Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/27/2016 5:29:32 PM EDT
anyone else cant wait. I hope story goes way im thinking after watching trailer.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus there's going to be a third one?

Any tips for getting passed the Taurus Demon in undead burg??

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 3:52:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah hes easy. When you enter fog turn to right and go up the ladder. Kill the mobs up top then go down and get demon to come out. Turn and run like hell back up the ladder. Plunging attack on him when he gets there. Be careful he can jump up there with you. If you need help lemme know and I will pop on. Will need to make a new character though since mine is around level 170 I think.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Interesting. I will try that again but usually get smashed. Had decent luck getting him to come up there and dash duck and hit. I don't have internet so I don't get the hints/clues/help. I'll start a Johnny  Rebo sucks at Dark Souls thread if I need too.

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Psn is still free for PS3. I was coop with a kid from work on demons souls a couple weeks ago. Unless you on 360?
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Psn is still free for PS3. I was coop with a kid from work on demons souls a couple weeks ago. Unless you on 360?
View Quote

360:(

I want to switch to ps4 when I get around to getting another system. Got passed the Taurus demon, now to fight this fucking dragon. A bonfire a little closer would be nice! At least old tar-ass doesn't respawn...

Link Posted: 2/29/2016 12:01:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I have iton 360 too but no gold like you. Dragon is a pain solo. If you can revive you can summon one or two npcs to help on him. Try to hit his tail. I played a large club character but I know game play from demons. Clubbing fun esp. When you get to skinny and fatty.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 6:55:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I snuck passed the dragon and hit the bonfire. Killed the boar. And off to fight some random knight and hit the blacksmith.

Link Posted: 3/2/2016 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I need to start a new character and play again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 9:37:25 PM EDT
[#9]
YOU DIED
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Going crazy waiting to see that screen again. Its going to be funny seeing how I will die.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
YOU DIED
View Quote

I couldn't finish Bloodborne. It seriously takes every ounce of my patience and I'm stuck at a certain boss. Maybe one day I'll finish it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I just want a Demon Souls 2!  Apparently that is too much to fucking ask for
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 1:37:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I couldn't finish Bloodborne. It seriously takes every ounce of my patience and I'm stuck at a certain boss. Maybe one day I'll finish it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
YOU DIED

Bloodborne is the only game in the series I didnt platinum more than once. Demons Souls I need brand for 4th platinum between my two accts. I have both the US and Chinese versions for separate plat.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#14]
I didn't want to wait for the worldwide release of DKS3, so I bought the Japanese version. It's available from the Japan PSN store. Can't read Japanese myself, but all the voice-overs are in English, and all the items have pictures. If you've played much of the previous games, the language isn't really a problem. I got the platinum trophy on Japanese Demon's Souls without being able to read anything in-game.

Anyway, without spoiling anything, the game is amazing. It's very large, the graphics look great (for a Souls game), and it seems well optimized on PS4. It actually has much shorter load screens and a more consistent frame-rate than Bloodborne did.

The multiplayer is also looking quite promising so far. Time will tell.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:07:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for not spoiling. Only 13 more days.  Just got 4th platinum for demons souls. Wonder if I should try to platinum dark souls on second acct now.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
YOU DIED

Which boss, maybe I can hint ya in the right direction.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
YOU DIED

One Reborn.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#18]
your hint is hes a lot like the tower knight in demons souls.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Me earlier today:

Click Here

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#20]
3 copies of the day one version and 3 copies of the normal version came in. Cant wait til tuesday. Hope im working so I can pick up before clocking in.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#21]
I preordered it a few days ago. First preorder since 2013
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Bloodborne is the only game in the series I didnt platinum more than once. Demons Souls I need brand for 4th platinum between my two accts. I have both the US and Chinese versions for separate plat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
YOU DIED

That's dedication LOL

I platinumed Demon's but didn't finish beating DS 1 3 times to get all of the boss souls for the  weapons
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#23]
OP needs to go ahead and mark this the "Official"  DS3 thread.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Looked up the day one edition. Comes with some cheesy strategy guide for beginners. Going in to work two hours early to make sure I get one of the six copies. Guess who has wednesday and thursday off this week?

Demons was a piece of cake once you get the bow enchanted. My highest character was around level 274 on NG +18 or so.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 5:15:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Dark Souls has the best trailers.

