Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2015 12:22:21 AM EDT
Does there exist an ARFCom teamspeak server?
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think there is an official one.  What game are you playing you need TS for?
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#2]
World of Tanks, used to have a server but its not on anymore, was just looking today to see if anyone wanted to platoon, since I'm in another top 100 CW clan
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 2:54:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

We've got several ts's just broken off into different games and personalities

The guilded minecraft guys run the valhalla ts  which they play some weird games along with a few newer survival titles and they a host a few servers with alot of rules and judgement.

The 2a ts guys mostly play realistic war titles and a few fps's with remenants of the arma group floating around.

Meatbags is a general ts with alot of different games and people but it just a general meeting point no real big groups.

The group im with is the arfcom klowns we formed around rust which we still play from time along with most fps's and survival games, we host servers from time to time with little to no rules and i formed/helped with the gta v and battlefield clans and we don't get to serious about things like some groups.

Those are the main ones but you haft to figure out what game want play first and then post about. The flavor of the month seems to be Ark for now since there are like 5 arfcom servers.

Link Posted: 7/13/2015 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The guilded minecraft guys run the valhalla ts  which they play some weird games along with a few newer survival titles and they a host a few servers with alot of rules and judgement.

The 2a ts guys mostly play realistic war titles and a few fps's with remenants of the arma group floating around.

Meatbags is a general ts with alot of different games and people but it just a general meeting point no real big groups.

The group im with is the arfcom klowns we formed around rust which we still play from time along with most fps's and survival games, we host servers from time to time with little to no rules and i formed/helped with the gta v and battlefield clans and we don't get to serious about things like some groups.

Those are the main ones but you haft to figure out what game want play first and then post about. The flavor of the month seems to be Ark for now since there are like 5 arfcom servers.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember back when it was simple and we all played BF3 on the 360.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 7:56:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But now your to busy playing panda party on wow to join us on a real game stryker.

Link Posted: 7/13/2015 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But now your to busy playing panda party on wow to join us on a real game stryker.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't played WoW in almost a year. I work 12s now, been playing GTA on the Xbox, a little bit of ESO on PC, and now world of warships.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 4:51:05 PM EDT
[#7]
So what about a server for WOrld of Tanks?
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. We have a HUGE group of adults and about 15-20 of them are regulars and they are all great people. So when someone comes in with a real shitty attitude or someone brings their real life drama onto the minecraft server or team speak they inevitably get banned after 3-4 warnings. We advise people that when a video game is starting to upset them to either let us know so we can try to fix the problem or just get off the computer for awhile because it's not worth getting angry over. We haven't had any problems though for about 6 months now. We banned a female that was playing close to 24 hours a day she was just spiraling out of control and yelling at people and saying rude things about people as soon as they logged out. Aint nobody got time fo dat.

If you log on and get a lobby full of kids just go into the 18+ channel or go down to the Planet Explorers/Ark channel which is the one we are normally in these days. We have been up for 5 years now so over time kids of arfcommers and their friends have built up, we let them stay if they are mature but now we have a very large amount of them.

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So what about a server for WOrld of Tanks?
View Quote

We have a TS for WOT and Wows, plus any random games we are playing that week.   Not a lot of action in WOT right now, as most of us are playing Wows.

ar15.ts.nfoservers.com

no password, just poke someone to get permissions to move channels
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a TS server that runs 24x7 and is on a battery backup, but it's only 32-slot or whatever the max free slot count is.  It's pretty much just a hangout for people that aren't dipshits or drama llamas that need a place to hang out.  I don't think anyone under 17-18 gets on there.

If any groups out there are needing a TS to meet up on you're welcome to shoot me a PM for the address.  One day I'll jump through the stupid hoops of obtaining an NPL so I can get more slots.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And then theyres piss crew.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:20:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one cares about piss crew they got their panties dropped in gta v and were never heard from again.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No one cares about piss crew they got their panties dropped in gta v and were never heard from again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol what happened?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

lol what happened?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol what happened?

Dont know apparently we got spanked? Wasnt there for that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Dont know apparently we got spanked? Wasnt there for that.
View Quote

I dont think anyone was
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#16]
3 supposed piss crew members were in gta v so we joined on them through another arfcommer and we ended up chaseing them all the way down to venice beach and butchered them repeatedly until they went into passive mode and logged out I think it was dratini and a few others.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
3 supposed piss crew members were in gta v so we joined on them through another arfcommer and we ended up chaseing them all the way down to venice beach and butchered them repeatedly until they went into passive mode and logged out I think it was dratini and a few others.
View Quote

Shame on you guys....lol  
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

That aint piss crew. Dratini is some faggot that hangs out with the 2A guys.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hasn't been on 2A in a long time.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, dratini is a guy who got permabanned from 2A
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top