BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:38:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I did a search and I'm unable to find GiftedCoast30... can you search for the clan and we'll get you added?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Count me in - as soon as it finishes downloading and installing. GiftedCoast30.

Send a request. I searched for you, but couldn't find you...

Still d/l'ing and installing CoD. Sent a Live message.

I did a search and I'm unable to find GiftedCoast30... can you search for the clan and we'll get you added?

Great work dude! You're doing a good work of keeping the numbers growing.

Speaking of growing...I'll be on in about an hour and a half if anyone wants to get our clan up to level 7 and make some people rage quit in Domination.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Speaking of growing...I'll be on in about an hour and a half if anyone wants to get our clan up to level 7 and make some people rage quit in Domination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Count me in - as soon as it finishes downloading and installing. GiftedCoast30.

Still d/l'ing and installing CoD. Sent a Live message.

I won't be in tonight, however, I will be on tomorrow. I'm always up for playing whatever, I just prefer to play with a group instead of solo.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:12:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Just sent a request johngalt556
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:15:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just sent a request johngalt556
View Quote

You have been added sir. I was about to post asking if anyone knew who you were, and I then I saw this post. Welcome aboard
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:33:55 AM EDT
[#5]
How exactly does clan wars work?

I know it has something to do with taking/defending nodes, but do we get to pick which ones we target?  

And from what I gather, you need at least 2 clan members in the game to have the wins count?

Anywho, I'll be on domination quite a bit this weekend, because I play too much
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Count me in  - as soon as it finishes downloading and installing.  GiftedCoast30.

Still d/l'ing and installing CoD.  Sent a Live message.

I'll try the app again... couldn't even sign on to it with Xbox creds the first time I tried.  Seems you can't send a request from the game(or I'm not smart enough to figure out how ).
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'll try the app again... couldn't even sign on to it with Xbox creds the first time I tried.  Seems you can't send a request from the game(or I'm not smart enough to figure out how ).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Count me in  - as soon as it finishes downloading and installing.  GiftedCoast30.

Still d/l'ing and installing CoD.  Sent a Live message.

Not sure what you did, but I got he application and it has been accepted!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:19:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>

Surrendered and gave Activision more PII than they have a legitimate need to know.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How exactly does clan wars work?

I know it has something to do with taking/defending nodes, but do we get to pick which ones we target?

And from what I gather, you need at least 2 clan members in the game to have the wins count?

Anywho, I'll be on domination quite a bit this weekend, because I play too much
View Quote

In order to capture a node, you have to have a certain number of wins of a game type.  For instance-If you want to capture the bridge node, you have to have a total of ___wins playing TDM. However, if other clans in your division and size start winning TDM matches, they can take that node from you.  So, once you have that node, you have to get more wins in that game type to fortify your node.

I think the part about needing 2 clan members for the win to count is only applicable if you're trying to get XP to level up your clan.  In the last clan war, I was the only person playing in my clan and I THINK I captured a node all by myself, but I might be mistaken about this.  Either way, I'm pretty pumped about this weekend, and hopefully we have a decent turn out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:05:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey guys, I ended up having to work today so I won't be on until later. It should be somewhere around 10 or 11est. Hopefully we can get a group together for war if someone hasn't done so sooner. I will be monitoring the nodes from my phone and updating the nodes we should be going for. The way I will decide which node to go for will be based upon the fewest number of wins needed to capture it. Also, it's better to attack nodes that are currently neutralized, then to go  for nodes that are currently captured.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:43:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Hey guys, I ended up having to work today so I won't be on until later. It should be somewhere around 10 or 11est. Hopefully we can get a group together for war if someone hasn't done so sooner. I will be monitoring the nodes from my phone and updating the nodes we should be going for. The way I will decide which node to go for will be based upon the fewest number of wins needed to capture it. Also, it's better to attack nodes that are currently neutralized, then to go for nodes that are currently captured.
View Quote

I'm sure whichever node is attached to Domination will be locked down in short order.

We just have to make sure we get as many team members as possible playing this weekend.  Since it's based on roster size, having a large roster with few people playing hurts the cause.  

Anyway, I get off work at 2300 EST.  Unless people aren't behaving, I'll be on around 0000 hours.  Good luck men!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'm sure whichever node is attached to Domination will be locked down in short order.

We just have to make sure we get as many team members as possible playing this weekend.  Since it's based on roster size, having a large roster with few people playing hurts the cause.  

Anyway, I get off work at 2300 EST.  Unless people aren't behaving, I'll be on around 0000 hours.  Good luck men!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey guys, I ended up having to work today so I won't be on until later. It should be somewhere around 10 or 11est. Hopefully we can get a group together for war if someone hasn't done so sooner. I will be monitoring the nodes from my phone and updating the nodes we should be going for. The way I will decide which node to go for will be based upon the fewest number of wins needed to capture it. Also, it's better to attack nodes that are currently neutralized, then to go for nodes that are currently captured.

And pad our lead....just to make sure.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Played a few games, and noticed I wasn't getting any clan bonuses.  

Not sure if the leader has to set a target or not, but I'll be playing a shit ton of domination, and the clan app says domination is a 20% bonus.  

Last clan I was in, I saw it when I picked the playlist.
Also, we need to get an icon - I think the boltface logo would be sweet, I have that as my player emblem.  Right now our clan emblem is just the default "AW" logo.  

