BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 89
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 8:57:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's an interesting idea, I like it.  Gives some order to the fights too.  I usually tag the boss so I get the drop, then kill all the minions first.

I think the simplest solution is to add some basic reward for clearing an entire landmark (i.e. 1k dz funds/1 div tech/etc).

I'm holding my thoughts on this until more is known.  At face value it looks like it will be a cluster fuck favoring grievers.  Pop security link, cut rope, steal shit and run away.  I imagine (hope) there is going to be some sort of "stall time" for the cutting animation that will give people time to down the person trying to do it.  Similar to the way you are very vulnerable when hanging your bag on the rope.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Coll beans. Although I haven't been playing much...at all...lately due to school semester starting again (curse you grad school!) one thing that irritates me in the DZ is when people kill a named elite in an area or at a drop zone, but leave up all the other NPC. To counter this it would be nice if a named was much, much harder to kill (read as far more health and armor), based on how many of his companions were still up. For example, if the named spawns with 10 companions, is health and armor would be buffed ten-fold. But if you killed 5 of his companions his health would only be buffed five-fold, and if you first killed all of his pals his health/armor would drop to its normal amount.  

That's an interesting idea, I like it.  Gives some order to the fights too.  I usually tag the boss so I get the drop, then kill all the minions first.

I think the simplest solution is to add some basic reward for clearing an entire landmark (i.e. 1k dz funds/1 div tech/etc).

Quoted:
-Extraction Hijacking - Cut down a rope with people's gear on it and all the loot becomes available to your party to pick up. Doing so makes you go rogue.

Great......so now the rogues will cut your shit down and then kill you instead of killing you and then taking your shit.

I'm holding my thoughts on this until more is known.  At face value it looks like it will be a cluster fuck favoring grievers.  Pop security link, cut rope, steal shit and run away.  I imagine (hope) there is going to be some sort of "stall time" for the cutting animation that will give people time to down the person trying to do it.  Similar to the way you are very vulnerable when hanging your bag on the rope.

Someone posted that it will take 6 seconds to cut the rope.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:06:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Coll beans. Although I haven't been playing much...at all...lately due to school semester starting again (curse you grad school!) one thing that irritates me in the DZ is when people kill a named elite in an area or at a drop zone, but leave up all the other NPC. To counter this it would be nice if a named was much, much harder to kill (read as far more health and armor), based on how many of his companions were still up. For example, if the named spawns with 10 companions, is health and armor would be buffed ten-fold. But if you killed 5 of his companions his health would only be buffed five-fold, and if you first killed all of his pals his health/armor would drop to its normal amount.  

Quoted:

-Extraction Hijacking - Cut down a rope with people's gear on it and all the loot becomes available to your party to pick up. Doing so makes you go rogue.

Great......so now the rogues will cut your shit down and then kill you instead of killing you and then taking your shit.

I have to say, I'm not overly fond of this rope cutting idea. There is one absolutely universal thing that 98% of players hate in video games - penalties that eradicate the progress they have made, and time they committed to the game. Things like death penalties, loss of experience, loss of equipment, etc. have since the days of Ultima Online been something that players have not asked for, and in fact, have universally said they do not want or like. And in this game that mantra has continued - players dislike losing DZ funds, exp, keys, and gear when killed in the DZ. No one wants to spend 2-4 hours playing a game only to have all their work and progress erased in one second because someone Pk'ed them, or they lagged and a roving band of mobs killed them. It's just not fun and rewarding, and being fun and rewarding is what makes players come back to your game for more entertainment.

Yet Massive seems to be doubling down on the stupid by adding new and exciting mechanics that will penalize players and drive them away from the DZ and game. There already exists tension at extraction points when people not on your team arrive because you don't know if they are there to try and extract as well or are they going to try and kill you and take your stuff. Everyone who has been at an extraction point waiting to extract when that other player or team not carrying any packages shows up knows that scenario is kinda exciting because you know they aren't there to extract, but you question if they are there to attack you. Many times its kinda like a Mexican stand off waiting to see if they attack or mosey along. But if you and/or your team are extracting and that other player or two shows up with packages you know he/they more than likely just want to extract and move along.  

IMO what this game needs more than bug fixes, hacker bans, new incursions, new loot, or anything else everyone has been asking for is a PTR where the game's devs are forced to test the game against real players who will hack, exploit, act like assess, grief, etc. Because right now my confidence in Massive's ability to adequately vet their ideas is pretty low, and what new stuff we seem to be getting is crap that probably sounded cool and great in a brainstorming session, but in reality just is a bad idea.

