User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
never really paid attention to that
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I forget how I saw it.  But I did.  It might've been a youtube video on the different classes.  But it looks completely stupid.    This doesn't show just how bad it is when watching in the game, but it's a taste of it.  Not sure why I care so much about how this guy looks.  I guess because I like playing the support guy.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2016 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea we should be able to design our own guy

I'm sending a video of my bf1 kill
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I got both of them.  Brutal.  LOL.  The graphics are sweet.   Did you get any kills shooting anyone?  LOL.  What pistol did you have with that guy?  the plane flew overhead in one of them it sounded really good.  I should DL the beta.  I wonder how long it lasts to play.  Are you liking it or no?
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah but those kills are better, except when using the tank to drop buildings on people  haha.  Till the 8th I think

Yea for the most part it's fun just trying to deal with the beta version...

Not sure what pistol.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I actually got to play it at my sister's yesterday.  Her boys had it downloaded.  Only problem was it was on the PS4 and the controller was set up way more sensitive to mine.  I had a hard time with it.  I got a few kills.  The graphics are are really good.  I'm not sure I like it all that much though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#7]
It takes time to get used to. Now I don't mind it, I'm sure I'll like the other maps.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I think it will be hard for people to get into without being able to customize the guns.  It gets kind of one note-ish.    I don't know.  I do like the graphics and if BF4 goes caput I might get it.  But at this point I prefer BF4.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:14:40 PM EDT
[#9]
The kids want it so I'll end up with it.  But bf4 is still my go to one .
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Have you figured how to transfer your stats on battlelog from 360 to 1?  I went on the forums and somebody linked a solution.  But now I'm kind of afraid if I do it, I might lose my progress on accident or by some glitch.  I never lost progress or guns, but I just can't see my stats.  

I finally got the M39 and got 10 kills so I could put the ACOG on it.  I swear though, every time I use the acog, I don't get good hits.  That chevron or something.  Do you have that issue?  I think I was doing better with the irons.  LOL.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope.  I figured it did already idk..

I don't use the acog often it seems like when I do I get to much close action so I just use the rds or a scope.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 11:54:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I hate how any magnification slows down the swinging of the gun.  It's stupid.  I have tried an RDS and magnifier on some guns and that actually works pretty good.  I just mostly use the red dot but throw on the magnifier if I suspect I'll have a distance engagement.  I had my M4 set up that way before I got the Elcan.  That one I actually like.  But the magnifier and RDS is more versatile of course.  

I think my next goal is to become an engineer expert so I can get the UMP9.  In real life that's basically my dream gun.  I would totally use an MP5 for HD/SHTF/ Range fun, even if it was semi, over an AR.  I know that may be stupid, but that's just me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:59:38 PM EDT
[#13]
What you mean by swinging gun?

Just need a handguard and sights for my 9mm build I'll have to post it for ya it's on the mp5 short side .
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#14]
When you're aiming and need to swing to try and shoot at someone running.  When it's at close range you can't keep up.  

Now you're talking about a real gun, right?  The 9mm build?  I'm so jelly!!!!  What type of mag system did you use?  I forgot if you told me what you were using.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 11:20:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh ok. I think you can turn the sensitivity of that up in the control setting, not 100% sure though.

Yup I'm hoping the pdw stocks come down in price.  I did the psa glock lower.  

This is all I got so far.

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#16]
That's freaking awesome.  A .30 cal can is OK for 9mm??????????    Was it a pain to get a can?  I keep thinking I want to go down the SBR route and a can.....  But money isn't very common, so.....  I think I'd be smarter to buy handloading equipment first.

Man, there is so much cooler stuff now a days.  I didn't even know PSA was making 9mm lowers to accept Glock mags.  Last I knew there was RRA blocks and Colt.  And one other one.  I forget what.  I guess maybe there used to be a Glock one too 10 years ago.  I forget.

I'm not sure if the setting will do anything.  Try this on yours once sometime and tell me what happens.  If you swing with your gun and your not aimed, and then you switch to a gun with a scope, doesn't the swinging slow down while still aiming?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Oops I ment to put that in... it's just a fake can till the atf allows me to have one
The whole 9mm round fall right through with room to spare.  

Heck yeah there is, I want a pdw stock to make it a full pdw 9mm but at $300+ for those stocks idk....

Nah the paperwork is easy it's just the long wait and cost that kills it.  I'd love to get reloading equipment but no room..lol.. and then I'd have to work even more to afford that habit too haha.  If I had the room I would of done the reloading stuff first.

OK I'll try it if I remember tomorrow, yay day off.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Have a fun day off!!!!!!  I'll need a range report on that 9mm AR when you get it finished.  

