Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2015 4:37:59 PM EDT
I wound up buying a PS4 last week that was coupled with the last of us.

I didn't have high expectations for a 'free' game coming with a system but WOW.

One of the best I have ever played.  Hands down.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, It was one of the best PS3 games. The remastered version for PS4 is obviously even better with the updated graphics, it's a must play for anyone who owns either console.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah man, I rarely play video games and I don't think I've played a single player game for years. That game was amazing. Especially towards the end. Well written, acted, and executed.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Just because it was free doesn't automatically mean it is bad.  The Last of Us was one of my top 5 games of all time.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just because it was free doesn't automatically mean it is bad.  The Last of Us was one of my top 5 games of all time.
View Quote

Agreed, pretty high up on my list as well.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:58:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I wanted a good baseball game and XBone wasn't gonna cut it so I picked up a PS4 w/ the Last of Us download.  Holy shit what a cool game.

I'm maybe 6 hrs into it and am thoroughly impressed by the immersive feeling I get when playing it.  (late at night once the kid's asleep in the dark with headphones prob helps )

Haven't had this sort of experience in a long time with a game.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
And I just bought the remastered edition last night.  I look forward to a second play through.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:10:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought about the ending of that game for days after in ended. Great game, characters and story.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 12:57:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I thought about the ending of that game for days after in ended. Great game, characters and story.
View Quote

Me too very strong ending,
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I have described TLoU as similar to Schindler's List.

You experience it, you appreciate it, you respect it.

You do not enjoy it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Easily one of my favorite games.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:48:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, I think it may be my favorite video game.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#12]
The game fucking sucks ass.

Same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:51:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Best single player game ever.

I also like the multiplayer.

PSN name same as here!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:10:01 AM EDT
[#14]
easily one of the best games made in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Amazing game, probably my favorite from PS3! Got it bundled with my PS4 too, so I guess I need to play it again
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 11:48:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Just finished it last night.  WOW.  Great game.  Still have to play through the Left Behind missions.

Anyone have a recommendation for similar games that mix action with stealth and strategy?  I've beat Dues Ex and the Splinter Cell games already.

Waiting on the new MGS but that's still too many months away.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just finished it last night.  WOW.  Great game.  Still have to play through the Left Behind missions.

Anyone have a recommendation for similar games that mix action with stealth and strategy?  I've beat Dues Ex and the Splinter Cell games already.

Waiting on the new MGS but that's still too many months away.
View Quote

MGS: Zero ground that came out last yr or whatever is free this month with ps+. But yeah the real thing is going to be TITS.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 1:38:58 AM EDT
[#18]
I didn't like it.

I got my 50GB back so I can do something other than sneak around the same enemies, throw some bottles, and move ladders.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 1:49:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I didn't like it.

I got my 50GB back so I can do something other than sneak around the same enemies, throw some bottles, and move ladders.
View Quote

Call of duty is that way >
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't like it.

I never even tried that game.

Oh well...that way > must point toward a PC, because I would never play a shooter on a console.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I didn't like it.

View Quote

You are a vampire if you weren't invested in that relationship by the end of it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 7:28:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Looks like I'll have to give this one a shot. I've been planning on getting it eventually....looks like I'm going to bump it up higher in priority lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top