User Panel

Page / 310
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got your invite last night....I could not hear you at all. I think party chat was jacked up last night. If you're on tonight try and invite me again.
View Quote

Your NAT might be an issue. It took me an hour to fix my NAT problem but now I have open NAT. You can check yours in settings, if it's anything other than open, you have a problem.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:15:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Your NAT might be an issue. It took me an hour to fix my NAT problem but now I have open NAT. You can check yours in settings, if it's anything other than open, you have a problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got your invite last night....I could not hear you at all. I think party chat was jacked up last night. If you're on tonight try and invite me again.

Its the party chat bug, an xbox reboot fixes it, I encounter the problem at least once a week.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Its the party chat bug, an xbox reboot fixes it, I encounter the problem at least once a week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll try that. My NAT is Open. Party chat wasn't working with another group I was apart of. It also wasn't letting me switch to game chat from the party snap.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, for some reason I have been needing to reboot my Xbox a lot lately. And Destiny has downloaded certain updates multiple times. *shrug*

I am excited to play around with my new weapons though. Dat raid fusion rifle
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hit level 31 with my warlock last night. I'm interested in a hard mode vault run sometime this week or this weekend if anyone else is.
View Quote

If it's the same Bat Time on the same Bat Channel, I'll be there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Well after goofing around in controls, my NAT is now open and my internet is a fuck ton faster.  Xbone has a static IP and I tweaked my router DNS settings.  Using the google servers to resolve addresses instead of my ISP.  Doubled by (perceived) speed when pulling up pages on my PC even.  Scratch that, I just ran a speedtest.  Latency is 1/3 of what it was before.  Damn

Anyhow, I'm probably going to try to run one Vault here in about an hour, and the other around 8pm eastern if anyone wants in the hard modes.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyhow, I'm probably going to try to run one Vault here in about an hour, and the other around 8pm eastern if anyone wants in the hard modes.
View Quote

I'll join you, just send a message/invite (Keja).
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:17:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds good. Setting up a group now.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt I'll be able to make it...wife decided to make plans that involve me.

If you all are still running it when I get home, I'll jump in if you have the space.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I've still got one maybe 2 runs left tonight. It's only 1pm here so I'll try to space em out.

Got 2 vision of confluence, aspect of glass, and universal remote from Atheon on my first run.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm down for a VoG run. Already have 2 Mythoclasts, just want random exotics from Atheon.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll be getting a group together in a little under an hour for HM Atheon.  Anyone care if I use my 28 hunter?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'll be getting a group together in a little under an hour for HM Atheon.  Anyone care if I use my 28 hunter?
View Quote

Not a big deal if you can get some 30s in to help. By all means, if you can get to 29, then do so though. :)

If you're only missing one Legendary, you can be 29 now with all armor fully upgraded and one Rare armor.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone for Atheon? Getting a group going.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm in
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm in
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in

kk will send an invite once I'm off the phone.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:02:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in

Still need one?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Still need one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in

Still need one?

Whats your GT?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I've got to say that went insanely smooth.  Thanks guys.  Two Atheon hard runs inside of 20 minutes

Loot from today:
2x Timebreaker
4x VoC
1x Universal Remote
1x Hunter helmet
shards
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:46:29 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm taking a break from Destiny for a bit.  Have had the urge to play warthunder for a while now and between Destiny requiring you to nerf your kit in order to get better stuff AND upping the weekly/daily strikes instead of adding more(which I thought they were going to do) it just seems like I'm climbing the same hill I already climbed in this game before the expansion.  Just getting burned out to be honest.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:59:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:09:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Beat Crota twice last night with a random group that was doing Kneeling glitch.  It made beating so easy, took about five minutes each time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjqU6OzGzNU

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's hilarious that so many cheeses have been found so quickly.

Based on what I've read, it's possible to solo all the way to Crota and it's possible to 2-man Crota.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beat Crota twice last night with a random group that was doing Kneeling glitch.  It made beating so easy, took about five minutes each time.

Based on what I've read, it's possible to solo all the way to Crota and it's possible to 2-man Crota.

Yep, I was reading a reddit to solo everything but Crota this morning.  We finished Crota off the second time with five, two would be tough, but with the right gear, could probably be done.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep, I was reading a reddit to solo everything but Crota this morning.  We finished Crota off the second time with five, two would be tough, but with the right gear, could probably be done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thus far, those 2 manning it, are level 32.  

Ran the raid last night, got my 3rd set of gloves, bunch of shards/energy, and Black Hammer.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#28]
ok im now level 28. will be level 29 on friday when i can get my first exotic shard. then 30 when i get another 50 vanguard marks for a legendary helm. i have yet to play crota's end or VOG.

i am on PS4 username pjgamber. would love to have someone run me through VOG saturday night. any takers?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:06:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
ok im now level 28. will be level 29 on friday when i can get my first exotic shard. then 30 when i get another 50 vanguard marks for a legendary helm. i have yet to play crota's end or VOG.

i am on PS4 username pjgamber. would love to have someone run me through VOG saturday night. any takers?
View Quote

I will be glad to if we get enough players together. I need ascendant shards something fierce. With the guys I run it with, we can burn through normal mode pretty quick.

Shoot me a friend request. PSN: Ravaal
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#30]
I  was hesitant to run Crota's End last night because my Titan is only level 29. Anthony convinced me that the team could proabably carry me so I should just try. Well, he was right. I got Raid gloves, raid chest, and the Sniper Rifle (black hammer?) last night.  I need a serious amount of XP now on my warlock and on my titan.

