Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2014 4:44:44 PM EDT
I've been playing off and on for a few weeks, but have had a hard time with it. Still a load of fun though.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been playing for a while.  It is slowly getting more playable.  This last patch helped out and is making the game enjoyable again.   Google MR. MOON and watch some of his stuff.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#2]
we play arma 2 dayz on adk napf server.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I was playing DayZ stand alone off of steam.

Boring.

Been playing World of Tanks instead
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:19:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Gave up on DayZ.  Hackers and exploits everywhere...nothing has changed in years to that degree.  What a disappointment.  It had such potential.  H1Z1 is the next one to watch for.  Sony is developing it but with all the North Korean hacker attacks it may never get finished.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gave up on DayZ.  Hackers and exploits everywhere...nothing has changed in years to that degree.  What a disappointment.  It had such potential.  H1Z1 is the next one to watch for.  Sony is developing it but with all the North Korean hacker attacks it may never get finished.
View Quote

1-15-15 H1Z1 releases aka dayz killer

Also Sony Online Entertainment and Sony Motion Pictures are 2 different entities with seperate ecosystems they were the guys who got hacked last time so they have already patched up the holes in the system.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:53:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I tried DayZ standalone and didn't care for it.  Maybe if/when it gets more developed it'll be better.

I've been playing Arma3: Breaking Point a LOT lately and I think it's a blast.  I'm looking forward to Arma3 Overpoch when it becomes available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top