Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Idk how many shots I've never payed attention to it haha. I like the 45c and the 1911 I tend to swap guns around too much lately to know what one I like the most.

Nope never shot a glock. All I've shot for pistols is a berretta 9mm, mp45c, canik tp9sa. I'll be getting the ruger lc9s in February when I'll have some extra cash.

I'll check the site out when I get a chance.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 7:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh you got the M&P 45C?  I thought you had the full sized version.  That's even better.  I would've taken one of those over the one I got.  But I bought it from my Mom after my Step Dad passed away.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup I do with the Trijicon night sites.

I would like an xdm or s in 45 acp  for an easier carry. The 45c with 10 rounds weighs my belt down haha.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Well lose that beer belly MARINE.  Just kidding.  For all I know you're trim as an olympic athlete.  LOL.   I thought they had 8 round mags.....

I think tomorrow someone is coming to get our old TV and I can set up the new TV and see BF4 in all it's 720p glory....  Better sound too I bet.  I hope.  Although half of the time I'm playing late and it's real quiet anyways.....  I got the FN5.7 and I don't really like it.  I actually started using the Glock and I like it, but like I said, it takes one more round to get a kill over the M9.  So far the M9 s the best pistol for me.  I might use the G18 some more though and just use it on FA when things get close.  

Still waiting for that 1911 though.  Up to 27 mortar kills.  I got some good ones on flood zone last night.....

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Haha your not wrong I'd like to lose the belly it's the only fat I have  some might but mine holds 10.

I don't even remember the fn 57 haha.  The g18 is a pain when I use it I'm usually shooting everything but the target   Gees sounds like your getting pretty accurate with the mortar.

I'm so not a fan of team death match. It feels like cod where I run around and get shot.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't like team DM either.  But yeah, when I ghosts that's all I played.  But they didnt' have a conquest type thing of course.  I only play conquest on BF.  I just like all the vehicles and such.  Even if I hate those danged helicopters when someone knows how to fly them.  LOL.  They're so pesky.  

I didn't get any mortar kills last night.  Boooooooo......  I didn't even get many opportunities with red dots on the lil Ipad thing.  Although one time I did and the mortar wasn't close enough and I was like, aaaaaah, So I was gonna pick it up and move closer and a tank blew up my mortar.  LOL.  

I'm still trying to just run around with pistols and it's fun.  A lot of fun.  Although I'd get more kills with the U100.  

How do you get 10 in your M7p 45c?  Did you buy full sized mages or something?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea I hear ya those darn pilots haha.

Hmm when I got it I was told it was a compact because of the 4" barrel, but on the site it doesn't say 45c.  so now I'm not sure. The barrel isn't a full size but the grip is. I looked on this site and I guess some call it a mid...idk.

It's just like this one.here
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 7:39:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I've heard about those mids before.  I've never seen one.  Mine is a 4.5" barrel I think.  Or something like that.  But yeah, the C has a 4" barrel and a shorter frame for 8 round mags.  

This is what needs to happen to helicopter pilots.  This guy gets a kill on a jet and two helicopters with a rocket launder on top of that hotel in Hainin Resort.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGameLad/videos/vb.400525800146404/413664248832559/?type=2&theater¬if_t=comment_mention

I got the new TV set up today and DANG does it look so much nicer.  At first we we hooked up the 360 through RCA jacks, but then we figured out there were (2) HDMI ports so I hooked it up through one of the and dayum is it pretty freaking clear.  Way better than my tube TV.  I'm not sure the sound is that much greater.  I almost think the speakers were better on my old TV, but I haven't messed with any settings to see if it will change.  Plus I had it pretty low.  But sure looks good.

My son is setting up the xbox one and it had a upgrade download right off the bat.  So after about an hour were at 46%.  LOL.  All this stuff requires patience to set up.......
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 1:16:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Some of these people are crazy on this game.

Yea hdmi Is pretty nice, and I do agree that the older tvs had louder volume. I have to turn mine up to the 30s to hear good but if I play a game or netfilx I have the xbox hooked up with a fiber optic cable to the surround sound and man that thing can get loud haha.

