Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 4:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I played early last night on the account of you two but didn't try overly hard to find. you.  I should've clicked on you guys and saw if you were playing.  I was on from 10:30-11:30 my time.  I wasn't doing overly hot either.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I was off at 930 here she got home early haha.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Bummer
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been taking a shellacking on my K/D ratio lately.  Booooooooooo....
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Me too idk why it comes in waves but a couple time I'll do great then the next time I'll just crash and burn haha
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I tried doing a little sniping on Rogue Transmission last night.  One guy was on top that big ball and I got the 338 out and hit him once.  And then he ran off the other side and I never saw him again.  LOL.  Then I've been running around with a suppressor on the M40 and it really sort of takes the wind out of it's sails.  They make the bullet drop so much quicker and I feel like in general they gig you more than they should for suppressors.  But I like not being seen on the minimap.  Hmmmmmmmm........  Now on the ACW-R and the Beretta PX4 thingy.  I guess they call it the MX4, a suppressor works good on them.  But then the few times I've tried it on the M4, I swear they just make the thing miss in general.  Like, I'm on him, I'm getting what looks like hits, but they're not happening.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea it does, kinda kills the long shots. Haha.  

On one of the towers there's a sniper rifle that works pretty good. I forget what one and what level it on.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yea it does, kinda kills the long shots. Haha.  

On one of the towers there's a sniper rifle that works pretty good. I forget what one and what level it on.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure it's on the tower next to Echo in conquest large before the Levelution thing. I don't know if it's still there after the ball thing falls.

If you must use a suppressed rifle, use the CS5. It's designed for it. Bullet drop is still horrible but the fast bolt rack helps with follow up shots. I think that they make you use subsonic ammo when using a suppressor, that's why the bullet drop is bad. At least that's my mind's reasoning for that crap.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Me too idk why it comes in waves but a couple time I'll do great then the next time I'll just crash and burn haha
View Quote

I'm like that too. Some days in the boat I can get 180+ kills in a match, others I'm struggling to break 100. If I'm not breaking 100 kills in a boat, I might as well quit. That's just bad for me.

I don't even bother worrying about KD anymore. My Locker matches drag down what I do on Paracel and Flood Zone.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:37:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Well they might view it in their heads as subsonic, the makers of the game, but then it still has about the same killing power.  I think.  I'll have to test that out.  Almost all the gun upgrades don't make sense in comparison to reality.  Somehow a heavy barrel makes the felt recoil, or stability worse.  Not in real life it doesn't.  Pfffffffft.   What's the point of having upgrades if they don't actually help?  I realize they make it help in like one area but then detract in other areas to "balance it out".  Whatever.

I did better last night than I've been doing.  But not tons better.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Just like you can't have a bipod and straight pull haha
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 12:28:18 AM EDT
[#12]
The other day I tried out the M60 as the support guy and IT has a bipod.  LOL.  I didn't realize it but I went prone to shoot and it plopped it out.  I feel like I can never hit anything with the LMG's except that first one.  The U100.  That one I got a lot of kills with.  Now I can't kill anything with a mortar.  I think you have to land one right on top of a guys head.  No, two, to actually kill.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#13]
The aws is my fave in that category.  

I stopped using the motar because of that,  I'd launch and launch and never get any kills.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 6:47:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The aws is my fave in that category.  

I stopped using the motar because of that,  I'd launch and launch and never get any kills.
View Quote

I only use the mortar on Operation Locker. It's the only map worth taking the time to use it on IMO. You can get several kills on the cliffside if you do it right.

As for LMGs, the M249 is probably my favorite. It has a huge belt of ammo, low recoil and a fast rate of fire. It's pretty similar to the AWS IMO, it's just belt fed instead of mag fed.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#15]
The one map I haven't tried it on. Haha

Yeah the 249 is fun also..
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll have to check out the 249.  I'm not sure I earned it yet or not.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'll have to check out the 249.  I'm not sure I earned it yet or not.
View Quote

If I remember correctly, it's one of the guns you unlock from playing the campaign.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 3:11:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If I remember correctly, it's one of the guns you unlock from playing the campaign.
View Quote

Ugh.  That stinks.  I don't ever play offline.  

Something happened to me the other night that I didn't see coming.  I was on....  I forget what map, but it was one of the normal original maps.  I think maybe Golmud, but maybe not.  Anyways....  I pulled out my Anti Air thingy as the engineer and shot at a helicopter.  And somehow earned the MP7.  I didn't know that's how you earned it, but anyways.  So I've been using it and that thing is pretty darn sweet.  At close range it's quite good and it actually will work at a little bit of a distance.  There are better for that obviously but it was a nice surprise.  

