BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone else using the Lebel Sniper thinking that its....meh?
View Quote
I had the best game I have ever had with it  so it will be special to me lol.

BUT that long relode is kinda deal breaker..  especially switching over to K bullets
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Im still trying to get the Martini Henry Sniper.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 5:05:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have used the sniper version and it's ok. It feels like every other sniper rifle in the game.

With that model rifle I prefer the Infantry version with iron sights. It doesn't block much of the target like some of the others. They make it really easy to shoot people out of the blimp.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Funny how this game relates to real world for me. Im 50 years old and my eyes arent what they use to be. On BF4 I used 4 power optics and magnifiers when others are using irons and red dots.
I dont pick the targets out as easy as others.
These rifles with irons suck for me. I keep finding myself quick aiming and using the damn sight ear on a quick shot and missing. I like the Sringfield 03 Sniper but the damage from the Martini Henry is awesome. Chest shot on somebody leaves them at 10 health.
I need around 180 kills to get the sniper version. I have all the bayonet kills.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Funny how this game relates to real world for me. Im 50 years old and my eyes arent what they use to be. On BF4 I used 4 power optics and magnifiers when others are using irons and red dots.
I dont pick the targets out as easy as others.
These rifles with irons suck for me. I keep finding myself quick aiming and using the damn sight ear on a quick shot and missing. I like the Sringfield 03 Sniper but the damage from the Martini Henry is awesome. Chest shot on somebody leaves them at 10 health.
I need around 180 kills to get the sniper version. I have all the bayonet kills.
View Quote

Try the lebel infantry. It has a very pointy front sight
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Try spawning in in a vehicle that has no guns or bombs.......
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:36:53 PM EDT
[#7]
They have royally fucked up grenades in this game.  

Did they recently buff how far you can throw them?  All of a sudden I'm whipping grenades way too far.

They should have left them alone, they switched to the respawn, now its gone, they took away a trip wire...fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#8]
That's dice for ya
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Did they recently buff how far you can throw them?  All of a sudden I'm whipping grenades way too far.

They should have left them alone, they switched to the respawn, now its gone, they took away a trip wire...fucking stupid.
View Quote
What's going on with the trip wire? I haven't noticed anything different with the incindiary version
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What's going on with the trip wire? I haven't noticed anything different with the incindiary version
View Quote
Well considering you just missed 3 guys running right through mine and it not blowing up....
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:03:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They used to give you two, now only one.  And they don't go off for shit anymore.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:09:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They used to give you two, now only one.  And they don't go off for shit anymore.
View Quote
Oh yeah. You're right.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Hows the platoon thing work?  I never see the platoon playing. Is the general the only one who brings it online?
I need more friends playing this.
Toehunter is my PS4 name.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have used the sniper version and it's ok. It feels like every other sniper rifle in the game.

With that model rifle I prefer the Infantry version with iron sights. It doesn't block much of the target like some of the others. They make it really easy to shoot people out of the blimp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm with you, I use the infantry model for most if not all the sniper rifles. Just put the magnification on 2X and it works great for me. The Lebel does have a terrible reload time that has gotten me killed a bunch so far.

Also thanks for whoever added me to the platoon on PS4
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hows the platoon thing work?  I never see the platoon playing. Is the general the only one who brings it online?
View Quote
You need to get your mic working! Lol. Its_the_kid and I were playing last night for about an hour or so. Next time you're on I'll start a party chat.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You need to get your mic working! Lol. Its_the_kid and I were playing last night for about an hour or so. Next time you're on I'll start a party chat.
View Quote
The match after you left was sheer terror.....rockets and nades everywhere.......the train............t-bags...

Pure panic I say
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's basically a clan
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:42:07 PM EDT
[#18]
I killed a guy with a shovel, kinda gratifying
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Things that shouldn't exist....

South American servers
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 12:35:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Someone start a platoon on PC
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#21]
My son gets on there and plays with his friend.  I got on late and missed the invite. If I dont respond, its my son playing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Things that shouldn't exist....

