Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got a three day weekend coming up, so you guys damn well better be on to play some xbox.  I'm having withdrawals.

Oh and if anyone down in the states can nab me one of the codes off a red bull that would be freaking awesome.  I talked to hammer about it last week, but not sure if/what is going on with it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Wait do they have no red bull in Alaska

Furthermore I'll get you a code tomorrow morning

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#3]
How many times have you guys been to the Lighthouse?

I've been there about 4 or 5 times. I'm lucky enough to be IRL friends with a damn good player. He has a 2.06 K/D.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just once, with hammr and Persinger carrying me hard.

I'm an alright PVP player in normal game modes, but I am complete and total shit in trials.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been there about 4 or 5 times. I'm lucky enough to be IRL friends with a damn good player. He has a 2.06 K/D.

I'm an alright PVP player in normal game modes, but I am complete and total shit in trials.

Are you going to be on tonight? I could ask my buddy if he's up to running it with you and myself.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I will be, but cam needs a flawless trials more than I do if y'all can help him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you going to be on tonight? I could ask my buddy if he's up to running it with you and myself.

I will be, but cam needs a flawless trials more than I do if y'all can help him.

Please oh please I will be on about 8 central time.  Have to work overtime.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've got a three day weekend coming up, so you guys damn well better be on to play some xbox.  I'm having withdrawals.

Oh and if anyone down in the states can nab me one of the codes off a red bull that would be freaking awesome.  I talked to hammer about it last week, but not sure if/what is going on with it.
View Quote

I'll have a code for you today. Haven't had time to get to the store.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll see if he's up to it. Your GT the same as your name here?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My local gas station had them for 2/5$

Bought like 10 cans lol

I drink red bull entirely too much in the morning
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes cam2ty
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Bought like 10 cans lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bought like 10 cans lol

If you have one for him that's fine. Gonna try to get to the store tonight but not sure at this point
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you have one for him that's fine. Gonna try to get to the store tonight but not sure at this point
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bought like 10 cans lol

Well you can stack them up to have multiple of those focus things so having more than one helps

Or did I understand the red bull codes wrong
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#14]
It just takes weeks extra to get promo crap up here since it has to go on the barge.    Thank you to both Hammer and Spike btw.

I'm home sick from work today so I'll be rocking Destiny for most of the afternoon.  If I act a little wiggy, let me know.  Med changes are a bastard.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Yea I might be calling out tomorrow.  Got some last minute shit to do and they will penalize me the same if I call out or leave after lunch
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I still need my skolas kill but won't be able to play until Wednesday and only in the morning/afternoon. Too much going on at home in the evenings lately. Same goes for Thursday. This is my work weekend so that will be shot for me.

Sucks that all you guys are only on when I can't play
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:43:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have never been and would love to go, the problem is I'm a horrible pvp player.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Finally! After much toil... I an now the happy owner of a Thorn hand Cannon (1 of 3 Thorn Bounties Completed)... God; that took me a while.

And of course, I am using it to my advantage in the Iron Banner... Sadly, I acquired it a bit late to get to Lvl 3 in the IB to start getting IB goodies, but I did get the banners (Lvl 1) for all three of my characters and got my Max Crucible points with my Titan (down to two trophies and I will get the All Achievements Competed trophy on PS4).

Very productive weekend of Crucible fighting (two Matador 64 shotguns, one BTRD 345 MG and assorted Crucible armor, plus one shader) - Not bad, considering that I seldom play Crucible/Iron Banner/Trials.

But for now, I will do my happy "Thorn" dance.

ALL TOGETHER NOW...

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:59:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Finally! After much toil... I an now the happy owner of a Thorn hand Cannon (1 of 3 Thorn Bounties Completed)... God; that took me a while.

And of course, I am using it to my advantage in the Iron Banner... Sadly, I acquired it a bit late to get to Lvl 3 in the IB to start getting IB goodies, but I did get the banners (Lvl 1) for all three of my characters and got my Max Crucible points with my Titan (down to two trophies and I will get the All Achievements Competed trophy on PS4).

Very productive weekend of Crucible fighting (two Matador 64 shotguns, one BTRD 345 MG and assorted Crucible armor, plus one shader) - Not bad, considering that I seldom play Crucible/Iron Banner/Trials.

But for now, I will do my happy "Thorn" dance.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--kkmb0ryx0g/UrD3JSROjdI/AAAAAAAACJk/sFBpGeEgkDs/s1600/charliebrownxmasGIF.gif

ALL TOGETHER NOW...

