Page / 31
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
What a coincidence, now if we can just get zilla to play a bit more of gta  
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi guys.

Had the game a couple weeks now. Just got to level 10 on scout and am LOVING the martini Henry. Such a satisfying sound when paired with a one shot kill.

How can i get my assault level to 10? The recoil on all the assault class guns sucks and it seems impossible to kill with it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hi guys.

Had the game a couple weeks now. Just got to level 10 on scout and am LOVING the martini Henry. Such a satisfying sound when paired with a one shot kill.

How can i get my assault level to 10? The recoil on all the assault class guns sucks and it seems impossible to kill with it.
View Quote
I still use the martini henry just because how cool it sounds The Automatico M1918 Trench is good for ranking assault up. Just get up close and dont even use the sights.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I still use the martini henry just because how cool it sounds The Automatico M1918 Trench is good for ranking assault up. Just get up close and dont even use the sights.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi guys.

It's a sweet rifle. On a team death match I had an 8 kill streak before dying. KD ratio was like 6/1 that match.

The 18 optical is what I normally used but try aiming all the time. I'll switch to the trench and try to ease up on aiming. I want that level 10 gun, I've picked it up before and it's very nice.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

. I want that level 10 gun, I've picked it up before and it's very nice.
View Quote
It is worth it!! And the helmet defensive is worth it as well !!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Double post
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hi guys.

View Quote
Play war pigeon because it's a slaughter fest and up close and spot. Spotting earns you points.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:23:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Play war pigeon because it's a slaughter fest and up close and spot. Spotting earns you points.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi guys.

Holy crap just triednwar pigeons, how did I not do this before.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 12:42:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hi guys.

View Quote
Stop playing the big 64 player maps.  Play the 16(or 20 or whatever) player flag capture shit or war pigeons.. I can't remember the game mode names.

Smaller maps that focus on closer engagements.  Much easier to rack up xp with the assault class.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 12:43:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi guys.

Because it literally sounds like the dumbest fucking game mode ever made.  Until you try it.  It's like smear the queer but with teams.  Just a giant mass of people running after one person while shooting and throwing grenades at eachother.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Because it literally sounds like the dumbest fucking game mode ever made.  Until you try it.  It's like smear the queer but with teams.  Just a giant mass of people running after one person while shooting and throwing grenades at eachother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi guys.

I literally thought you'd be flying around as a pigeon like the stupid fucking level in the campaign.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I literally thought you'd be flying around as a pigeon like the stupid fucking level in the campaign.
View Quote

I can just imagine a gamemode now where a bunch of people are flying around as pigeons and another team has to shoot them all out of the sky.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#13]
It's patch day! May Update is live. https://www.battlefield.com/news/update-notes/may-update

~Some updates to joining operation matches. There's a "join any operation" button to help people fill up new matches quicker. They also changed the way operation servers work and will now loop the operations instead of ending the operation entirely at the end.

~Fighter plane dogfighter loadout gets new "incendiary" ammo that tears up other planes, and swapped dogfighter/bomberkiller loadout active abilities.

and lots of other tweaks.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's patch day! May Update is live. https://www.battlefield.com/news/update-notes/may-update

~Some updates to joining operation matches. There's a "join any operation" button to help people fill up new matches quicker. They also changed the way operation servers work and will now loop the operations instead of ending the operation entirely at the end.

~Fighter plane dogfighter loadout gets new "incendiary" ammo that tears up other planes, and swapped dogfighter/bomberkiller loadout active abilities.

and lots of other tweaks.
View Quote
Did they add the ability to go through and practice/customize gear and vehicles like in BF4?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:20:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Any XBONE players hving this issue with the main screen not showing anything?

Happened after the update. Have closed the game out completely and it persists.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Any XBONE players hving this issue with the main screen not showing anything?

Happened after the update. Have closed the game out completely and it persists.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/184940/IMG-4700-221407.JPG
View Quote
How to fix it:

BF1: fixing the 'Menu Black Screen' on XB1.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm guessing the answer is no, but are there offline bots in BF1 on PC? It looks really fun, but I don't play online, heck I don't even have home internet! I grew up with BF1942, BFV, and BF2 playing bots.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm guessing the answer is no, but are there offline bots in BF1 on PC? It looks really fun, but I don't play online, heck I don't even have home internet! I grew up with BF1942, BFV, and BF2 playing bots.
View Quote
The haven't been bots for like a decade
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The haven't been bots for like a decade
View Quote
That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure! 
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#20]
What in the fuck is going on in this game lately.

Today I was playing in a artillery truck with the anti air package equipped. I was one shot exploded by a sniper on ballroom blitz. I have never been killed like that in this game. Everything takes multiple hits to kill on that map. But a sniper fucking blew me up with a 1903? Are you kidding me?  

Another thing...

Sometimes when I hit the options button on the controller it will bring me back to the last games end of round stats and there is no way to exit it. I have to completely leave the game. Has this happened to anybody else?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Havent seen that.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What in the fuck is going on in this game lately.

Today I was playing in a artillery truck with the anti air package equipped. I was one shot exploded by a sniper on ballroom blitz. I have never been killed like that in this game. Everything takes multiple hits to kill on that map. But a sniper fucking blew me up with a 1903? Are you kidding me?  
View Quote
Somebody might have planted explosives around you and the sniper shot those.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#23]
I thought there was another patch or update due?    I dont know where I got that idea?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I thought there was another patch or update due?    I dont know where I got that idea?
View Quote
Origin did an update for me a few days ago, dunno if it was BF1 or not but it's the only origin game I've got
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 1:29:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Anyone else see the change to the anti tank rounds in scout class? It's now it's own gun.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Anyone else see the change to the anti tank rounds in scout class? It's now it's own gun.
View Quote
Yup, thought that was kinda weird.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I wish they would just put all the new maps in rotation with the others for conquest.  Especially the Nivelle Nights map.  I don't want to play that map 10 times in a row....
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I wish they would just put all the new maps in rotation with the others for conquest.  Especially the Nivelle Nights map.  I don't want to play that map 10 times in a row....
View Quote
Yeah, no idea why they do shit like that
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Decided to get back in to games a little and bought an xbox1 and took advantage of the sale with half off the ultimate edition. 

If anybody wants to play with an FNG feel free to send me a friend request.My gamertag is DistantSlurp.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 8:02:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Ever since the last update, I can't find any games for Back to Basics.  Shows zero servers available.  
Anybody know what's up?
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 3:03:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Ever since the last update, I can't find any games for Back to Basics.  Shows zero servers available.  
Anybody know what's up?
View Quote
The servers died just like the game would have if we were limited to bolt action rifles

A few hardcore servers run the standard issue rifles option tacked on to the regular weapons for every class (the way I wish it was TBH) but BF1 200% damage HC is cancer
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Any PC platoons?
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#33]
God I'm so fucking sick of the Hellriegel. I wish they would delete that horseshit out of the game. Fuck whoever decided to put it in the game. They can choke to death on a dick.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:46:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Any PC platoons?
View Quote
no have not found any but if there is one I would join
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any PC platoons?
Ive searched for Arfcom but havent found any yet.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Well I am already the head of one..  so it is up to you now lol
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well I am already the head of one..  so it is up to you now lol
View Quote
@Blaster7R

Name of the platoon?
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 10:32:21 PM EDT
[#38]
I ment I was head of a local one with some guys here.. it ass up to you to start a arfcom one
Page / 31
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top