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Was messing around with my gear to see what I'm going to do post 1.2.  I think them fixing the reckless chest so that you take 10% more damage instead of mitigate it is going to make it hard to use.  Barring the new sets that are coming out, I'm planning on going 3 striker, 2 sentry and savage gloves.  Still will have some work to do to get my armor up to the new max of 75% and need to get some better rolls in several places, but its a decent start.  It will be nice that they are making the incursion drop 240's every time on challenging since my striker chest is the only one I have so far.

I'm really excited for this patch, it should open up a lot of different options and appears at face value to be adding some decent content.  I'm most excited for the 200+ bracket and the HVTs adding some life to the area outside of the DZ.

Current:

Post 1.2 idea:
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I was DZ rank 47. Logged on today and I'm 44. Wtf?
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok have a gear score of 152 any one going to be on tonight about 8:15 EST that is sub 160 wanna roam around dz3 or 4?
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have to say, I'm not overly fond of this rope cutting idea. There is one absolutely universal thing that 98% of players hate in video games - penalties that eradicate the progress they have made, and time they committed to the game. Things like death penalties, loss of experience, loss of equipment, etc. have since the days of Ultima Online been something that players have not asked for, and in fact, have universally said they do not want or like. And in this game that mantra has continued - players dislike losing DZ funds, exp, keys, and gear when killed in the DZ. No one wants to spend 2-4 hours playing a game only to have all their work and progress erased in one second because someone Pk'ed them, or they lagged and a roving band of mobs killed them. It's just not fun and rewarding, and being fun and rewarding is what makes players come back to your game for more entertainment.

Yet Massive seems to be doubling down on the stupid by adding new and exciting mechanics that will penalize players and drive them away from the DZ and game. There already exists tension at extraction points when people not on your team arrive because you don't know if they are there to try and extract as well or are they going to try and kill you and take your stuff. Everyone who has been at an extraction point waiting to extract when that other player or team not carrying any packages shows up knows that scenario is kinda exciting because you know they aren't there to extract, but you question if they are there to attack you. Many times its kinda like a Mexican stand off waiting to see if they attack or mosey along. But if you and/or your team are extracting and that other player or two shows up with packages you know he/they more than likely just want to extract and move along.  

IMO what this game needs more than bug fixes, hacker bans, new incursions, new loot, or anything else everyone has been asking for is a PTR where the game's devs are forced to test the game against real players who will hack, exploit, act like assess, grief, etc. Because right now my confidence in Massive's ability to adequately vet their ideas is pretty low, and what new stuff we seem to be getting is crap that probably sounded cool and great in a brainstorming session, but in reality just is a bad idea.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For me, I only really get upset about losing gear.  I don't really care that I lose keys or XP because it doesn't really have any meaning or value to me.  Gear does and it sucks losing it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

For me, I only really get upset about losing gear.  I don't really care that I lose keys or XP because it doesn't really have any meaning or value to me.  Gear does and it sucks losing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm the opposite. I can't remember the last time something dropped in the DZ that I cared about. My time I spent leveling lost? THAT pisses me off.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#8]
New gear sets:

Final Measure:
-50% Exotic Damage Resilience (2)
-15% Protection From Elties (3)
-When damaging a hostile with a grenade, gain the defuse buff. When in range of a hostile grenade, the buff is consumed and defuses the grenade as well as gives you a grenade (4)

Hunter's Faith:
-20% Marksman Rifle Critical Hit Damage (2)
-20% Damage to Elites (3)
-Hitting an enemy with a bullet grants you temporary armor. The further your shot, the more armor. The armor disappears after one bullet hits you. (4)

Lone Star:
-100% Ammo Capacity (2)
-1000 LMG Damage & 1000 Shotgun Damage (3)
-When the weapon is holstered, it regains full ammo. (4)

Predator's Mark:
-20% Optimal Range (2)
-800 Assault Rifle Damage & 700 Pistol Damage (3)
-Hit 10 shots without switching target to make the target bleed for 100% of damage already done by those bullets. (4)

Pictures of set bonuses

Potential drops for all areas as of 1.2:

HVT/HRT Drops:

High Value Target (Daily)
-1x 182 High End or 214 Gear Set
-chance for 1x 191 Gear Set
High Value Target (Weekly)
-chance for 1x 214 Gear Set
High Risk Target (Weekly)
-1x 204 High End or 1x 214 Gear Set
-chance for 1x 240 Gear Set