But yeah, now I want the 249.  I might have to play the Support guy for a while.  Instead of the mortar, maybe I'll start setting up claymores.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah claymores are fun, set and forget unless it's on hardcore mode then ya better remember where you set it haha.  And hopefully you see a kill pop up.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#20]
I was doing some testing with some of the LMG's on the test range, and I almost feel like they're just not worth the effort.  Your accuracy degrades at 100 yards from the recoil that I have a hard making hits at longer range like that.   And then the big upside to a .308 machine gun would be it's performance on hard targets like jeeps or those inflatable rafts, but from what I can tell, it doesn't do any damage on them.  Or helicopters.  But I'm not sure if the helicopters in the test range take damage from friendly guns or not.  They'll blow up if you send some rockets into them.  But 300 rounds of .308 does nothing.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 10:37:40 PM EDT
[#21]
They're good on the locker and metro maps just because of the amount of people coming at you all at once. Other then that i don't use them.    Hopefully I'll get some time to play this weekend.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:06:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Yep. Outside of Operation Locker and Metro, I rarely use the LMGs either anymore. Assault rifles and PDWs for me thanks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:47:10 PM EDT
[#23]
werd.   Before I got the MP7 I went back to the "MX4" and used it quite a bit.  That thing actually works well.  But the reload time is kind of slow.  I have it suppressed.  For me, that and the ACW-R suppressed feel almost identical and work pretty well.   For closer range stuff.  The MP7 climbs a bit quicker but at spitting distances it "shreds", as my son would say.  

I had some pretty good games last night.  I ended up #3 in one of them.  And somehow I'm division 1 for scout.  But really the main way I use the scout guy is to put spawn beacons by flags that are being taken or in contest so my guys can have a place to spawn.  And I usually try to get it in a building so you don't have to fall out of the sky for the whole world to see.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 5:03:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Nice that's not a bad idea.    I really like the mpx but I seem to go through a lot of ammo haha
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't think I have that one yet either.  Sounds like one you need to get with playing campaign.  

I didn't play last night because it had a huge update.  Maybe the mortars will work better now.  LOL.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#26]
I think so, I forget. Yeah I did the dl last night also haha.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#27]
The MPX is unlocked in the dragons teeth dlc, IIRC.

Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Ah yea it's that map dlc, get 2 pdw ribbons and link 10 points in chain link, and get 10 squad order followeds

It sounds lIke alot but its not to hard.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I used the mortar on locker last night and got a kill with it.  The M60 is growing on me.  Once I get a RDS for it I'll like it a lot better.  At times it kills quickly.  Other times I feel like I can't handle it for jack.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:01:18 PM EDT
[#30]
(NBK) NATURAL BORN KILLERS. Facebook.com/NBKCombatVets
We are a group of veterans and some civilians on XboxOne we run dlc maps when the server is populated and vanilla maps when it's not. On XboxOne type in NBK in the server browser look for my GT.    R Volf    we have a clan and we are looking for adults who just mostly play for the laughs nothing to serious and ar15 clans are more than welcome to play in our server it would also help to get rid of all the turds who find their way into it
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I'll check it out R Volf.  Thank you.

Last night I somehow had a positive K/D ratio the couple games I played.  Must've been a bunch of kids on.  LOL.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#32]
I started playing again now that the weather sucks. Xbox One. I haven't bought any of the expansion packs as of yet. I still can't believe all the issues that EA has with its servers. Just had to do a 3.5GB update a couple days ago and it seems buggier than it did prior to the update. Even at this moment, internet working and all, I can't connect.

Oh well. Feel free to add me. SERVEDUSMC is the gamer tag.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'll check it out R Volf.  Thank you.

Last night I somehow had a positive K/D ratio the couple games I played.  Must've been a bunch of kids on.  LOL.
View Quote

Haha, I haven't had time to play anything. Stupid snow..
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:52:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I started playing again now that the weather sucks. Xbox One. I haven't bought any of the expansion packs as of yet. I still can't believe all the issues that EA has with its servers. Just had to do a 3.5GB update a couple days ago and it seems buggier than it did prior to the update. Even at this moment, internet working and all, I can't connect.

View Quote

Great, hopefully thatll be fixed soon. Even though some of the bugs are really funny.

I'll add ya when I get a chance.  My Gt is drok556
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Last I heard, some or all of the dlc is now free on BF4. You should look into that. I have the premium pass so I can't see the prices. I added you BTW. My GT is Teh OwNLY One.

I haven't played BF4 much lately. Been playing more BF1 trying to unlock everything.

I did play BF4 for a couple of hours on Saturday. I happened to get in a party with like 8 other pretty decent players, one of which is actually the #2 engineer in the world on xbox. We just totally stomped the other team when we were able to all get on the same team.