Right, updates take awhile
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 4:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I was thinking I could maybe hook up some external speakers.  I have some that I hook my computer up to sometimes.  It's got the big bass woofer and two little speakers.  I don't know if I can use that though.  That would be cool.  Do you hook that into the xbox or the tv?
Link Posted: 1/4/2016 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Huh.  The computer speakers I have only have a 1/8" jack to put into the input of whatever you hook it up to.....  I wonder if there are adapters to fit into an RCA/component jack.  Although I didn't actually look at the back of the xbox either.  Does it turn your tv speakers off and then just use the xbox?  Or probably  both run, eh

I had a couple of fun games last night. I did really well on flood zone and got 5 kills with the mortar.  I went 16/13.  I really wish there was a way you could record really good games and watch your playback.  Because I'm pretty sure I shot down a helicopter with the mortar.  I was getting kills with my pistol, the U100 and possibly even grenade.  It was sweet.  I felt like John Wayne that game.  LOL.  

My son showed me how you can click on the game in battlelog and see some more details about that particular game......

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/2/684260660155207872/1576092387/

And some humor for you, maybe you've heard this or maybe not.  When I was growing up they played these on the radio up north during deer hunting season and it's hilarious.  The guys are from Wisconsin.  The video isn't from the band.  Just some kids goofing around, but is kind of funny.  The song is the real funny part.  

combination uziradarlasertriplebarreleddoublesccopedheatseaking shotgun.  Buuuurp.  LOL.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 7:13:01 PM EDT
[#13]
It's just how I have my xbox hooked up to surround.  I think there's an adapter from rca to a jack. I think I actually have one somewhere in the mess here haha. But I haven't seen it in atleast a year.  

The hdmi goes to the tv for sound and pic, the optic is added for the surround. So Yes both.

I'd love to save some of the great matches

I forgot all about looking at stats in battlelog. I just use the app on my phone

Never heard that song before haha.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#14]
I got the computer speakers hooked up.  It sounds pretty good if you want it to be really booming.  It's got one of those bass boxes (subwoofers), whatever.  But it's not necessarily a great one.  It improves the sound, but there's no remote.  LOL.  Plus it's almost too much.  I won't be able to use them when people are sleeping.  It will be too much.  

I did equalize the speakers on the TV and it's a little better.  But still kind of tinny and lacking.  We need something inbetween with a remote. I might get one of those "sound bars".  It might be an acceptable compromise.  

I think my next thing needs to be to learn how to fly helicopters better so I can be one of those annoying dudes that flies around creating havoc on everyone.  LOL.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Haha yea I try to fly but usually crash or get shot down to quick.

Link Posted: 1/7/2016 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#16]
It's definitely not easy.  It's not very intuitive.  I could fly planes in BF1942 pretty well.  I think we might have had this conversation before.  LOL.  But I loved being the divebombers on the maps that you could do it.  There was that one map that was carriers and I'd get real high and make a steep approach and drop the bombs.  It was so much fun.  

But helicopters....  Especially when you go to shoot it gets interesting.  LOL.  

I played last night and totally sucked.  I was worse than Steven Irkl.  I tried being an assault guy but I couldn't seem to get a kill with an assault rifle.  I don't usually do very well with them for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I gotta try 1942 sometime.

I hate those bad matches where I dont do good at all, I mean a little bad is fine but gees haha. I've also had issues with the assualt guy. They get weaker or something ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I did a little better with him last night.  I put an optic on the AK12, a 4x and it helps me on most maps.  I use the pistol most of the time but then I'll put out the rifle when the shots are further away.   I had a good game on Flood zone with him.  I sniped a little too.  I just respawned after a guy on the top of the building sniped me.  Well they didn't move at all, two of them, and they were standing up hanging over the edge just screaming "shoot me", not even moving around.  So I got them both with a headshot.  That was pretty sweet.   I don't know why they wouldn't go prone or kneel, makes a smaller target.  I think guys just see all these targets runnin around down there and can't help themselves.  

Anyways......  

Tonight is the night my son gets to play black ops III for the first time at home.  Well he played just a bit last weekend.  By the time we got it all set up with the downloads it was Sunday night late last weekend and he only got to play a little bit, not even online.  

He wants to get a good set of headsets for like 50 bucks.  What was the name of the ones you got?  Sorry to ask the same question again.  LOL.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Haha they were a well trained vc then.