Missions:

Hard Mode (Boss Drop)
-1x 163 High End
Hard Mode (Mission Reward)
-1x 163 High End
Challenge Mode (Boss Drop)
-2x 182 High End
-chance for 1x 191 Gear Set
Challenge Mode (Mission Reward)
-1x 182 High End

Incursions:

Hard Mode (Boss Drop)
-1x 204 High End Weapon
-1x 214 Gear Set
-182/204 High End or 214/240 Gear Set
Hard Mode (Weekly Reward)
-1x 204 High End Weapon
-1x 214 Gear Set
Challenge Mode (Boss Drop)
-1x 204 High End Weapon
-1x 240 Gear Set
-1x 204 High End or 240 Gear Set
Challenge Mode (Weekly Reward)
-1x 204 High End Weapon
-1x 240 Gear Set

Dark Zone (0-161 + 161-200):

Named NPC Level 30 (DZ01 and DZ02)
-1x 163 High End or 191 Gear Set
Named NPC Level 31 (DZ03 and DZ04)
-1x 163/182 High End or 191/214 Gear Set
Named NPC Level 32 (DZ05 and DZ06)
-1x 163/182/204 High End or 191/214/240 Gear Set

Dark Zone (201+):

Named NPC Level 32 (DZ01 and DZ02)
-1x 182/204 High End or 214/240 Gear Set
Named NPC Level 33 (DZ03 and DZ04)
-1x 182/204 High End or 214/240 Gear Set
Named NPC Level 34 (DZ05 and DZ06)
-1x 204 High End or 240 Gear Set

Dark Zone Supply Drops(0-161 + 161-200):

DZ01 and DZ02
-1x 163/182 High End
-chance for 191 Gear Set
DZ03 and DZ04
-1x 163/182 High End
-chance for 191/214 Gear Set
DZ05 and DZ06
-1x 182/204 High End
-chance for 214 Gear Set

Dark Zone Supply Drops(201+):

DZ01 and DZ02
-1x 182/204 High End
-chance for 214/240 Gear Set
DZ03 and DZ04
-1x 182/204 High End
-chance for 214/240 Gear Set
DZ05 and DZ06
-1x 204 High End
-chance for 240 Gear Set

Source
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Is it possible to solo in the DZ?
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is it possible to solo in the DZ?
View Quote

If your DPS and Gear Score are good enough.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

New gear sets:

Final Measure:

-When damaging a hostile with a grenade, gain the defuse buff. When in range of a hostile grenade, the buff is consumed and defuses the grenade as well as gives you a grenade (4)

Hunter's Faith:

-Hitting an enemy with a bullet grants you temporary armor. The further your shot, the more armor. The armor disappears after one bullet hits you. (4)

Lone Star:

-100% Ammo Capacity (2)

Predator's Mark:

-20% Optimal Range (2)

-Hit 10 shots without switching target to make the target bleed for 100% of damage already done by those bullets. (4)

Pictures of set bonuses

View Quote
Out of all of these sets, it still seems like having 3 striker 2 sentry and savage gloves is still going to be the meta for pvp. For PvE I'm willing to try out the Predator's mark as an assaulter with 4 Predator's and two strikers but we'll see.

Also having four sentry and 2 hunter's might be the new meta for snipers in PvE.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone going to be around tonight in the sub 160DZ group?  Will be online about 8:30 pm EST game tag for XB1 is Ternarycoast544
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 5:45:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Out of all of these sets, it still seems like having 3 striker 2 sentry and savage gloves is still going to be the meta for pvp. For PvE I'm willing to try out the Predator's mark as an assaulter with 4 Predator's and two strikers but we'll see.  

Also having four sentry and 2 hunter's might be the new meta for snipers in PvE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New gear sets:

Final Measure:

Hunter's Faith:

Lone Star:
-100% Ammo Capacity (2)

Predator's Mark:
-20% Optimal Range (2)

Pictures of set bonuses

I got my 3rd striker piece from a drop the other day... Unfortunately they are gloves, so that messes with my setup, because I'll have to get a striker or sentry holster, which seem to only be available as HM incursion rewards.

I desperately need the do the HM incursion, but I don't even know wtf to do. And when I try to do matchmaking... I always get asshole foreigners with shit communication skills, and zero patience!!!

I can more than hold my own, but for fucks sake... COMMUNICATE!!!

