BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2016 4:47:16 PM EDT
Anyone biting?

Firewatch is on presale and I'm also eyeing Fallout 4
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Firewatch seems interesting, reviews say it is very short though (~4 hours). I'll probably end up getting it for PS4 when the price drops, seems like a game I'd rather play on the couch.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Only thing I picked up was ARMA 3.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I will get Firewatch since I have been following it.  That will be too bad if it's only a couple hours of playtime, though.  L.A. Noire sounds pretty good, older game but I keep forgetting to pick it up.

Noticed Elite Dangerous is on sale again.  I am so tempted but I am on the Star Citizen preorder and trying to fly around in that was mind-boggling with a joystick.  May need a HOTAS to commit to that style of game.

Black Mesa keeps tempting me, but it's early-access.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Noticed Elite Dangerous is on sale again.  I am so tempted but I am on the Star Citizen preorder and trying to fly around in that was mind-boggling with a joystick.  May need a HOTAS to commit to that style of game.

View Quote

Works great with Track IR if you have it.  But then again Track IR really spoils you with a lot of games.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:42:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck the steam sales, check out the humble bundles right now they are good.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#7]
About 30 minutes left on the sale if you have stuff in your cart!

Picked up Firewatch and Elite Dangerous.  I have been back and forth for too long on ED so I just bought it at 50% off.  If I get some hours of enjoyment exploring, that will be a good enough value.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I will get Firewatch since I have been following it.  That will be too bad if it's only a couple hours of playtime, though.  L.A. Noire sounds pretty good, older game but I keep forgetting to pick it up.

Black Mesa keeps tempting me, but it's early-access.

View Quote
LA Noire was fun.  But it got really monotonous.  Just doing the same thing over and over.  The story took a weird turn too.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top