I had some fun on BF4 last night.  My first game I felt like I couldn't hit crap and then I switched to a shotgun to try and get some kills.  LOL.  They can be a lot of fun at close range.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#19]

I got another flashbang kill on Saturday! Also did some shotgun trolling on Locker and SMAW sniping at Lancang Dam. I caught couple people coming around a corner on locker because they were lit up on the minimap. I knew they were coming into the hallway I was in, so I just aimed at the corner and shot them in the face as soon as they made the turn... Almost as fun as sniping with M26 slugs. I usually play conquest, but I started getting into domination and obliteration because they're more dynamic.

The NFA forms seem a bit intimidating, but they're basically the same as the std 4473 background check form. I finally took the plunge last year and now I have 1 SBR lower, 2 more pending and 3 suppressors pending. The $200 tax sucks but we should be glad it's stayed constant since they passed the NFA in 1934; if it tracked with inflation it would be $3600 today.. Those PDW stocks are way overpriced, I can't believe people pay $300-$400 for them!! .300 blackout uses a .308 / 7.62mm bullet. Please don't shoot 9mm through a .30 cal suppressor.

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have a fun day off!!!!!!  I'll need a range report on that 9mm AR when you get it finished.  

I had some fun on BF4 last night.  My first game I felt like I couldn't hit crap and then I switched to a shotgun to try and get some kills.  LOL.  They can be a lot of fun at close range.
View Quote

Haha my day off is just another work day....just at the house haha

Will do Idk when it'll be yet.

I have those days too, I'll try many different things and if I still have it bad I'll play something else haha.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I got another flashbang kill on Saturday! Also did some shotgun trolling on Locker and SMAW sniping at Lancang Dam. I caught couple people coming around a corner on locker because they were lit up on the minimap. I knew they were coming into the hallway I was in, so I just aimed at the corner and shot them in the face as soon as they made the turn... Almost as fun as sniping with M26 slugs. I usually play conquest, but I started getting into domination and obliteration because they're more dynamic.

The NFA forms seem a bit intimidating, but they're basically the same as the std 4473 background check form. I finally took the plunge last year and now I have 1 SBR lower, 2 more pending and 3 suppressors pending. The $200 tax sucks but we should be glad it's stayed constant since they passed the NFA in 1934; if it tracked with inflation it would be $3600 today.. Those PDW stocks are way overpriced, I can't believe people pay $300-$400 for them!! .300 blackout uses a .308 / 7.62mm bullet. Please don't shoot 9mm through a .30 cal suppressor.

View Quote

nice, I'll use the rpg in the hallway fights

I really want that pwd stock though... I'm keeping an eye out on the ee

Yea I know the 9mm is a no go in a 30 cal. Thanks for the concern  it's just a fake can. Here's a pic of the 9mm in the end of it. I got the 4.5" barrel so I needed to get the extension out past the handguard until I get approved.

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#22]
So can you shoot it with the fake can on?  I wonder what it does to the noise.  I would think it would get rid of some of the flash at the least, no?
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, it's just consider a compensator
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 12:33:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Where do you actually get a fake can?  

You're confusing me.  It was your day off but you went to work?  When you going to the range again?  I might go tomorrow.  I might actually shoot my M1A.  So much M1A hate around here, it's making me want to shoot it.  LOL.  

I'm trying to get to bed earlier so I might not play the game as much at night.  I didn't pay last night and I already miss it.  It's addictive.  LOL.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#25]
From mas defense, I saw a guy here using one for his 9mm build.

Lol. Yeah my day off but I worked around the house.

Idk when I'll go next.

I'd like to have an m1 they're pretty sweet.  

Haha yeah it can be I always seem to go right back to playing it even with all the games we have
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Nice.. There you go jjrea now you get the rest of the maps your missing..
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 1:00:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Uh oh, off to the xbox to see if I can figure out how to do this!!!!!!  THANKS!!!!!

I did play last night.  Working on getting the UMP9 with some repairing of tanks.  I need a bunch of repair tool ribbons.  I got a few last night.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#29]
It's easy to get repairs if your ride around in the helicopters and just keep repairing as they get shot.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's easy to get repairs if your ride around in the helicopters and just keep repairing as they get shot.
View Quote

Yeah, I plan on being a wrench monkey for a while.  Of course blowing up things with the smaw is fun too.  LOL.  I don't use mines as much as I should though.  Do you know if they stay hanging around even after you die?   Or do the go away?  

I got Dragon's teeth downloaded.  We bumped up our internet speed to 3 mbps and it downloads a lot quicker.    Not sure how long, we were gone shooting this afternoon.  It was less than 4 hours though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#31]
I think they do.  Nice you'll have fun trying the new maps.