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 7:06:41 AM EDT
[#26]
I officially declare this game to be fun as hell

The best thing about playing on release is that it's easy to find people to join games. Nearly every game I've been in gets invaded, too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 3:46:02 AM EDT
[#27]
I never got past those two cocksucking gargoyles in demon souls.  I may pick this up just to see how far I can get before I start breaking shit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:42:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I never got past those two cocksucking gargoyles in demon souls.  I may pick this up just to see how far I can get before I start breaking shit.
View Quote

You know you can snipe one of them with the bow before entering the fog?

I chosee the herald for the spear. Not really liking the spear that is +1 and fire enchanted so far. I blew past the first boss and dying a lot now. First death I laughed my ass off. Stupid ass mistake.  I got eaten.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#29]
The first boss was easy and I was worried that's how the rest of the game would be. I was very wrong
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Started over as a knight. I like the sword better.  Beat the second boss after about 10 tries. That damn dog sucked. Think I missed a bunch of stuff.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I must really suck. Yard trash is owning big time. In the crossroads area and the next area those jumping guys on crosses and that guy with the ultra greastsword.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Well, I finally managed to get a couple of hours in on this game.  Goddamn, I'd forgotten how hard it was going through one of these for the first time.

(muttering something under my breath about that prick with the katana............)
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Parrying an invader is the most satisfying thing

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Lol I screwed up and fell in the cathedral of the deep on the giant and found out he is easy to kill from the floor instead of on the balcony. No pvp since I dont have psn. Tslking to a guy at work I missed an area in the swamp. Got the boss there but he opened a door I couldnt figure out.

Level 39 knight with long sword +4. I have the large club and might try to run with it like in DS 1. I loved smashing skinny and fatty with it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#35]
What system are you guys playing on?  I have each one (PC, XBone, PS4) and trying to decided which to buy it for.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What system are you guys playing on?  I have each one (PC, XBone, PS4) and trying to decided which to buy it for.
View Quote

I'd get it on PC (which I did). There's tons of people on and you get summoned as soon as you throw down a summon sign

I'd hate playing this solo. The co-op and being invaded is like half of the experience for me
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 11:49:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Got it last tuesday, still havent had time to play it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 1:43:28 AM EDT
[#38]
I have it on ps4 but no psn so no invasions or coop. Just beat the cathedral boss and not sure where to gonext.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:30:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

It doesn't matter, which every way you go, you'll fucking DIE.

(I personally prefer to die on the Xbone)

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Does anyone else have problems connecting to the game servers? It's driving me nuts. I got the game yesterday and haven't been able to connect to the DS3 servers since. I can run every other multiplayer game fine, but this game refuses to cooperate.
What's worse is that the primary reason I got this game was so I could play it with my brother, who is a die hard souls fan.
ETA: I'm playing on PS4.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:30:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:33:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Also the best screenshot I've taken

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:38:40 AM EDT
[#43]
6 people in a dark souls game is dumbest idea ever.. That turned out great.

Equip way of the blue covenant, go outside of the pontiff sulyvahn bonfire. Use dried finger.

Survive, the invasions will not stop.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 5:19:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
6 people in a dark souls game is dumbest idea ever.. That turned out great.

Equip way of the blue covenant, go outside of the pontiff sulyvahn bonfire. Use dried finger.

Survive, the invasions will not stop.
View Quote

I felt kinda bad about this...

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:10:16 AM EDT
[#45]
I think I fucked up my game at 20 hours in. Missed patches so I cant continue seigwards quest for a slab.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Now I'm stuck on the Pontiff.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I think I fucked up my game at 20 hours in. Missed patches so I cant continue seigwards quest for a slab.
View Quote

Have you spoken to Siegward in the well yet? If so, patches will lock you in the tower at firelink. That's how I encountered him.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 5:27:20 PM EDT
[#48]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo[/youtube]
the music ...amazing.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:54:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Dark Souls 3 is a great game!  Not as good as the original, but waaaay better than DS2.  I am stuck in the Isoleth Dungeon.  How do you kill the giants that smash you with their hands?
View Quote

I accidentally fell to the floor and survived. He was easy to kill on the floor. Just be careful of stomps.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:56:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Have you spoken to Siegward in the well yet? If so, patches will lock you in the tower at firelink. That's how I encountered him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had already done the tower but I did find patches in his spot at firelink and an hour ago. Looks like its impossible to miss him.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top