BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Skolas is solar burn again this week. Anyone up to ballerhorn him straight to hell? I'd like to snag that ship and shader.
View Quote

Got no gallahorn
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 8:02:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#3]
34 toons one bubble Titan with weapon of light 3 gallys to max and 3 syn

Link Posted: 6/9/2015 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#5]
POE just isn't worth it. I probably won't even do it this week. Although I do have 2 keys in my inventory...
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm only gonna do it until I get all 3 of my toons to 34 and all weapons to 365

Need 1 light for Titan

Need 3 for hunter

Need to get to 20 on warlock
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:05:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

There's still a lot to go wrong. Someone blows themselves up, Skolas teleports up on the platform and into the bubble, ads overrun your position, etc.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There's still a lot to go wrong. Someone blows themselves up, Skolas teleports up on the platform and into the bubble, ads overrun your position, etc.

Everyone has a plan until your buddy rockets his face off and the dome disappears.

Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Rocket into the bubble to blow yourself up never gets old lol
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks to Luckyonez and PhantomGT for dragging my butt through 32 POE last night. I did some stupid stuff but ultimately we wrecked the final boss. During the 2nd boss we had near-constant weapons of light due to the orb-spamming the other 2 did to keep me fed.
I got my Hunter up to 33 with my new hunter helmet so now my toons are 34/33/33.

Yay, Variks has boots this week.  I should be able to get all characters to 34 IF I get 2 more Etheric lights and 2 armor cores.

Nightfall is pretty easy this week.  Solar and Void burn but mostly Fallen enemies.
Weekly will be worth doing, no burn but Small Arms- Summoning Pits / Phogoth - should be over in 10-12 minutes.
32 and 34 POE don't look too ridiculous either.

Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Dj you gonna be on tonight any around 7?
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dj you gonna be on tonight any around 7?
View Quote

Unfortunately no. Usually my kid doesn't go to bed until 9PM, which is 11PM your time. :(
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Everyone has a plan until your buddy rockets his face off and the dome disappears.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're looking at you Heelsfan
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 12:16:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, I haven't killed myself with a rocket in almost 24 hours now.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Who's gonna be up for nightfall around 7pm est?  Will need 2

If I can't get anyone then I'm gonna try and level up my warlock if anyone wants to help me run threw earth missions on hard and possibly moon if I have time
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#15]
I should be on for whatever. Would love to get my first skolas kill and run some nightfalls
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#16]
So I have run 5 nightfalls, 4 32 POEs, zero etheric light from those events. Supposedly it drops from them, but I am not seeing it. That's the only thing I really need.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So I have run 5 nightfalls, 4 32 POEs, zero etheric light from those events. Supposedly it drops from them, but I am not seeing it. That's the only thing I really need.
View Quote

The etheric is only a guaranteed drop from the 34-35 PoE.  Everything else it is in the loot table but like getting an exotic.  Seen it drop twice for other people though.  Then again, I got 2 treasure keys out of one 32 PoE chest the other day.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The etheric is only a guaranteed drop from the 34-35 PoE.  Everything else it is in the loot table but like getting an exotic.  Seen it drop twice for other people though.  Then again, I got 2 treasure keys out of one 32 PoE chest the other day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I have run 5 nightfalls, 4 32 POEs, zero etheric light from those events. Supposedly it drops from them, but *I* am not seeing it. That's the only thing I really need.

Yeah I got one when I did the 34 POE. I know it is guarenteed. My point was, 15 chances for Etheric Light to drop in nightfalls, I saw (1) (someone else got it).
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah I got one when I did the 34 POE. I know it is guarenteed. My point was, 15 chances for Etheric Light to drop in nightfalls, I saw (1) (someone else got it).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I have run 5 nightfalls, 4 32 POEs, zero etheric light from those events. Supposedly it drops from them, but *I* am not seeing it. That's the only thing I really need.

Kills me that the drop rate is so low, but I understand why.

Btw, from what I'm hearing the 34 is crazy easy this week so long as you have a titan.  It's the new ogre and if you have maxed black hammers or other high impact snipers you can keep him stun locked the whole fight.   Drop a bubble and burn the fucker down.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Btw, from what I'm hearing the 34 is crazy easy this week so long as you have a titan.  It's the new ogre and if you have maxed black hammers or other high impact snipers you can keep him stun locked the whole fight.   Drop a bubble and burn the fucker down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I watched a stream during lunch and the 34 is stupid easy. Looks to be an easy week of prisons this week. I'm hoping to get an elder cipher this week.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 3:39:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I watched a stream during lunch and the 34 is stupid easy. Looks to be an easy week of prisons this week. I'm hoping to get an elder cipher this week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too

Will be on in around an hour.  Gotta do the daily chores and get breakfast in me.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Reddit just pointed out something I find interesting.  You know that whole 2nd set of VoG armor, shaders, etc?  Apparently they are listed for being able to be ascended when other 'defunct' armors aren't.

So you can get them somehow.  The running theory revolves around the Gorgon maze or atheon gates and spirit bloom.

http://www.reddit.com/r/raidsecrets/comments/392vje/hold_on_a_second_the_spirit_bloom_investigation/
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#23]
3 nightfalls and a 34 poe down. Junk from the NFs and still no bounty from poe. The 34 is as easy as they say, that's for sure. I'll be on tomorrow looking to do 2 more 34s and maybe some 32s.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Reddit just pointed out something I find interesting.  You know that whole 2nd set of VoG armor, shaders, etc?  Apparently they are listed for being able to be ascended when other 'defunct' armors aren't.