View Quote

And you can no buy them for your guys come TKK  (Once you get an exotic it'll be unlocked for purchase from the blueprint machine)
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I still need my skolas kill but won't be able to play until Wednesday and only in the morning/afternoon. Too much going on at home in the evenings lately. Same goes for Thursday. This is my work weekend so that will be shot for me.

View Quote

If you could possibly get on tomorrow morning or afternoon and we can find a 3rd I will be happy to help you
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If you could possibly get on tomorrow morning or afternoon and we can find a 3rd I will be happy to help you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Triumphs have to be completed by tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Got off work early.  Destiny time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#23]
So I might be buying TTK after all.

I have a couple red bull tabs- but I am not even sure what they do? Lol.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:11:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quest unlock and extra XP
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:30:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have to work 7a-7p tomorrow. I'll probably have to use reddit or LFG and hope for the best.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already have 4 tabs; need some more.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:50:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. 7d 22h left as of right now.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:34:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:21:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quintin want me to help you when you help wilis with skolas?

about to get on to do nightfalls if anyone is gonna get on  say within the hour
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Gif of sword being used from reddit:

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Gif of sword being used from reddit:

http://i.imgur.com/84ltD0Q.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Cerberus Vae III is our nightfall this week. Solar burn, arc burn, brawler.

Weekly is The Shadow Thief with angry.

34 prison is Urrox.

Skolas is catapult and angry, another good week to get your Skolas kill if you need it.
View Quote

Cerberus Vae III is an easy NF; Jellyhorns to the rescue...

Already have one down on my hunter, gonna try and do my Titan tonight (gotta go to work earlier than usual tomorrow), Maybe get a 34 in so I can finish my final elder cypher. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:13:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
With solar burn, yeah. You can kill the boss in like seven seconds.

Us civilized folk are gonna be rocking a Fatebringer and Thunderlord.
View Quote

"Us civilized folk"?! Are you calling me a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal?

In that case,  you're damn right I'm a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal...

UGG!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 5:35:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
With solar burn, yeah. You can kill the boss in like seven seconds.

Us civilized folk are gonna be rocking a Fatebringer and Thunderlord.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Thanks Hammr and Quintin for letting me tag along for the NF's.  Not that they were in any means hard, it's just more fun doing them quickly with friends.

Twisted56 and I were able to get our buddy through his 1st Skolas completion last night.  We burned all the adds after the first set of mines was complete then all took heavy weapons packs and Holla-atcha-horned him down to the ground as the 2nd set of mines was starting.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Well boys at the airport and I will see y'all when ttk comes out

If you see a plane crash going to Alaska no dibbs
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:39:00 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
Hope you have a safe trip.  Have fun

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:46:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Down to my last task for Triumphs; if anyone needs Crucible victories I'll be on after 10pm EST
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:25:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have a safe one!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Nothing like getting a buzz in an airport while you wait 3 hours for your flight
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Nothing like getting a buzz in an airport while you wait 3 hours for your flight
View Quote

Fly safe dude
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Might be up the to pilots
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#48]
I am still on the fence about buying TTK. I just bought MGS5:TPP and I don't really have the moolah for TTK (or potentially the time to play it). Maybe I will try and sell some more stuff on E-bay to fund it.

I am still waiting for my Elder Cipher to come back from Variks. Although now that we are so close to "year 2" I wonder if there is any point to getting those weapons, or doing any more POE?

ETA: I may be able to help get someone a Skolas kill this week. Paying it forward and all. As long as someone more skilled than me is also in the group.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I am still on the fence about buying TTK. I just bought MGS5:TPP and I don't really have the moolah for TTK (or potentially the time to play it). Maybe I will try and sell some more stuff on E-bay to fund it.

I am still waiting for my Elder Cipher to come back from Variks. Although now that we are so close to "year 2" I wonder if there is any point to getting those weapons, or doing any more POE?
View Quote

Honestly the exotics aren't even worth it right now unless you want them for the collection. I have 2 of 3 and never used them. One isn't even ranked up at all. If you don't care about them I wouldn't really worry to much about getting them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#50]
I know this will just sound like whining but leveling up exotics is SUCH a grind. And you can't fully utilize an exotic until it is mostly leveled up. I know they are "fixing" this in D: year 2.
I have a ton of exotics that I still need to level up but lack the motivation to do so.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top