The ones I have are polk audio

They've been way better then any turtlebeach ones ive bought. (Up to $100) I won't pay more then that and that's with shipping haha.
Link Posted: 1/9/2016 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haha they were a well trained vc then.

The ones I have are polk audio

They've been way better then any turtlebeach ones ive bought. (Up to $100) I won't pay more then that and that's with shipping haha.
View Quote

You kind of lost me on that one.  Vietcong?  

25 bucks is a great deal for good headphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wonder if they work with the one.  I think some people were saying they were.  I gotta read the reviews better.  

I'm not that great of an assault guy.  I spend too much time trying to revive guys and not paying attention to shoot people.  LOL.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#21]
It's from full metal jacket when he's in the heilo.

Yea I think it does, not 100% on it though. Just needs the one adapter...

Need combat medics too haha
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 4:44:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Gotcha, it's been a while since I saw that movie.  LOL.  

The new TV makes playing the game so much more enjoyable.  I can see everything like 10000 times better.  I didn't realize how fuzzy my other TV was until getting this one.  hehehehehe.   I got one of those soundbars and it helps the sound a lot.  I think the computer speakers with the subwoofer is good if you really want to bring the boom.  But the soundbar is a good inbetween.  I think I can actually plug those computers speakers into the soundbar if I really want a booming sound.  LOL.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 10:45:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Yea I get the stuff here rattling when we crank the sound..  

Found the shotgun I really like to use now, it's the m1014. I went 19 and 8 I think, on op locker.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#24]
I was just thinking I might want to mess with some shotguns again.  I never do well.  But I don't have that one unlocked yet.  Do you have any attachments on the barrel?  Nice job on locker you stud!!!!!

I'm going to try the SCAR-H when I play next for the assault guy.  I was in a lobby last night that the only thing it said was "No Shotguns and DMR's".  I'm like :  I haven't even been using either but I still think it's freaking dumb.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 7:08:39 PM EDT
[#25]
No attachments for it yet.

Seems like they use rules because they either suck with the gun or get killed by it alot.. idk I like the have fun no rules ones.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 2:03:04 PM EDT
[#26]
It was working for you well with no attachments????  Nice.....  I didn't do so well with the SCAR.  Not sure why.   waaaaaaaaa.  I'm kind of stuck because I feel like the only gun I do well with is my M9 and the U1005.  But I would like to level up the assault rifles.  hehehehehe  I'm close to getting the 1911.  But I have a feeling I'm not going to like it as much as the m9.

I know, I know it's the indian not the arrow.......  

I was on a server last night that had no stupid rules written over on the right side.  Nothing was written.  Nice.    Those tanks get be hard to deal with sometimes too.  LOL.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Yea.. at least that match it did haha.

I know what ya mean I'm stuck between a bunch of different ones I can't just get one I can do good all around with.

Nah if the Indian has good arrows itd help haha.

Yea tanks are hard to kill on foot unless you use the C4 haha.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#28]
I used the shotgun a little bit last night.  I still only have the 870 though.  I got a few kills with it.  Boom.  Dead.  Nice.  I got the 1911.  I like how it only takes 3 shots at close range.  But the front sights line up weird.  They have the post like half way down the rear sight.  It looks so weird.  LOL.  

I used the SAR21 for the assault guy and that one seemed to work decent for me.  I also got a revive last night with the defibrilater.  It seems like every time I try to use that I get killed though.  LOL.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#29]
I usually just unload the mag when I use the pistols, just making sure... haha

I never noticed the sights I'll have to look next time I use it. I have the ghost rings on it so I'll swap them to stock to see it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't like the ghost rings on the pistol.  I'm not sure why.  Just seems to cover up the target too much.  I like the open sights.  My son likes the Ghost rings on pistols though......  I should try the red dot on the pistol.  I'm not sure if I have one for the M9.  I'll have to check.

I'm up to 36 mortar kills and I think I got a shotgun kill last night.  Boom.  LOL.  I was shooting at a guy from behind.  I'm trying to decide if I want to use or not use lasers.  It seems like it helps when hip firing, but they give your position away.....  Do you use lasers on your guns?  It makes the hip fire box small.  But now that I got the new TV, I can see how it's so visible to everyone and I've been alerted to bad guys presence before I saw them by seeing their laser......
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#31]
If I can I'll use my knife from behind...if close enough that is.