So you can get them somehow.  The running theory revolves around the Gorgon maze or atheon gates and spirit bloom.

http://www.reddit.com/r/raidsecrets/comments/392vje/hold_on_a_second_the_spirit_bloom_investigation/
View Quote

As cool as it is to think there is some big fun secret I just can't see it anymore. The Vault has been open for like 9 months now I really think someone wouldve found it by now. I'll bet bungie is just going to release an even.more difficult version of VoG or they were going to at one point but never did and were left with those items in the DB and I'll bet some IT slapdick just never got around to deletinf them or.changing thw code for them.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 9:23:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I got my fifth Gjallarhorn, Khepri's Sting, and an etheric light from nightfalls tonight.

Ran one hard VOG, got a better chest piece and gloves for my warlock.  I still have a hard Templar checkpoint as well, for you guys looking for a Fatebringer or Mythoclast or whatever.  
View Quote

Let me know when you want to run it.  Still need boots on my titan.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I got my fifth Gjallarhorn, Khepri's Sting, and an etheric light from nightfalls tonight.

Ran one hard VOG, got a better chest piece and gloves for my warlock.  I still have a hard Templar checkpoint as well, for you guys looking for a Fatebringer or Mythoclast or whatever.  
View Quote

I'll be happy to jump on that checkpoint. You're hurting my feelings with your tales of good nightfall rewards though.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'll be happy to jump on that checkpoint. You're hurting my feelings with your tales of good nightfall rewards though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too, if u need one more guy let me know
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 5:08:14 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd say that was a successful day.  Hard VoG, Hard Crota, nightfall, weekly heroic, daily, 32 and 34 PoE.

Now to do it again tomorrow.

Btw, I need to nab the templar checkpoint Quintin.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

would love a mythoclast if your gonna be on tonight
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 6:42:43 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm not sure if I'll leave on time today or not so anytime between 6-7 I'll get on
Also managed to get my warlock to 6 in a little under an hour
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Thank you Quintin, Hammr, NorthPolar, AJ, and Fallen for the VoG, I finally have the Confluence.  

I'd like to get that check point or run it with you again Quintin, I still want a Vex and Fatebringer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#35]
If I don't get it tonight tomorrow night and threw the weekend I'll be on at all hours of the day and late nights
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Threw ourselves at 35 Skolas for 2 hours last night, never could get him down. :(
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quintin,
So far here's a list of those who want in for the HM VOG:

Inflicted (Heelsfan)
fatal conundrum (me)
Spyk3
fallen(Northpolar)
sgthoskins
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#40]
So I need (2) 32 POEs and (2) 34 POEs to get all my characters to level 34. And if I do it correctly, I should be able to use all level 34 characters to run said POEs. I have up to 3 nights this week to get it done.
----------
Ran through (3) Nightfalls and (1) Weekly with Lucky and Phantom. Got another Thunderlord (that makes 3) and another purple machine gun and rocket launcher. I have too many legendaries.

Will be on tonight around 11PM EST. Might grab a pug group if I need to.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Okay. I'll probably be on tonight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quintin,
So far here's a list of those who want in for the HM VOG:

Inflicted (Heelsfan)
fatal conundrum (me)
Spyk3
fallen(Northpolar)
sgthoskins

Okay. I'll probably be on tonight.

Don't wait for me as I will only be on between 630-830

If I have to stay over at work I'll be on about 7

If you see me on shoot me an invite. If I get on and see no one on I'll be leveling my warlock
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 12:17:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Finally beat PoE on 35 this am. Only made me 3 hours late to work.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 12:29:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Worst case quintin if can't do it tonight tomorrow for sure as I start my long weekend from work

Be off from Thursday night till Tuesday night and go back in Wednesday

Who wants to help me finish my thorn bounty this weekend
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Okay, my old clan isn't available much.  I've got 3 32s, I'd like to get some POE 32 going.  I've only tried it once and got to the boss (dude who puts shield bubbles around you that you have to blast out of with shotgun).  We never beat him. I've done matchmaking on the easiest POE multiple times, but that isn't going to get me much.  I can play on 360 or One, usually starting around 9pm EST.  Anyone available during that time?
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Okay, my old clan isn't available much.  I've got 3 32s, I'd like to get some POE 32 going.  I've only tried it once and got to the boss (dude who puts shield bubbles around you that you have to blast out of with shotgun).  We never beat him. I've done matchmaking on the easiest POE multiple times, but that isn't going to get me much.  I can play on 360 or One, usually starting around 9pm EST.  Anyone available during that time?
View Quote

Don't mind helping you as soon as I knock these few things off my check list which isn't much

Add me. Spyk3 sc Xbox one
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's about the time most of us start logging in.  Look back a couple of pages and DJKest has most of the active players listed in one of his posts.  Hit us up in game.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 1:59:07 PM EDT
[#48]
I'll be around some this evening. I've been trying to stay off my wife's shit list after IB last week.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 2:16:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Threw ourselves at 35 Skolas for 2 hours last night, never could get him down. :(
View Quote

We ended up finally getting him down last night, but damn solar was worse than arc and we got super lucky with the first mine being right by us. Not sure I really like lvl 35, but I will gladly help you out if you want to do it again. 34's and 32's are more fun and take far less time, I did get the elder cipher bounty and wolves leash II a solar burn scout rifle with Shank Burn - lol VoC still will be my go to scout rifle
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Xbox One:

AJ in JAX
DEATH 2 H2
AWils18
fatal conundrum
Maveric812
Spyk3 sc
inflictedtag81
dhoskins
ws450r
Fallen003
THE III
-------
djkest
QuintinAR15
luckyonez
Gromann7
HammrSmashedFace
ThePhantomGT
TheGreatAntwoine

I may have some of these at the end spelled wrong.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top