It'd be better if I got matched with a group of americans or canadiens! I can't even understand what the fuckin brits are saying lol!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 6:33:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol... I'm pretty protective of my keys, I've been known to go rogue a few times to get one back. I think it irks my gaming buddy (a lurker member here), so he'll distance himself far enough away from me so that he won't go rogue as well.

I need to stop doing that! Lmao

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I got my 3rd striker piece from a drop the other day... Unfortunately they are gloves, so that messes with my setup, because I'll have to get a striker or sentry holster, which seem to only be available as HM incursion rewards.

I desperately need the do the HM incursion, but I don't even know wtf to do. And when I try to do matchmaking... I always get asshole foreigners with shit communication skills, and zero patience!!!

It'd be better if I got matched with a group of americans or canadiens! I can't even understand what the fuckin brits are saying lol!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
New gear sets:

Final Measure:

Hunter's Faith:

Lone Star:
-100% Ammo Capacity (2)

Predator's Mark:
-20% Optimal Range (2)

Pictures of set bonuses

What format?  I'm xb.  I can help. I can normally carry most teams as long as they listen. I also solo carry all bombs.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 8:08:49 AM EDT
[#16]
If anyone plays Xbone I need a group, GS 204-209 depending on what build I am using and I've cleared HM and Challenge.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If anyone plays Xbone I need a group, GS 204-209 depending on what build I am using and I've cleared HM and Challenge.
View Quote

Send me a invite. Right now I been helping others in the Dz 0-160. But cam jump up anytime. Normally around 197 gs. Also me and my buddy need two more especially on Tuesdays update. Normally play most night 6:30-8:30 est  and on fri-sat 9:30pm - 2am est. Would love to join up.  GT:  Super hop
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New gear sets:

Final Measure:

Hunter's Faith:

Lone Star:
-100% Ammo Capacity (2)

Predator's Mark:
-20% Optimal Range (2)

Pictures of set bonuses

Yah I think that it's all going to depend on how the bleed effect can get applied.  If bleed resistance doesn't do much against that I think a decent amount of people might run 4 Predator's mark.  It's not so much the damage that the bleed applies, but the status effect in itself that could make it useful.

All in all, I'm pretty underwhelmed with the new sets as a whole but there is some opportunity for fun.  Lone Star could be pretty fun to run around with a shotgun.  My understanding is that +shotgun damage applies to every pellet, so that would be a pretty large damage boost.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

New gear sets:

Final Measure:

Hunter's Faith:

Lone Star:

-100% Ammo Capacity (2)

Predator's Mark:

-20% Optimal Range (2)

Pictures of set bonuses

I was thinking the new sets are somewhat lackluster, especially that Final Measure set, but then I thought I wonder if they are giving us a glimpse of what the upcoming incursion will entail. Perhaps there will be a mechanic, let's cal it Raining Grenades, in the new encounter where one member of your team absolutely must have the 4-piece Final Measure set bonus in order to soak up damage from a grenade lobbing boss mob. And perhaps there will be a mechanic where you absolutely need one team member with the 4-piece Hunter's Faith set bonus for counter-sniping of uber strong enemy snipers that will one-shot everyone else. Also, when I look at many of those new sets they seem to indicate that in the upcoming incursion the mobs will be very bullet spongy and take a lot longer to down, thus necessitating more damage to, or protection from elites, more ammo capacity or ability to replenish, more shots on target adding bleeds, etc.  

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm on PS4...

I got a bunch of redbull, and grizzly wintergreen... And plan on being on most of the day! I'm dz 70, and I'm gunnin for 75 before the end of the day.

Gamer tag: slowkota

I run dz 0-160

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm on PS4...

I got a bunch of redbull, and grizzly wintergreen... And plan on being on most of the day! I'm dz 70, and I'm gunnin for 75 before the end of the day.

Gamer tag: slowkota

I run dz 0-160

View Quote

Do you have +xp gear?  It's insane how much of a difference that makes in the amount of time it takes to level.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll shoot you a friend request when I get on, GT Foobar6. I am down to do whatever, I'm sick of running circles in the BoO.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Don't remember who majesticTed is on here, but a big thanks for the help the past week.  Finally have a 182GS vector throwing down over 145K DPS and anything at my level or even 1 higher I just melt with a mag dump :)
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Has anything changed I have not logged on in a week and don't miss it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

The answer to that question would be NO.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Log on tomorrow after the 1.2 update
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:09:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm actually very excited
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#28]
So the update is tonight? I might log in this weekend. I won't be missing anything.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 3:04:05 AM EDT
[#29]
This literally was my 13th gear set piece drop in the DZ...

