BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ill be online tonight if someone don't mind playing with a newbie..

IM level 22 now but i need to play more so i can get better armor/weapons

spyk3 sC is gamertag if anyone wants to add
View Quote

Which system?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#2]
xbone but I'm off for tonight, ill be on tomorrow most the day and tomorrow night till about 10

did get a few items with light and bumped up to 24 almost 25.

I've still yet to get any legendary items which is sad because i've seen people at level 18 with leg items

All my items are blue rares, think I'm up to 875 defense on my titan

BTW it still doesn't show me in the clan if you don't mind accepting it
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
xbone but I'm off for tonight, ill be on tomorrow most the day and tomorrow night till about 10

I've still yet to get any legendary items which is sad because i've seen people at level 18 with leg items

View Quote

you can add me. Awils18. i'll run you through ROC strikes and help with bounties and such. once you get high enough you'll be able to do the nightfalls for a chance at good gear. if you can make it to 26 or higher we can get some guys to take you through the Vault.

the best way to get your level up, is to grind your vanguard level up and buy that armor. it will take you to 31 fully upgraded. do all the bounties that you can every day. after rank 3 every level gained will get you a package that  an contain armor or a weapon. if you can run the ROC strikes you'll get gear that way too. i've gotten an exotic fusion rifle as a drop, and 4 or 5 legendary engrams from them and tons of blues. you'll get decent blue guns and armor as well.

you can't equip lengendary/exotic items until you reach level 20
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

you can add me. Awils18. i'll run you through ROC strikes and help with bounties and such. once you get high enough you'll be able to do the nightfalls for a chance at good gear. if you can make it to 26 or higher we can get some guys to take you through the Vault.

the best way to get your level up, is to grind your vanguard level up and buy that armor. it will take you to 31 fully upgraded. do all the bounties that you can every day. after rank 3 every level gained will get you a package that  an contain armor or a weapon. if you can run the ROC strikes you'll get gear that way too. i've gotten an exotic fusion rifle as a drop, and 4 or 5 legendary engrams from them and tons of blues. you'll get decent blue guns and armor as well.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with this. If you're getting all the Vanguard points you can you'll be at level 31 in two weeks or less depending on fast you can earn points. Bounties, strikes, daily, and public events are all great for leveling up.

BTW, finally got the ghorn in a nightfall drop.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hate you. Quintin ran nightfall with me the other day and I got 9 strange coins. I guess its better than shards
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hate you. Quintin ran nightfall with me the other day and I got 9 strange coins. I guess its better than shards
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn straight it's better than shards...that could turn into 45 Heavy Ammo Synths and let's be honest...who here doesn't like hoarding ammo?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I almost hate myself because the guy I was playing with only got shards.

Now my first world problem is deciding what legendary sniper to use, I'm gonna miss using Icebreaker. I have Black Hammer but I'm thinking of trying for the Iron Banner sniper next time it's around.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Got a few things pulling some Hard Crata raids this weekend.

Along w/ some raid gear I got this.

--------

And I'm getting a lot better in crucible w/ my Titan.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/1/4611686018445558717/2305843009266740191/1951247344

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I just had a baby and have been out of the loop for a couple weeks. Any major changes or announcements from Bungie?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://s2.glbimg.com/SDLUiFggkrL_2hIPInHIKviXZ8c=/300x225/s.glbimg.com/jo/g1/f/original/2014/12/10/destinydragonsbreath.jpg

--------

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/1/4611686018445558717/2305843009266740191/1951247344

View Quote

Not too shabby. And I like that launcher, if for nothing other than it looks awesome.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:40:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I just had a baby and have been out of the loop for a couple weeks. Any major changes or announcements from Bungie?
View Quote

The female characters can go topless now....Other then that, no.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Not too shabby. And I like that launcher, if for nothing other than it looks awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I'd say half of those kills were shoulder charges.  It's such a dick move, but funny as hell.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/c611bb10-7519-419b-a136-788a223e3942?gamerTag=AJ%20in%20JAX&scid=37770100-f9ae-4b80-9dad-7c1d0ec14469

It's even better when you knock someone off the edge....

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/526cabcd-a5a9-4f3b-8c11-8cf27d85f63e?gamerTag=AJ%20in%20JAX&scid=37770100-f9ae-4b80-9dad-7c1d0ec14469
connections fucking problems....

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/71bb3b42-6e8c-42ba-97a5-9496407c1b71?gamerTag=AJ%20in%20JAX&scid=37770100-f9ae-4b80-9dad-7c1d0ec14469

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Why did you have 999 ammo?
View Quote

Cause I can carry that much w/ Atheon's Epilogue and the field scout perk.

Yes, it's awesome....

eta: It has an 84 round mag with that perk.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/1506c4e4-add5-4ca3-a24f-1935f64f8ccd?gamerTag=AJ%20in%20JAX&scid=37770100-f9ae-4b80-9dad-7c1d0ec14469

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Im on now grinding some strikes and patrol.  found out about join a faction so i just joined one

they really need NPC to help you along with shit because I'm just googling shit.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://s2.glbimg.com/SDLUiFggkrL_2hIPInHIKviXZ8c=/300x225/s.glbimg.com/jo/g1/f/original/2014/12/10/destinydragonsbreath.jpg

--------

View Quote

Nice!

I ran a VOG on hard and pulled a Red Death and a Mythoclast
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nice!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

--------

Nice!

Red Death is all I'm missing on PS4. Congrats though.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:33:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Crota has been glitchy as fuck........but I did just get Word of Crota......

