User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They need to do something about team killing. Started a match and some tard started team killing everyone.
View Quote

You can vote to kick them and then report them, but that's just part of it when you want a realistic shooter with friendly fire.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I started tonight on the One - is terrorist hunt the only mode available?
Multiplayer just tries to find a match... forever.  After a while I just back out.  Anyone able to join competitive matches?
View Quote

I played a lot of MP earlier but can't join any lately.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm Having issues with my headset. The game isnt recognizing it or something.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent IMs out with TS info.  Got 1 squad going, have people to start a 2nd squad.  3 more and full 2 squads atm.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 2:43:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't get in a game at all on ps4 it says leaving squad about a second after I try to join. Works for me on PC though.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 7:08:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Hell I still haven't gotten the download, I have two codes and no download
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I played for a few hours yesterday.  Multiplayer was fun but Match Making is soooooooooo slow. T Hunt is almost too easy compared to previous R6 titles.  I have to play Realism to be slightly challenged.  Suicide Bombers and Razor Wire are the fucking Devil in this game.  I may consider pre-ordering the game depending how they smooth out Netcode and Match Making.  The character/weapon select needs work as well.  It's clunk and bland. R6 is the best of the best but the weapon variety is smaller than Wallmarts' gun section.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#8]
All I've done is Terrorist Hunt.. with 4 other people that talk, it's fun as fuck. I expected to be underwhelmed, but it's really fun.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 11:43:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Games is decent overall, but I don't find it compelling enough that I would buy it.

Not to mention the considerable competition this year with Halo 4, Fallout 4, and Star Wars Battlefront coming out in the same period.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:46:29 AM EDT
[#10]
fun when it works, riot shield is OP needs nerf.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 3:16:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Here are four keys for the beta that now ends on the 4th.

E7A7-4FM9-D6YQ-QAAE

WJFQ-U4J9-3LK8-PDVK

EGNK-VFYA-4PMH-PLB3

BQ7D-H8Q9-6LJG-ACLV

Edit:PC version
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Solution for Riot Shields:  Gas from Smoke works, but what works better are Nitro Cells planted firmly onto their little square pieces of bullet resistant cardboard fucksticks....lol

We had 2 shields coming up the stairs in the Training complex map, hareford or w/e.  Waited until they couldn't run away nearing the top of the stairs, and chunked my nitro cell at them.....3 kills.  Some dude thought the shields would save him.

Special Delivery!  UPS:  What can brown do for you?    
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Here are four keys for the beta that now ends on the 4th.

E7A7-4FM9-D6YQ-QAAE

WJFQ-U4J9-3LK8-PDVK

EGNK-VFYA-4PMH-PLB3

BQ7D-H8Q9-6LJG-ACLV
View Quote

And another 2:

HMH3J-MKMJC-QX4V6-RQF7J-TPXCZ

YHHJ2-TH77C-37KQ9-YP7JJ-WJ62Z
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Had a fun weekend playing, but it didn't really fill any void.  Good to get in a game with some of you guys again too.  But I don't think I will be paying full price for this one.  If I buy at all.  It's a decent time killer, but got old fast for me.  I hated the one shot deaths and then the kill cam would show half a mag being shot at me.

Otherwise the gameplay was good, weapons were fun; along with the destruction.  Nice to play a game with a more interesting tactical approach though.

ETA - CODES

ALBN-DFL7-XFBM-KEAJ
LCHR-RMER-6CV3-LXTW
MWFM-BANX-8ME9-N4JK
DKVP-RBL7-8T4W-D4TA
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have codes for whatever platform you are playing for. This thread was such a fucking disappointment that I am extending it indefinite until I fill the codes lol
View Quote
 I could use a couple for Xbox one if you have them.  Two of my friends that did the online things didn't get a code.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Solution for Riot Shields:  Gas from Smoke works, but what works better are Nitro Cells planted firmly onto their little square pieces of bullet resistant cardboard fucksticks....lol

We had 2 shields coming up the stairs in the Training complex map, hareford or w/e.  Waited until they couldn't run away nearing the top of the stairs, and chunked my nitro cell at them.....3 kills.  Some dude thought the shields would save him.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was that you that did that to me?