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll be on tonight if there is a group playing. FinderOfEnergy
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Not sure if the leader has to set a target or not, but I'll be playing a shit ton of domination, and the clan app says domination is a 20% bonus.

Also, we need to get an icon - I think the boltface logo would be sweet, I have that as my player emblem. Right now our clan emblem is just the default "AW" logo.

View Quote

I don't think we get any clan bonuses until we take the node for that particular game mode.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't think we get any clan bonuses until we take the node for that particular game mode.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, we need to get an icon - I think the boltface logo would be sweet, I have that as my player emblem. Right now our clan emblem is just the default "AW" logo.

Correct, the node must first be taken before the in game bonus is received. I set out current target to Dom since it's the closest for us to to capture.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:56:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Gotcha
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:15:41 PM EDT
[#18]
I got it working, don't know how all of that worked out do I need to do anything?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I got it working, don't know how all of that worked out do I need to do anything?
View Quote

Play and win.  Maybe party up with Evilblackguns.  He has more wins than the rest of the division combined.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Play and win.  Maybe party up with Evilblackguns.  He has more wins than the rest of the division combined.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any particular playlist or just win?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Play and win. Maybe party up with Evilblackguns. He has more wins than the rest of the division combined.

Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch, Domination, Uplink, Search and Destroy, Capture the Flag, Hardcore Dom, and Hardcore Team Deathmatch.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:41:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Sorry joe when I accepted your invite my Xbox went full retard rejoining now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Is Xbox live down for anyone else?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:41:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Yup...Crew and a few friends of mine were taking names, and we got kicked out and can't get back in.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm back in shoot me an invite if anyone wants me to join.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#26]
So does anyone know what we win for coming in 1st in the clan war?  Doesn't look like our clan ranked up much.  

Granted, most of the teams we were playing didn't even register a win, 1st is 1st
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So does anyone know what we win for coming in 1st in the clan war?  Doesn't look like our clan ranked up much.  

Granted, most of the teams we were playing didn't even register a win, 1st is 1st
View Quote

I'll look into it this evening, but I'm not sure yet. Also, we will work on advancing to silver or gold division. We will have a lot more competition there.  The lack of competition is why I didn't get back on after that first day. We murdered everyone. Good win everyone!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:26:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
Our clan level jumped up to 11, almost 12!  We also got gold clan tags and an hour of double xp.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh snap!  Guess I didn't look today.

Yea, I think the gold tags come at 11.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:56:10 PM EDT
[#30]
I really like the whole clan war deal, it's fun.  I just wish they did a better job with the functionality of everything.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I really like the whole clan war deal, it's fun.  I just wish they did a better job with the functionality of everything.
View Quote

Welcome to Call of Duty.  I think we might be getting some bonus swag for our character customization, but I'm not sure.

I think the next clan war is at the end of the month.  

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Sorry I haven't been on very much lately guys, been busy. I will try to be on tonight and play for a little bit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Sorry I haven't been on very much lately guys, been busy. I will try to be on tonight and play for a little bit.
View Quote
I missed it last night.  I was late getting home thanks to a triple shooting.

Fortunately, we got DOUBLE XP THIS WEEKEND!
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yessss.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#35]
So has anyone else not been able to get into the game for the last few days?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Eh, I haven't been able to get on due to work.  I'm hoping to make up for it with some double xp this weekend.  I'll be on in about 3 hours if all goes well.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:51:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So has anyone else not been able to get into the game for the last few days?
View Quote

XBL was down yesterday. Don't know about the previous days.

I have this game but don't really play. Any of you purchasing the zombies DLC?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:27:33 AM EDT
[#38]
I have Xbox 360, can I join?

There are three people playing from the original clan.

sl0wmethinks (with a zero)
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Anyone know who codybc his? He just requested to join the can, and I have no idea who he is...
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Anyone know who codybc his? He just requested to join the can, and I have no idea who he is...
View Quote
Never heard of him.  It could just be someone who thought AR15 is a cool clan name.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Is anyone playing today or tonight?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#42]
I'll be on off and on tonight.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Hey, Jdphill, can you send a clan invite to Butchslade44?  He mentioned to me last night he'd never been invited.  I don't think he has the app, but I think you can send him an invite through the game.

DLC comes out tomorrow, and I think there is another clan war this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Yea, map pack comes out and I'm headed outta town for work tomorrow through Friday....awesome.  

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hey, Jdphill, can you send a clan invite to Butchslade44?  He mentioned to me last night he'd never been invited.  I don't think he has the app, but I think you can send him an invite through the game.

View Quote

I just tried searching for him but he didn't come up. Can he search the clan on XBL?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I just tried searching for him but he didn't come up. Can he search the clan on XBL?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you can send him the invite from the friends screen on the game.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:35:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Anyone download Havoc DLC for zombies?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Still adding folks? Love to join if possible. I mainly play HC TD and some HC KC.

duckbutter100 is screen name.

Im on mainly after 10pm est during week and whenever on weekends.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll wait to see the reviews.  I'm prob going to spend that money on Hardline, but we'll see.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:24:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I'll wait to see the reviews.  I'm prob going to spend that money on Hardline, but we'll see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like people are having trouble getting the DLC to loaf.  I'm holding off for now.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top