One of the matches we played together was on Shanghai. That match we got split up on different teams since we had two squads. I ran the LAV since it's the closest thing I can get to a boat on land. Well the #2 engineer was on the other team and I just knew that I was gonna get raped by him. He has like 50k+ kills with the SRAW so I thought that he would be good with it. Long story short, I ended up making him rage quit because he couldn't kill me. The poor guy is just bad. It seems the only reason he is #2 is because he has a ton of hours into the game. Sad.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#36]
How do you know the ranks of people?  

I didn't know all the DLC were free.  A while back they offered them for free but it was a limited time.  And I didn't take advantage of all the maps.  I got a few of them though.  

In fact last night I got into a China Rising lobby and played a map I haven't yet.  Altei Range or Atlei or something like that.  It was pretty cool.  Has a big ball in the middle kind of on top of a hill.  

But then on Silk Road, one of my favorites, a bunch of people left and it was dumb.  Boooooooooo...  It was like 10 of us against 2 guys.  That's just no fun.  So I actually left that game part way through.  I don't usually like to do that, but it's pointless to stay when there is no one in there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How do you know the ranks of people?  

I didn't know all the DLC were free.  A while back they offered them for free but it was a limited time.  And I didn't take advantage of all the maps.  I got a few of them though.  

In fact last night I got into a China Rising lobby and played a map I haven't yet.  Altei Range or Atlei or something like that.  It was pretty cool.  Has a big ball in the middle kind of on top of a hill.  

But then on Silk Road, one of my favorites, a bunch of people left and it was dumb.  Boooooooooo...  It was like 10 of us against 2 guys.  That's just no fun.  So I actually left that game part way through.  I don't usually like to do that, but it's pointless to stay when there is no one in there.
View Quote

I know the ranks of people mostly because I used to pay attention to the leaderboards. Some of the people I actually still play with some times are high up on the leaderboards. Like for example, one of the guys I was playing with Saturday is the #2 scout helicopter pilot in the world on xbox in terms of kills with it.

I don't know for sure that the dlc are free. I'm just saying check it because last I heard, they were all free. I can't check it because I have them all so it won't show me the prices.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Silk road is pretty fun, I either snipe or roll in a vehicle on that map.  Once it was a big sniper fight.. now that was fun and frustrating at the same time. I'd get lined up for a shot then.....dead. haha
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#39]
I think there was only one expansion pack that was free when I checked last week. All of the others showed $14.99 or 49.99 for the premium thing. I'll have to make sure I was looking at that correctly. I know I'm missing out on a bunch of new stuff running the basic game stuff.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 10:29:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think there was only one expansion pack that was free when I checked last week. All of the others showed $14.99 or 49.99 for the premium thing. I'll have to make sure I was looking at that correctly. I know I'm missing out on a bunch of new stuff running the basic game stuff.
View Quote

You still have to buy the expansions. There was a 1 week window before BF1 came out that they offered them for free to hype up sales I think. They're back to being buy only now.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You still have to buy the expansions. There was a 1 week window before BF1 came out that they offered them for free to hype up sales I think. They're back to being buy only now.
View Quote

Yeah, I got a couple of them at that time.  I should've been more proactive and got them all.  But it takes a while to DL them and I thought I'd have more time.  

I'm away from my home for a week.  So no playing for me.  I had a really good game Monday night before I left.  I was #1 in a game and went like 21/20.  And then I'm at my in laws and I never sleep as good when I'm not at home.  So I had a vivid dream last night and it was like I was in a game.  LOL.  I was shooting a bolt action with iron sights though.  Must be withdrawals....  LOL.   I had been playing pretty regularly at night these last few weeks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#42]
oSTICKYFINGERSo

I'm on a few times a week.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Man I've been playing such a verity of games lately haha.  Bf4, bf1, seige, destiny, gta5

Will add ya when I get a chance stickyfingers..  (gt.. drok556)
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm back now and wanted to play last night but still catching up on some other things...  Hopefully tonight.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 5:31:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Bf1 was freezing a lot today so didn't play long, as that got annoying fast
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#46]
That's no fun.  

I played last night and had fun.  And a couple of nights ago, no wait, Saturday afternoon I played and got on a server running Dragon's Teeth maps.  I didn't even know I had that expansion. LOL.  Those were some cool maps too.  I only played like 3 of them and it was a lot of city fighting.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Yeah those can be fun maps.  And it figuresyou get on at a time I could play and I had to work haha
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeah that sucks....  Sometime soon.....  Hopefully.  How late do you usually play at night?
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Between 9 and 11 est.  All depends when my girl gets here from work haha.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Some night I'll kick the kids off their computers so I can play at that time.  They're always on FB or skype or somehow talking to their friends on the internet.  When I was a kid we picked up a phone and called people.  Now my son will have multiple conversations going with people, typing responses out to each of them.  LOL.
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top