Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2014 11:49:39 PM EDT

ARMA 3 King of the hill tells me that I have shit for tactical sense, no patience, and a subpar grasp of how to play the game.

I keep getting my ass handed to me, even after 20 hours of play time!

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:29:33 AM EDT
[#1]
You need to spend 20 hours of your day playing like everyone else does
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, you suck.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:23:50 AM EDT
[#3]
You certainly don't need to play 20 hours a day, I'm pretty good and only play a few hours over the weekend.  Most likely you need a group to play with, makes a big difference.  If you want to play tonight you can join us I'm vbk180 on steam also.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You certainly don't need to play 20 hours a day, I'm pretty good and only play a few hours over the weekend.  Most likely you need a group to play with, makes a big difference.  If you want to play tonight you can join us I'm vbk180 on steam also.
View Quote

What vbk said.

We need a group bigger than just the 2 of us.

vbk and myself can really put the whoop on the other teams ass sometimes.

We could use more rocket launchers

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Shit I got 160+ hours in the game and I still get embarrassed on KotH occasionally.

I need to jump on with you again danger.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Shit I got 160+ hours in the game and I still get embarrassed on KotH occasionally.

I need to jump on with you again danger.
View Quote
I should be on tonight with vbk

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay I might jump on then.  Need to stop spending so much $$$ at bars, so tonight I planned on staying in anyways.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Okay I might jump on then.  Need to stop spending so much $$$ at bars, so tonight I planned on staying in anyways.
View Quote

Its cool you can drink beers with me and kill virtual communists.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:33:34 PM EDT
[#9]
UnifiedREIGN add me and ill join in.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:18:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Well that was fun. Computer stopped recognizing my mic for some reason so that's why I wasn't talking
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Thats cool, play again tonight if you can and minotar I will add you tonight I didnt see the post yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#12]
That was some good shit gents.  Thanks for driving vbk
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

No problem I love driving those things around in the cities. At least no dwi was given lol.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No problem I love driving those things around in the cities. At least no dwi was given lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha you were golden man
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 7:11:31 AM EDT
[#15]
What ts are yall using I"ll jump in whenever I'm not on CSGO.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#16]
I parachuted onto a roof. Shot a few from up there. Heard a big machine gun banging away behind me. Crawled over overlooking the street and here's a crew of 3 with a 50 mounted in the back of the truck. I took out the gunner and driver. One ran into the house.

Then we exchanged fire. I ran out of ammo. No pistol. I jumped down onto the balcony and tried to loot them. Well the other guy was reviving one. I threw a grenade at them and wounded one badly. Ran over to the bodies and got a gun. Chased the other guy around any finally got him. He must have ran out of ammo as well.

That's the only time I ever get anyone. Lol
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Anyone down for this tonight?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#18]
If my gang doesn't show up im in, if not well be playing that new F2P no more room in hell or CS:GO
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:31:13 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Anyone down for this tonight?
View Quote
I want to...but I'm out of town. Maybe Saturday night

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:21:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Ice cold.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#22]
On Hostile Takeover AS#1 right now, name is TACX Quadrono.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry, I cannot get on for a couple more hours. But then it's go time.

And Omni still feeling like that now?
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll be on as well

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Sorry guys I haven't been playing much this last week. New job, school stuff, and taking care of my kids has been draining me.

My Steam name is Eklon Advant if anyone wants to add me.

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#26]

I played by myself last night on US #3.

I forgot what city it was, but I was on OPFOR and fought my way to Tower 3 (BLUFOR side) by myself. I killed probably 20 or so guys defending the tower in about 15 minutes. I died when 6 guys rushed up the tower. Killed 5 of them, the last guy got me when I went to draw my pistol that I picked up off a dead body. I accidentally hit "Treat yourself" instead

Then I got s Cheetah. It was going good, but the Pawnees were everywhere attacking me likes wasps, along with some MBT Kumas.