Guess the game knew how much I loved handcannons....
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:46:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I may have to take that back.....just fucking around with WOC on the 1st moon mission......its not too bad.

12 in the mag......not too shabby.

Eta:  ok....its pretty fucking cool to be able to pop those big lugs on mars with one shot to the head.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:16:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Just want to thank Cam for helping get my 3rd character to 20 tonight.  To celebrate, we ran the Nightfall and I got Gjallhorn...

Not really. We jumped around the tower.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:37:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Meh........not bad.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:09:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Well I got fucked in the nightfalls.

shards
shards
glasshouse that is worse than the one I got friday.

Buddy got Thunderlord and Ruin Wings.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#24]
I ran nightfall with my secondary before reset and got Crest of Alpha Lupi... which I bought when Xur was selling it

The new one did have a higher intellect roll, so the old one became a shard.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I ran nightfall with my secondary before reset and got Crest of Alpha Lupi... which I bought when Xur was selling it

The new one did have a higher intellect roll, so the old one became a shard.
View Quote
That's pretty much what I've been doing now is swapping out the armor with the higher rolls and re-upgrading them.  

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Come on, Suros Regime....

Who am I kidding, probably gonna be shards and energy tonight. At least it's an easy nightfall.
View Quote

I'll take another round of coins over shards and energy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Ok..this is awesome.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So tiny
View All Quotes

Yeah... Link to full size?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:02:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Its pretty big on my tablet.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:04:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Well im fucking glad i didnt butbuy the UR last weekend.....just got it running Crota...

That and Abyss Defiant!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Everyone leaves the daily strike the moment they die. Are people at higher levels really this big of babies?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Everyone leaves the daily strike the moment they die. Are people at higher levels really this big of babies?
View Quote

Probably guys going for the 'don't die in a strike' bounty.  Crap like this is why I try to only run stuff with friends.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Got voidfang for warlock.  Sad to say but I am ok with it since my old one was not leveled Up to new stats so broke the old one down for shard and kept new one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Welp 3 nightfalls down and I continue to get the shaft and not get ghorn.  Got trolled super hard as well.  Got dragons breath and truth so I guess this is the games way of saying yeah we aren't gonna give you what you want.  25 days played and I can't get that or thunderlord.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:06:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Welp 3 nightfalls down and I continue to get the shaft and not get ghorn.  Got trolled super hard as well.  Got dragons breath and truth so I guess this is the games way of saying yeah we aren't gonna give you what you want.  25 days played and I can't get that or thunderlord.
View Quote

Ghorn, hard light, and thunderlord are the three rarest exotics out there.  

I'll probably have a hard Gorgon checkpoint here later tonight so if anyone wants to run Atheon tomorrow...
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:48:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I'll probably have a hard Gorgon checkpoint here later tonight so if anyone wants to run Atheon tomorrow...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not joking.....just did a nightfall and got thunderlord & a screaming kid got Ghorn.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Not joking.....just did a nightfall and got thunderlord & a screaming kid got Ghorn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:10:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Probably guys going for the 'don't die in a strike' bounty.  Crap like this is why I try to only run stuff with friends.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that pisses me off, Then I have to quit and start over with other people I hope will stay for the whole strike.  What else bugs me is that I need a.shards and never seem to get them just get a.energy  

Xbone 360 tag is drok556
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:44:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Got strange coins from nightfall and swordbreaker from Crota. Still no chest piece so will remain at 31 another week.... Unless I try to run Crota on hard.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:07:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Three Nightfalls:
-Truth (4th one)
-Helm of Inmost Light (3rd)
-Legendary Auto Rifle... Dead Orbits I think.

NM Crota:
-Shards, Energy and the ship (1st one )
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:10:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

that pisses me off, Then I have to quit and start over with other people I hope will stay for the whole strike.  What else bugs me is that I need a.shards and never seem to get them just get a.energy  

Xbone 360 tag is drok556
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Xbone 360 tag is drok556

Nah, they'll throw someone else in with you if you hang around. I've been and gotten mid to late strike replacements.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:25:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Got my first Leg engram helping my low level friend (5) do a strike on earth

I was soooo fucking happy

Decoded to shard

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:56:58 AM EDT
[#47]
I've  had Hard Light and Thunderlord(2x) for a while. I have about everything I could want. Still haven't got Ghorn yet but I have Hunger so I'm good.

I've been running crota on hard with glowhoo equipped hoping to get the Crux. The last few weeks crota on hard hasn't really given me shit except glowhoo, a ship, and the Fang.

I've had Oversoul Edict for a while maxed out and it slays knights in crota on normal and does well on hard.

I should mention that I also have a really rare exotic shotgun called the 4th Horsemen.

I will help run people through crota on hard if anybody wants to get down.

PSN tag- KC_Weapon
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Goddammit...
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Last night was my night for legendary gear and engrams apparently.

Nightfall gave me the Purifier VII.
Had a Blue engram from the weekly decode into a LDR5001.

Had a random blue engram decode into Time on Target, and a ledgendary turn into The Chosen (Dismantled both)

Cryptarch level up gave me 3 more legendary engrams. 2 shards, 2 shards and Viper Spine II gauntlets. (Dismantled).

The nice part is that was all with 1 of my 3 toons. Let's see if i can get that lucky (or better) with the other 2 tonight.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:10:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Just started playing destiny a few weeks ago. Have a 31 warlock, 29 titan and low level hunter. Looking for people to show me how to do the crota raid on 360. I have a guy that started showing me but he never seems to be on until I'm about to log off. If you're interested in helping out a noob my GT is inflictedtag81 thanks!
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top