Man I wanna get out to the range...
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#32]
I played last night hoping for some new maps and I first got into a lobby playing locker 24/7.  So I exited out after the first game and the next one was on locker.  LOL.  I stayed in there and got Seige of Shanghai next.  I haven't played any of the China Rising maps on conquest lately either.  Can you choose maps?
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Haha.

Yeah you can chose what map set you play on.
I think you just hit quick match then conquest or whatever then what map set.  I don't think you can pick one specific map unless you go into some server settings
nm I forgot they changed it all up. So idk now.
Hopefully I'll get out of work early so I can play some tonight.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#34]
You would think there could be a way to do it......  

I see you logged into netflix a lot late at night.  Me too.  LOL.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Not sure I forgot to check it out.

Yup on the 360 lol Ill end up falling asleep to whatevers on haha
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#36]
I watched your vids you sent me yesterday.  Nice copter kill.  Wooooohoooooo.  I shoot at them sometimes but never got one with a rocket launcher.  There was that one time I got one with a grenade launcher.  It took me two shots.  I wish I would've had that one on video.  

And that sniper kill.....  Nice.  Of course he stood nice and still for you, prone, with his head first.  LOL.  But how did you know how far it was?  I saw your zero was on 1k and you held a little high for the additional 145 yards.  That was dope.     Because of that I put the rangefinder on my scope on my M40.  I'll see if I like it more than having the zoom.  I like the zoom, but there are a lot of times I have no clue what distance I'm shooting at.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#37]
The distance comeso up with the kill usually.  I've played that map a few time and remember what settings are.  from there the island is about 500m + a line or a little more.

Did you get all the maps you didn't have?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The distance comeso up with the kill usually.  I've played that map a few time and remember what settings are.  from there the island is about 500m + a line or a little more.

Did you get all the maps you didn't have?
View Quote

Yeah, what I meant was how did you know how far it was when you were sniping him.  Do you take practice shots on different targets of distance?  LOL.  

I downloaded one of them and then got busy and forgot to do the rest.  UGH!!!!  That was so dumb of me.  Grrrrrrr........

I had a pretty good locker last night.  I got a triple kill and was like 3rd or 4th on the leader board at 17/21.  I was getting kills with my 1911 when I'd run out of ammo in my carbine.  It was a real nutty game.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Looks like the maps are still free and 1 map every couple days

Nope I'll "live" shoot at targets in the game to find out if I miss I'll either move up or down, I've done lots of sniping so I have a better idea of where the ranges are.. hopefully that'll transfer over to my real scope  

Nice, I love that one, and in use many different weapons in it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:56:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Oooo, they're still available?  That's good to know.  I'll check today.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Nm I read it wrong. Guess it was only till the 19th
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 1:40:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......  Last two nights I played I'm getting on the same server.  Probably everbody else updated all the maps.  Ugh.  

I did have a good game with the M39.  Actually a couple of good games.  It still lacks in speed at super close range but I was getting some kills with it finally.  I don't have like any stuff for it besides the ACOG.  I'd really like to have a RDS and a magnifier for it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 11:01:47 PM EDT
[#43]
That one is pretty good.  Seems like I try to get med distance kills with it but only get a couple hits and then they kill me with a gun that shouldn't shoot that good at that distance
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:28:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That one is pretty good.  Seems like I try to get med distance kills with it but only get a couple hits and then they kill me with a gun that shouldn't shoot that good at that distance
View Quote

Yeah, that's happened to me a few times.  At close range too I start banging away at them and the spray me with some full auto lead and somehow get me first.  LOL.  Probably because I'm missing.  It's got a little bit too much recoil to be all that good.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Right the rifle does jump under rapid fire..
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#46]
I haven't unlocked any medium magnification scope for the scar HSV yet, but the SVD-12 with a 4x and canted sights is my favorite DMR. Maybe a4x on the HSV will change that. The M39 is really not very accurate in BF4. I rocked one with a RDS in BF3 to good effect though.

I'm getting a little burnt out on BF4 though. I bought Forza horizons 3 and will probably be playing that for a bit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#47]
That's what I do I swap between some games to not get over done on just one.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#48]
I've been feeling a little bit of an itch for Forza again too.  I used to play it a lot on the 360.  Forza 4.  

I like the SVD too, but I don't have an optic for it yet and I'm not sure I like it that much.  LOL.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#49]
I have forza 4 just don't play it much like I used to play the older need for speed and gran turismo ones.  Seems like I can't drive anymore
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#50]
You mean you can't drive

FIFTY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE DON DON DON  LOL.  

Oh shoot, that might be before your time.  LOL.  Wait I forget if you're that much younger than me or not.  Anyways.  Made me laugh.   hehehehe

I'm planning on playing some BF4 tonight.  

Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top