Nah I don't use lights or lasers, I feel the same way. I can usually see them beaming all over.

Nice 36 kills I don't think I'm close to that haha.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#32]
I got in a helicopter on Rogue Transmission last night and I got a few hits on a tank.  But after my second strafing run I crashed.  LOL.  There's a lot of things to crash into on the map.  Those big poles and such.  LOL.

I think I might order some headsets this weekend.  It's my birthday.  I would so love to get a sqaud together and play.   It would make the experience so much fun.  Each guy has a job type of thing......  wreaking havoc on the poor saps around us.  LOL.  

I was in a server that said no shotguns last night and I accidentally fired it a few times.  I didn't get banned though.  I didn't kill anybody with it though.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Happy birthday

That's how I fly too haha I'm a better gunner then a pilot.

Yea it's fun with a fireteam. They sometimes won't ban ya even if your get kills depends on the person.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Thanks for the Birthday wishes.  Fohtay Foh.  John Riggins year.  You might be too young for that reference.  I forget how much younger you are.  Maybe you're not.  LOL.

I'm always afraid to knife someone from behind because I'm thinking they'll turn around at the last second and get me.  LOL.  And in the front, almost anytime someone tries to knife me from the front, I hit the button and get the counter and they die.  Seriously.  Now from behind, there's no defense of it.  I've been killed many a time that way.  LOL.    I just usually shoot.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2016 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#35]
37 not by much but still don't know it haha.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Just pray your eyes don't go like mine are.  Grrrrrrr....  shooting irons is becoming more difficult.  I'm sure I've whined about it before.  LOL.  

I just played a lot of the afternoon today and it was pretty fun.  I have a new favorite gun.  The AKU-12.  I was getting some good kills with it.  It's very controllable in full auto.  I did get some kills with the 870 also.  That's a lot of fun!!!!  

I wish you could get one hit kills to the body with sniper rifles.  I was getting quite a few hits yesterday with my sniper rifle, for them only to scurry away and live......  Grrrrrrrr.......  
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#37]
So far so good haha just got some grey hairs just a couple years ago, but when I cut it it doesn't show

I got shot many time ls with that ak  have only use it once though.

Right if it was a one shot kill I'd have sooo many more kills with it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#38]
I didn't do as well with it last night.  But the first night I didn't have a red dot on it.  I may have to go back to the irons....    Either way it's kind of a jumpy gun.  Almost too fast.  I overcompensate when swinging left to right.  But the quickness sometimes helps.   I usually do better with semi auto though.  I don't have that tenancy to go prone by pushing down on the stick.  

Yeah, I think some of the better sniper rifles give you one shot kills.  Like that barrets..  But it seems like you can only get those by picking them up on a map.  BOOM!
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Yea I hear that.. I try to shoot fa and then I usually miss most shots trying to correct it. Haha.

The barret on Rouge transmission has explosive rounds or it did not sure if they took it away or not.
I'd like to unlock and use one too
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm not sure what the deal is, but I tried using the Mk11 MOD O and I don't know if it's me but it feels like they made it so you can't hit the broad side of a barn with it.  Each time I've tried to use it in the last month I felt like I was on the target and I was getting no hits.  It's weird.  I think they cranked down the accuracy on it.  I'd stick with DMR's a lot if it wasn't like that.  It just seems like they were better at some point.  

37 though.... 44.  Where does the freaking time go?  The kids are growing up too fast too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Right, I liked the dmrs and u know what your saying  so I u want to use a dmr style I go use the 338 under the recon sniper rifles and put a smaller scope on it since it's a semi auto.  

Yea when ya look back it seems like it wasnt so long ago..
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 1:35:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Well, now you got me all charged up about the shotgun.  I'm starting to get more skilled with it.  I went 15/33 on Flood Zone last night.  I know the ratio isn't that great but a lot of those kills were with the shotgun and many were one shot.  Boom.  Aaaaaah.  Dead.  I remember when i used to play Battlefield II on the PC I used to like being the guy with the shotgun a lot.  I think it was an Engineer.  And one time I got this kill where I was behind some cover and I popped up and two guys were rushing me.  1 shot and they both went kaput.  And it was funny because sometimes in that game it would make them yell out AAAAAAAH when someone got killed so close and violently.  LOL.  So it was like double AAAAAAAAAAAAH.   LOL.  It was so funny.  