South American servers
View Quote
Yes, we learned to stay in your region. With a 150 ms ping it's like our bullets went right through them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 3:26:44 PM EDT
[#23]
My plane wouldnt stop running into buildings either.....
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#24]
So I got to take my buddy and our kids to this warehouse where this guy I know has a huge WW1 collection.  A couple of the coolest things he had: a genuine German field gun.  If you look closely you can see bullet holes in the shield.  I was surprised to see a great scope/periscope on the thing for aiming.  In the game, the aiming sucks, and is apparently not authentic.  And it looks much smaller in the game.  This thing was a beast.

Also saw one a Tankgewehr, like you get if you pick up the tank hunter elite class.  This thing was also a beast.  You sure as hell wouldn't be running around the battlefield with it.  Round was about the same as a .50 cal.  Apparently the thing kicks like a bitch, being a bolt gun.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm getting tired of the hoops you have to jump through for the new weapons.  Just let us purchase them like everything else!!  I haven't spent the funds Ive earned in game in I don't know how long.  It sucks to unlock every gun and then there is an update and you need 300kills with xyz now to get the latest.  I want to play and just have fun but it's hard not to focus on trying to unlock stuff which turns it into a grind fest.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Cool pics. I would love to have that anti tank rifle.

It is a pain in the ass to get those unlocked.
The only one I am close to completing with this update is the scoped martini henley. I just need to get about 22 more bayonet kills. Which for me will take a eternity. I might just let my son play, he gets more knife and bayonet kills then I do lol.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Cool pics. I would love to have that anti tank rifle.

It is a pain in the ass to get those unlocked.
The only one I am close to completing with this update is the scoped martini henley. I just need to get about 22 more bayonet kills. Which for me will take a eternity. I might just let my son play, he gets more knife and bayonet kills then I do lol.
View Quote
The rifling photo BTW is the field gun, not the bolt gun.  

The only one I've unlocked is the chauchet, which wasn't any better than any of the other mag fed LMGs really.  I'll stick with the mg 15.

I'm working on the medic one - RSC or whatever it's called.  No idea if it's worth it.  Just have 50 revives left to go.

I hate trying to get my assault to level 10 just to get the helriegel.  At like 7 or 8 now.  They've already nerfed the damn thing a couple of times before I have even gotten it.

eta:  I just like support and hate playing anything else.  I love my limpits and machine guns.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Cool pics!

On the hoops and shit you gotta jump through for new weapons. I just did the 300 kills and 25 bayonet kills for the scoped Martini Henry.
Its a change now reaching out with a scope. I havent used it much but its a night and day difference. It has a big range drop and no windage marks in the scope. You just gotta guess.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#30]
The Chauchats suck.  That was a waste of time.  MG15 Supp. for me.
I have both Lebel 1886.  Took no time at all to reach out and touch someone's head at 341.6m with the sniper version.  Just a little bit of hold over.  I had to do the five head shots in a round twice to unlock it.  Second time was on Rapture.  Did the last four in a life in about 4 minutes.

The Hellriegel defensive is better than the Factory.  I'm working on the other two assault guns now.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I have both Lebel 1886.  Took no time at all to reach out and touch someone's head at 341.6m with the sniper version.  Just a little bit of hold over.  I had to do the five head shots in a round twice to unlock it.  Second time was on Rapture.  Did the last four in a life in about 4 minutes.

The Hellriegel defensive is better than the Factory.  I'm working on the other two assault guns now.
View Quote
I like the chauchat. I feel like I have more control of it because of its slow rate of fire.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yea I agree, the Chauchat sucks. At least they made that historically accurate
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yea I agree, the Chauchat sucks. At least they made that historically accurate
View Quote
The lightweight version is by far the best LMG in the game.  I mow people down with it with ease both close up and at medium range.   Even sometimes at long range it is useful.  Seems more powerful and when shooting prone is very stable and accurate.  The telescopic version is OK but not as good as the lightweight.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#34]
I applied to the platoon. PS4 name is Theunforgiven462.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I applied to the platoon. PS4 name is Theunforgiven462.
View Quote
Cool. I just accepted it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 12:04:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Cool. I just accepted it.
View Quote
What is this platoon?  I play on PS4.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What is this platoon?  I play on PS4.
View Quote
Search ARFCOM. It might be under your suggested platoons, it was for me and a couple others.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 2:36:24 AM EDT
[#38]
I finally unlocked the hellreigel defensive!!!!!