Seriously, that happened to me and another shield guy today.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol not today, was at work.

But I have done that to several, several people lol.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 9:53:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Does anyone have an extra Xbox 1 code to share? I have a few PC codes if anyone needs one.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 10:30:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Currently online Xbox1 if anyone is interested in playing. Send me an invite gamer tag is AFacialSurprize

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:03:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Currently online Xbox1 if anyone is interested in playing. Send me an invite gamer tag is AFacialSurprize

Thanks
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Great name isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Got some more Xbox one codes
QVC44-Q24K4-7DFPH-JR369-RMKXZ
CFVHF-D2PM4-777KW-2FTXG-2WWVZ
WWGMR-GJQRC-PQRHC-YHYG4-67DXZ
2VM4H-PR264-4YPGK-XHWMJ-WMRGZ
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#23]
What did everyone think?

I enjoyed it immensely, especially the more I played.

Really enjoyed having a tactical shooter again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:37:50 PM EDT
[#24]
I loved it.  One of my friends and I did terroist hunt by ourselves, it was extremely difficult even on the easiest level.  I couldn't get into a multiplayer room so I didn't get to try that.  I will probably buy it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What did everyone think?

View Quote

I found the more I played it the more I liked it.  Initially I thought it was blah.  But gave it a chance when they extended the beta and I liked it.

Didn't try terrorist hunt.

Really is a game that is best served playing with a group of friends and not a bunch of randos
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I found the more I played it the more I liked it.  Initially I thought it was blah.  But gave it a chance when they extended the beta and I liked it.

Really is a game that is best served playing with a group of friends and not a bunch of randos
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What did everyone think?

Exactly how I felt. I got crushed when playing with randoms, but once I found a crew to roll with, all with mics, we tore some fools up.

Hard not to get a tingly feeling when you breach on some fools from two different points, everyone flashes the crap out of them, and then 3 shields and two gunners roll in with a 40lb box of rape.

We also got so good that we would just breach through a single point and all 5 of us would roll through.

Really fun game.

Also fun to kill someone with a breaching charge
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Really enjoyed it.  Had a blast with a full squad of people on teamspeak.  Had several squads going on periodically throughout the test.

Teamwork means you win every time lol.  All the randoms just get plowed over.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#28]
I loved playing it on the PC. I started out on the PC and then moved to the Xbox 1 to play with a couple of friends there. I will probably be buying it for PC. My xbox 1 experience was absolutely garbage compared to my time on the PC.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#29]
For those interested in picking up R6S for a good price, Bullets or Blades vouchers are going for $20-$30 on ebay.  You get either R6S or ACS.

Edit: R6S Technical Test Part 2 starts Nov 6
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
For those interested in picking up R6S for a good price, Bullets or Blades vouchers are going for $20-$30 on ebay.  You get either R6S or ACS.

View Quote

Green Man Gaming also has R6:Siege on sale for $40.  At least that's what the email they sent me had in it.

Just got the invite for this weekends Technical test as well; Pre-loading now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Yes!  Another chance to dive into R6 Siege!

Come play with us this weekend!  If you need TS info send me a pm.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:45:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Green Man Gaming also has R6:Siege on sale for $40.  At least that's what the email they sent me had in it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ended up getting both R6S and ACS for $50 with B or B vouchers.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 9:31:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Played for a while last night.  New characters are fun.  New game mode, new maps are pretty good.  Multiplayer still blows with casual teams.  Too many COD types that get smoked in the first 30 seconds of a game.  They nerfed the hell out of hip shooting the pistols, even with the laser.  Which I guess balances the shields, although people still don't know how to actually use/utilize the shield carries.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Additional love.

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad145/thetastycat/Spectre1.jpg

She'll get an offset red dot before all is said and done.  I just refuse to buy crappy glass - that's an IOR Valdata 6x on top which is beautiful for any kind of distance.  10.5" barrel.
View Quote

He said operator as fuck, not fudd as fuck
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got a voucher for $26.  Worked like a charm!

As for this beta, it's been fun, the new map is unique lol.  Kinda different than what we were used to but nice.  Some things they changed I like, some I don't, we'll see how it changes on launch day.  

Haven't played a bunch yet, got home last night and pretty much passed out after a few rounds.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top