Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2016 9:29:21 PM EDT
Anyone playing? Bought it today. Played a few matches. Reminiscent of COD 1 or 2 a bit. It's very slow paced. If there's any interest, we should start up a squad.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 10:16:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got it. I'm good at dying fast but that's about it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 12:08:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I got it on pc and rage quit after about 15 minutes of constant dying. It's too clunky feeling for me after playing overwatch. I'll get back around to it eventually.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope more of the "battlefield 1 isn't realistic enough hur dur derp derp" crowd jumps in here. It's a well thought out game but if you want a realistic ww1 game it will involve dying in trenches or dying while charging a charge a trench. That said, it did remind me of old school ghost recon multiplayer for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#4]
OST cause I want this game when I get a new console
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got it on pc and rage quit after about 15 minutes of constant dying. It's too clunky feeling for me after playing overwatch. I'll get back around to it eventually.
View Quote

I have it on PC as well. I seem to last about a second before dying.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 10:55:59 PM EDT
[#6]
wtf! I'm just now hearing about this game.

BRB let me see what Amazon price is for PS4.

Doubt i'll play it much after BF1 drops though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#7]
and it doesn't appear to be available on Amazon for PS4.

oh well.

Money saved
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
and it doesn't appear to be available on Amazon for PS4.

oh well.

Money saved
View Quote

It's only $15 in the PS online store.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 3:26:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Are the servers populated? The number one complain I've seen is a small player base.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top