On Flood Zone, there's that water tower over the A flag.  A sniper kept going up on there, and because I was running the shotty with my engineer guy, I pulled out my rocket launcher, I forget which one.  The one where the rocket will move wherever you move the aiming point.  Well two times I shot him off the top of that water tower with the rocket launcher.  It was pretty funny.  I didn't even know you could go up there.  I didn't see a heli over there, I wonder if there is a ladder.  He did get me a few times when I was capturing the B flag though.  It's a good spot to shoot people there.  

I really want to get the benelli so I can have semi auto shotty action.  I never do so well with that first one, so I just am using the 870 for now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Haha never played bf2.  

Yea that tower is a good spot but it's easy to get killed there haha.  Helio is the only way on top of it that I know of.   Nice shot too.  Flood zone is a good carbine and dmr map for me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#44]
It's funny how the maps go in streaks.  Like sometimes I'll get one map a lot but then not others.  And then it changes.  Last few times I played flood zone came up each time.  But I haven't played locker and Golmud in a good while.  I usually only play two games and then quit though.  Too much more and  my nerves get kind of shot.  LOL.  

Now I got it where I'm just picking which guy I think I need and switching from guy to guy in each game.  Before I usually tried to stick with one guy the whole game.  Not sure why.   KISS I guess.  But there are a lot of times when you're playing assault and on conquest you've got no defense against tanks and such....  LOL.  I know I said that before but it's a big detractor with that guy.   Although I've never tried the grenade launcher.  I"m not sure if it will hurt a tank at all.  Can't you get one for that guy?  I'll have to look at that.  I sometimes wonder if carrying the defib is worth it.  I do get a few defibs every now and then, but a lot of times I just get killed trying to use it.  hehehehehe  Kind of pointless.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#45]
It all depends on the server not all of them have all the maps is what I've noticed.

I know I tried to just use one guy but end up swapping between a couple and now I may change them a couple times per map haha.

I think the assualt guy gets it and I think it does hurt the tank but no where as much as the rpg etc.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Well I'm wacking them and stacking them with the mortar.  I'm up to 39.  It's kind of anti climactic though, because you can't see anything happen.  Other than some words and some "x"'s.  LOL.  But I kind of like that feeling of getting someone from a remote location.  But man do I hate the way that guy looks when you're chinese.  It's almost a deal breaker to use him when I'm on that side.  LOL.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 9:39:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Haha nice.  

I just tried to play and It won't let me connect at all. I've tried 4 times Avenue shut it completely off, still no go. I have no idea what is going on.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Yuuuuuuuck.  I played last night for a little while with no problems.  Except I ended up in a lobby that the only thing it said was no shotguns or shorty.  

What's with these dudes?  It's not like they're that great.  I really don't see that they are a huge advantage.  Other than the fact you can get one shot kills at close range.  But you can get one shot kills with sniper rifles if a dude isn't moving around.  I don't get it.  Anyways...  I've complained about that issue enough.  LOL.  

I don't know man.  We've got a thread going in here about the division but BF4 is so fun, I'm having a hard time thinking I want to even play anything else.  I'm kind of one track minded like that sometimes.  I should be getting sick of it, and I probably will.  But to me it's the best shooter game.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2016 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#49]
The Assault's grenade launcher will hurt a tank; it will not destroy the tank, even using HE rounds.  

I stopped caring what the "rules" are; stingers and harpoons are good to go in my book and have never been booted from a game for using them.  I will try and play nice, however once I die by the same person in the same vehicle at the same location multiple times, rules go out the window.  

Does anyone know how you achieve a "spot assist"?  Trying to unlock a sniper rifle and I have to get 20 spot assists; I thought it meant I just had to mark vehicles with the laser guided designator.  Helped mark and bring down two helicopters but wasn't given any credit for it, so I'm at a loss here.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Those rules are just dumb.  I use what I use if I get kicked oh well haha.

Spot assist.. It should be the RB or LB and it'll show a red arrow above the person, then if someone kills them you'll get the assist points. You can also use a target detector on a rifle, (just aim it'll auto spot them)
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top