Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2014 4:05:29 PM EDT

I tried playing GTA V online with my brother on the Ps3

when it worked it was great.

When we would start a mission (assuming it successfully loaded the mission) we could do that mission and then after it was done it would kick us out onto separate servers.  

It was very cumbersome & time consuming to get back on the same friends only server.

Is this still the case with the PS4 re-release?

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got it on next gen, played it on 360 when it first came out.  For me it seems that all the bugs I ever ran into are gone.  The server problem still happens, but rarely for me.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:12:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got it on next gen, played it on 360 when it first came out.  For me it seems that all the bugs I ever ran into are gone.  The server problem still happens, but rarely for me.
View Quote

cool that's pretty promising then .  

thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top