I should be able to get level 30 with ease, just a couple hours of doing some bounties.
I also need nightfall and weekly. Anyone excited to see what Xur has in store for us this weekend? I would love for him to sell Icebreaker so he can hook up Paul finally. And  Ballerhorn or the upgrade for it.
In the last week there have been 3 days now where I come home from work and my wife basically goes to her bedroom and closes the door, leaving me to clean up the house and watch the 3 year old. So it's been taking me a little extra effort to try and get on by 9PM- I also started going to the Gym again, which is a good thing.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:23:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
In the last week there have been 3 days now where I come home from work and my wife basically goes to her bedroom and closes the door, leaving me to clean up the house and watch the 3 year old. So it's been taking me a little extra effort to try and get on by 9PM- I also started going to the Gym again, which is a good thing.
View Quote

Been there man, do your part, she needs the help more than us guys can understand.  I had to do that when I played CS:Source and my youngest was 3.  Got him his own set of headphones and he'd sit up and watch me play.  Kid never slept, his bedtime ended up being 2-7am.  Fortunately I worked from home, so I was able to stay up and work while he was up, then rack out when my wife got up in the morning.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:24:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I  was hesitant to run Crota's End last night because my Titan is only level 29. Anthony convinced me that the team could proabably carry me so I should just try. Well, he was right. I got Raid gloves, raid chest, and the Sniper Rifle (black hammer?) last night.  I need a serious amount of XP now on my warlock and on my titan.

I should be able to get level 30 with ease, just a couple hours of doing some bounties.
I also need nightfall and weekly. Anyone excited to see what Xur has in store for us this weekend? I would love for him to sell Icebreaker so he can hook up Paul finally. And  Ballerhorn or the upgrade for it.
View Quote

SO pumped for Xur. I have a feeling he will have icebreaker. I would also buy a ballerhorn but god dammit I NEED icebreaker.

Got my alt almost to level 20 last night....so close. Hopefully I will now have a better chance of getting an icebreaker, vex and ballerhorn being able to run everything twice.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I will be glad to if we get enough players together. I need ascendant shards something fierce. With the guys I run it with, we can burn through normal mode pretty quick.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

great thanks i sent you a friend request. i have a 300 dmg leg scout rifle fully upgraded, and i just got a 331 dmg pulse rifle, but it isn't fully upgraded yet.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm still salty about Ajek getting the damn Mythoclast last night.

Not really, but dammit. Only three pieces I'm after in the vault is Mythoclast, Fatebringer and Praedyth's Revenge.
View Quote

You'll get it on the next one. Every time. :p
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Not really, but dammit. Only three pieces I'm after in the vault is Mythoclast, Fatebringer and Praedyth's Revenge.
View Quote

I raided VoG 26 times before I got my mytho.  Stick with it, it will come.  Still don't have a Fatebringer.  I was fortunate enough to get Atheon's Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge, and Corrective Measure on my first run through.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

great thanks i sent you a friend request. i have a 300 dmg leg scout rifle fully upgraded, and i just got a 331 dmg pulse rifle, but it isn't fully upgraded yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will accept it when I get home tonight. For VOG, bring the heaviest hitters you have, especially with void damage. But if I round up some of the normal crew, we should be able to balance out where you might fall short on DPS.

We will have you pimping chatter white before you know it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#39]
If your goal is to level up you don't need VOG. You can get better armor from Vanguard. However it's fun to do, at 28+ on normal mode or 30+ for hard mode. It will be a fresh and rewarding experience for you. But the armor you get you'll probably just end up shredding.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If your goal is to level up you don't need VOG. You can get better armor from Vanguard. However it's fun to do, at 28+ on normal mode or 30+ for hard mode. It will be a fresh and rewarding experience for you. But the armor you get you'll probably just end up shredding.
View Quote

never ran VOG so i want to do it at least once.

i know CE has better gear, just want the experience
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

FWIW, in all the times I ran the Vault, the only armor I ever received was the boots.  If it wasn't for the expansion coming out, all three of my characters would still be stuck at 29.  

I also don't have Fatebringer or Praedyth's Timepiece, so no primary with arc damage.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:46:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

FWIW, in all the times I ran the Vault, the only armor I ever received was the boots.  If it wasn't for the expansion coming out, all three of my characters would still be stuck at 29.  

I also don't have Fatebringer or Praedyth's Timepiece, so no primary with arc damage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If mythoclast drops in the VOG now is it 331 atk or 300 atk?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

331. Only exotic in the vault that drops at the new higher level. All others (I know because I've gotten 2 since the expansion) drop with 300 max attack. They're still good, you just need to see Xur to upgrade them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Still having trouble finding a group with a spot open for raiding, BUT I did solo part 1 and 2 yesterday on both my characters.  I hope I can at least get a few more in before they patch it.  So far I've got the chest and gloves.  Keeping my fingers crossed for a set of boots.  

I really hope to that XUR brings an Ice Breaker, it would make soloing stuff soooo much easier.  I think I'm going to take the next few days to grind out some glimmer so I can go ahead and upgrade this gear.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Actually the Mythoclast that drops in the VOG is 323 attack.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Actually the Mythoclast that drops in the VOG is 323 attack.
View Quote
yeah thats what I had thought

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Been there man, do your part, she needs the help more than us guys can understand.  I had to do that when I played CS:Source and my youngest was 3.  Got him his own set of headphones and he'd sit up and watch me play.  Kid never slept, his bedtime ended up being 2-7am.  Fortunately I worked from home, so I was able to stay up and work while he was up, then rack out when my wife got up in the morning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CS:Source was the shit back in the day - AWP and desert eagle at Dust/Dust2! Had a ton of fun playing CAL and that other lower league cant remember the name of it now. I used to wait up playing that then when my daughter was a baby, I'd play feed her then play and hang with her for another hour.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

You won't get better gear, but there is no better source of shards/energy in the game.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top