So I bought an M2A4 Slammer Up and posted up on indie's big ass hill and killed about 5 tanks and some AA armor. It got nighttime by then and I didn't have any night vision, so I went back to base to re-arm for NV.

Along the 2k ride back to base, one of the guys I killed numerous times was in a pawnee and started harassing me DAGRs.

I finally got a got shot at him. 1 102mm tank round took him out

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I played by myself last night on US #3.

I forgot what city it was, but I was on OPFOR and fought my way to Tower 3 (BLUFOR side) by myself. I killed probably 20 or so guys defending the tower in about 15 minutes. I died when 6 guys rushed up the tower. Killed 5 of them, the last guy got me when I went to draw my pistol that I picked up off a dead body. I accidentally hit "Treat yourself" instead

Then I got s Cheetah. It was going good, but the Pawnees were everywhere attacking me likes wasps, along with some MBT Kumas.

So I bought an M2A4 Slammer Up and posted up on indie's big ass hill and killed about 5 tanks and some AA armor. It got nighttime by then and I didn't have any night vision, so I went back to base to re-arm for NV.

Along the 2k ride back to base, one of the guys I killed numerous times was in a pawnee and started harassing me DAGRs.

I finally got a got shot at him. 1 102mm tank round took him out

View Quote

Lol nice man, I will be down again on Friday.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 3:53:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What vbk said.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What vbk said.

I'll have it soon and come smack people around with you guys
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#29]
It's that time of the week again!
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:40:45 PM EDT
[#30]
I wish the mod gave the dead something to do on the hardcore servers where there is no spectating.

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:46:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Do you have a shit bucket?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 5:26:22 AM EDT
[#32]
You guise missed us almost getting banned the other night

Other teams in jets attacking us while we're in base, so we shoot back and kill them. They keep doing it so we keep killing them. It was to the point where we couldn't leave our spawn/repair site.

So this dipshit named "Whitemeat" would buy jets to ram our gunship helicopters and AA vehicles repeatedly.

So I hopped on the servers TeamSpeak to talk to an admin and I see "Whitemeat" already there requesting for bans to an admin. Apparently, hes pissed off that we're killing him while hes attacking us in our spawn area and tells us that we shouldn't be at our spawn area

Mind you, the spawn area is restricted from other teams. The only way to attack other teams from your spawn is if your in combat at your spawn.

The admin didn't do anything as nobody had proof. I'd like to video our gameplay, but I had to uninstall Shadowplay because it locks up my computer.

Other than that, it was fun.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Last night was pretty good too at one time we had like five t100 tanks in the AO. But then we all got killed by a slammer up lol.

I'm also pretty certain my video card isn't good enough to capture video or doing so is beyond my pc skills.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Did we need to install a mod to play KotH?
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You guise missed us almost getting banned the other night

Other teams in jets attacking us while we're in base, so we shoot back and kill them. They keep doing it so we keep killing them. It was to the point where we couldn't leave our spawn/repair site.

So this dipshit named "Whitemeat" would buy jets to ram our gunship helicopters and AA vehicles repeatedly.
So I hopped on the servers TeamSpeak to talk to an admin and I see "Whitemeat" already there requesting for bans to an admin. Apparently, hes pissed off that we're killing him while hes attacking us in our spawn area and tells us that we shouldn't be at our spawn area
Mind you, the spawn area is restricted from other teams. The only way to attack other teams from your spawn is if your in combat at your spawn.

The admin didn't do anything as nobody had proof. I'd like to video our gameplay, but I had to uninstall Shadowplay because it locks up my computer.

Other than that, it was fun.
View Quote

OBS is pretty lightweight

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Did we need to install a mod to play KotH?
View Quote

Nope, there should be at lesst two of us playing tonight if you want to play.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Anyone new who bought it when it was 50% off want to play?
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 11:55:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Anyone new who bought it when it was 50% off want to play?
View Quote

Shiiit. I bought it for $25 or so when it came out in Alpha stage.

I was laughing when I saw the curent price if $60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top