Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2015 10:35:02 PM EDT
I'm on PS4.  Has anyone tried to get the bow?  I finally finished the three assignments and I started to look for the dog tags but it is really hard.

It takes at least four people with each dogtag and all of the camos, then meet up on one of the final stand maps to go down an elevator.  Which kills anyone that doesn't meet the requirements.  But you do get the bow and another assignment if you get down.

guide
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:55:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I found all four of the dog tags following the maps in the guide.  Now I just need to find three other people that play on PS4 and don't have a life.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:24:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been kinda looking for the tags. I kinda gave up lately tho. It you guys want to squad up and go looking for the tags friend request me.
KC_Weapon
PS4
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
You only need one of the tags to get the bow.  I played on a final stand only conquest large server and just ran around to each spawn point until I found it.  I had to play each map a few times, especially giants of karelia. When I looked up tips on how to find them, a lot people used IR or night vision, MAV's/soflam, but I never found any of them using those.  Having a flashlight on your primary or secondary is good for the darker maps like Hangar 21.

My gamer tag is: Red_Baron_1915
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You only need one of the tags to get the bow.  I played on a final stand only conquest large server and just ran around to each spawn point until I found it.  I had to play each map a few times, especially giants of karelia. When I looked up tips on how to find them, a lot people used IR or night vision, MAV's/soflam, but I never found any of them using those.  Having a flashlight on your primary or secondary is good for the darker maps like Hangar 21.

My gamer tag is: Red_Baron_1915
View Quote

I got your request. I have spent a few hours and never found a tag. I heard somebody yesterday find it(the dog tag audio sound)

Next time we are on I'll send you a party invite
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top