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:38:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/8Xfq7_pfQlA
View Quote

I was assuming you were going to be in the 200+ dz?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:47:57 AM EDT
[#31]
I have yet to see a gear set piece drop in the DZ but then again I'm only DZ rank 39.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:54:28 AM EDT
[#32]
I'll be curious to see if the gear drops in the 201+ dz are what Massive says they're going to be.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For a new round of disappointment!
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

new round of unreachable gear scores and nerfed weapons!
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#35]
I hear reports of the weekly HVT being tough.  People are recommending a full group to do it.  Sounds like fun.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I hear reports of the weekly HVT being tough.  People are recommending a full group to do it.  Sounds like fun.
View Quote

I think they sound awesome.  It's nice that not everyone in the group has to have the intel to start it too, just one person has to "pay" for it.

Hopefully everything turns out like they said, if it does the game is going to be a lot more rewarding.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/8Xfq7_pfQlA
View Quote

Ya skipped the div tech next to the truck
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Started download this morning, but won't have time to play until Thursday or Friday this week.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some of them are definitely tough.

ETA - I've done, I think, 3 or 4 so far.  At least one was some random guy's weekly.  Got a couple of 240 pieces, although the electronics/skill power backpack is useless to me.

It has put a dent in my dps, but really beefed up my health and armor

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

ETA - I've done, I think, 3 or 4 so far.  At least one was some random guy's weekly.  Got a couple of 240 pieces, although the electronics/skill power backpack is useless to me.

http://i.imgur.com/8pKon1A.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are all the set pieces that you are getting from the HVT the new sets?  I'm still thinking I want to run striker/sentry so I'm hopeful that I can get 240's of those somewhere besides the incursion.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Are all the set pieces that you are getting from the HVT the new sets?  I'm still thinking I want to run striker/sentry so I'm hopeful that I can get 240's of those somewhere besides the incursion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think so.  I'm about 87% sure I've only got new set pieces.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuckin A... I was in the new 161-200

Got about 8 or 9 new 214 gear set pieces... Drops and crates

I went to BoO and somehow got stuck in 201+... with a 186 gs lol

Got raped by purps runnin solo in dz 2! Lmao, it aint no joke!!!

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fuckin A... I was in the new 161-200

Got about 8 or 9 new 214 gear set pieces... Drops and crates

I went to BoO and somehow got stuck in 201+... with a 186 gs lol

Got raped by purps runnin solo in dz 2! Lmao, it aint no joke!!!

View Quote

Gear in your stash counts towards your GS.  You don't have to equip it or even be carrying it.

Create an alt (if you don't have one) and have them take it out of the stash.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#44]
BTW - GS201+ DZ opponents are markedly tougher than before.  It took 3-4 mags to kill the guy in the DZ01 subway.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh, and the AWV / SGV have had their inventories reset, but their timer is still counting towards Friday, so 3 days to buy.

204 weapons (including a marksman rifle), new gear slot holsters for sale, along with new gear slot patterns - both new sets and new slot locations.

ETA - spelling
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

204 weapons (including a marksman rifle)
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Oh, and the AWV / SGV have had their inventories reset, but their timer is still counting towards Friday, so 3 days to buy.

204 weapons (including a marksman rifle), near gear slot holsters for sale, along with new gear slot patterns - both new sets and new slot locations.
View Quote

What about assault weapon? I won't be on tonight. By the way good job on the cm incursion Sunday. We kicked ass.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:35:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What about assault weapon? I won't be on tonight. By the way good job on the cm incursion Sunday. We kicked ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

204 weapons (including a marksman rifle), near gear slot holsters for sale, along with new gear slot patterns - both new sets and new slot locations.

I don't recall a new AR in the vendor, but I could be mistaken.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No new AR yet Jinx...and yeah, that was a FUN run on sunday! LOL

As for the guys who are going to be sooooo disappointed with the patch...easy answer to that...don't play!!! LOL Overwatch might be more up to speed for you guys...
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 4:25:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correction, I just got a tactician's authority item in a HVT mission.  However, I've gotten at least 10-12 emerald items (set pieces) today and only one was from the original 4 sets.  Mostly Lone Star items so far, but at least one from each of the new sets.
Page / 89
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top