Getting 25 anti tank mine kills was gruelling.    Having 120 rds per magazine is amazing!!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Played a few rounds of hardcore this morning between lectures....aaaannnnnddddddd holy shit is it broken so damn many one hit kill guns
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Played a few rounds of hardcore this morning between lectures....aaaannnnnddddddd holy shit is it broken so damn many one hit kill guns
View Quote
Yep. They definitely fucked up hardcore mode. I just don't understand why they decided to change it. If it was like other bf games it would be great.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#41]
It seems like it has been getting worse. I haven't even played in nearly a month.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:48:18 PM EDT
[#42]
I played a little while ago.  I dont get the two shot kills with a rifle and it takes me eight shots with a Benet machine gun. I dont mean spray and pray either.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yep. They definitely fucked up hardcore mode. I just don't understand why they decided to change it. If it was like other bf games it would be great.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exactly....60% health would at the very least keep the guys running around with RSCs (40 meter OHK range now) and revolvers (10-20 meter OHK now) from being straight up game breaking.

I mean beyond that I don't really mind the rest other than 1907 sweeper spam.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I played a little while ago.  I dont get the two shot kills with a rifle and it takes me eight shots with a Benet machine gun. I dont mean spray and pray either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yeah, you're gonna need to get into Arma or Squad to not have that issue. It works for balance but not realism I enjoy both though so yeah

Quoted:
It seems like it has been getting worse. I haven't even played in nearly a month.
I'm not bored with it but I've never played any BF game long enough to truly get bored with them ended with 450 in 4, bit less in 3, about half that in Hardline and BC2. Being completely honest I'm torn between Hardline and BF1 for my favorite as far as multiplayer goes. Bought BC2 on my PC a while back, never realised how clunky it was and doesn't seem nearly as fun as all those years ago

People bitch about BF1 being super "casual" while simultaneously claiming BC2 is the best game ever have some serious cognitive dissonance going on there
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:45:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I finally unlocked the hellreigel defensive!!!!!

Getting 25 anti tank mine kills was gruelling.    Having 120 rds per magazine is amazing!!!
View Quote
Totally worth the grind!!

The extra recoil makes it not quite as much a run and gun kinda play style but still baller
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:51:48 AM EDT
[#46]
The scout is gonna be female in the Russian DLC after DICE specifically said they weren't gonna do it.....lol
► FEMALE SOLDIERS IN BATTLEFIELD 1! - In The Name Of The Tsar DLC (Russian DLC)
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Is there a way to set the aiming sensitivity independently of the movement sensitivity for planes? I keep the plane control sensitivity on maximum since it influences the ability to turn, which is a death sentence if it can't be done sharply!

Air to ground is fine with maximum sensitivity, but it's pretty awkward for fighter air-to-air.

I suspect the only way might be a lower sensitivity when holding LT/L2 to 'ADS', but that might not be an option for aircraft like it is for infantry. This is for a console with controller.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:34:48 AM EDT
[#48]
I tried playing again last night and it seems unplayable to me now. It seems like the fucking horses and riders are like tanks and I'm tired of dumping rounds into somebody only to have them turn around and one shot me. WTF
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I tried playing again last night and it seems unplayable to me now. It seems like the fucking horses and riders are like tanks and I'm tired of dumping rounds into somebody only to have them turn around and one shot me. WTF
View Quote
I don't know if it's still a thing but there was a netcode issue for those basically with ping over like 75 or playing on foreign servers where your bullets wouldn't be detected for the most part. They may have fixed it but if your hits aren't registering that could be it.

Unless you are just talking about their increased health over normal soldiers. The horse has 4x the health of a regular soldier and the cavalry officer has 2x IIRC. Headshots do normal damage though so time to kill via headshots is the same as any other player. If they were any any weaker they'd be absolutely useless since they are simply a massive target out in the open 87% of the time
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#50]
So I started playing GTA5 and I'm much happier lol
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top