BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Spent 138 Motes to get Heart of The Praxic Fire, still didn't get it, and he sells it this week with a helm engram. Annoying, I know, but I am glad to finally have it. For now on I will only spend Motes on helmet engrams and Iron Banner.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That fucking troll. I spent most of my motes on chest engrams, motes I could have used for reforging weapons, to get Praxic Fire, then that cocksucker turns around and sells it. With a better stat roll than the one I've got.

Anyways, I'll buy a Universal Remote since I don't have one and want it for the collection, and shotguns are pretty damn awesome right now.

Spent 138 Motes to get Heart of The Praxic Fire, still didn't get it, and he sells it this week with a helm engram. Annoying, I know, but I am glad to finally have it. For now on I will only spend Motes on helmet engrams and Iron Banner.
Is the Heart of The Praxic Fire the one that gives Warlocks basically continual nova bombs as long as they are getting kills with it?

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Got it, thanks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is the Heart of The Praxic Fire the one that gives Warlocks basically continual nova bombs as long as they are getting kills with it?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That fucking troll. I spent most of my motes on chest engrams, motes I could have used for reforging weapons, to get Praxic Fire, then that cocksucker turns around and sells it. With a better stat roll than the one I've got.

Anyways, I'll buy a Universal Remote since I don't have one and want it for the collection, and shotguns are pretty damn awesome right now.

eta: beat
no, that's Obsidion Mind.

HoTPF decreases grenade cooldown. so a sunbro using it, along with radiant will, and gift of the sun can throw 10 or so grenades when they pop their radiance.

on a side note. Ran Crota today with a PUG. got the raid gloves and chest piece. a few shards and energies as well. now to get them upgraded and then get 48 shards and then i'll be 32. also  got black hammer up to 331
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]
jumped in with some ppl off LFG at the Atheon HM CP. got Vision of Confluence and Vex Mythoclast.
finally i have an elemental primary

only made it to lvl 14 on my alt. it sucks not having decent guns and gear and playing the story over again. i would like to get somebody to join in with me so i could just blow through them and hit 20. ive got 40,000 xp worth of bounties that i need to do on that one. once i hit 20 and move some armor and weapons it will be easy xp. i'll get there eventually. hopefully by next weekend
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
jumped in with some ppl off LFG at the Atheon HM CP. got Vision of Confluence and Vex Mythoclast.

only made it to lvl 14 on my alt. it sucks not having decent guns and gear and playing the story over again. i would like to get somebody to join in with me so i could just blow through them and hit 20. ive got 40,000 xp worth of bounties that i need to do on that one. once i hit 20 and move some armor and weapons it will be easy xp. i'll get there eventually. hopefully by next weekend
View Quote

What console do you play on?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll be wanting to raid tonight. Vault, Crota, whatever, I'm in. QuintinAR15 on XB1, I should be on around 7pm est.
View Quote

If you guys are doing Hard mode Crota I would be up for it, I have the CP
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

XB1

AWils18
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Hopping on to do a weekly and nightfall here in about 10 if anyone wants in.  Going to try for a hard Atheon or gorgon cp afterwards.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hopping on to do a weekly and nightfall here in about 10 if anyone wants in.  Going to try for a hard Atheon or gorgon cp afterwards.
View Quote

i've already ran it on my main but if i can make it to 20 i'll run it with this one. 5 levels to go
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can give you a hand.  On now doing bounties just shoot me a message.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

XB1

AWils18
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

XB1

AWils18

I would help, but I prefer playing Destiny on PS4 these days. Don't have time for 2 consoles anymore.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I also have a gorgon cp already.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could I grab that off ya Hammer?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#17]
In the nightfall now if anyone needs it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:22:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'll be wanting to raid tonight. Vault, Crota, whatever, I'm in. QuintinAR15 on XB1, I should be on around 7pm est.
View Quote

Stuck at work with the flu can't play.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:49:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Anything new in destiny? Haven't been on in a while...
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feel better Cam.

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Just finished my first hard Crota.  3 runs and ended up with Word, glowhoo, and shards.

I got kicked to orbit and then login screen about 2 minutes later.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#22]
There are some extremely bad players in this game. I don't think it's very hard to stay alive during most boss fights. You literally just... stay away from the enemy and shoot them.

How do you die some 40 times in a single, level 24, strike?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:41:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

There are some extremely bad players in this game. I don't think it's very hard to stay alive during most boss fights. You literally just... stay away from the enemy and shoot them.

View Quote
Probably an 8 year old, lighten up a bit killer.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:52:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone want to do Atheon later if I can land a checkpoint?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:31:40 AM EDT
[#25]
finally. i hit lvl 20 on my alt whorelock. completed ll but 3 missions on mars and had to do some crucible bounties and some of the pve bounties to help.

i'm never starting a 3rd toon. ever
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:39:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
finally. i hit lvl 20 on my alt whorelock. completed ll but 3 missions on mars and had to do some crucible bounties and some of the pve bounties to help.

View Quote

Already at Lvl 31 on both my Hunter and Warlock; but my Titan is lagging behind at Lvl 26. Need to do VOG with my Hunter though.

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:09:04 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Possibly. His name was "Light_It_Up840" so, I dunno.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:11:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Warlocks....

Xur is selling Heart of the Praxic Fire!!
View Quote

Fuck. May have to get back on for that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:12:01 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alright so he's a stoner...  

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:59:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Finally ran Crota for the first time. Put tighter a random team that stomped the shot out of it. We did Crota HM Fresh in user an hour. Full raid.  Went unreal smooth.  Got Fang of Ir Yut, Wilbreakers Greaves and glowhoo shader. Finished my urn of sacrafice.  Overall a very productive night.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 4:21:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Anyone want to do Atheon later if I can land a checkpoint?
View Quote

Define later... I,m leaving work in a half hour

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#32]
  Welcome to my house of shards.........
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Already at Lvl 31 on both my Hunter and Warlock; but my Titan is lagging behind at Lvl 26. Need to do VOG with my Hunter though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats why i made another warlock. just use the same armor back and forth for twice the leveling power.

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm back in town. If anyone is free to give me hand with the nightfall (twice) this evening, I would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#35]
request sent

I'm new titan lvl 18
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:38:29 AM EDT
[#36]
So, on the 10th of January I applied as Yinmaren to join the AR15 clan and it's still pending
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So, on the 10th of January I applied as Yinmaren to join the AR15 clan and it's still pending
View Quote

If you applied to the XBL clan, you'd have been approved by now.  Bungie.net stuff alerts straight to my phone, and is showing no pending members.

Offtopic, I'll be on in an hour or two to try to finish hard crota.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:07:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
If you applied to the XBL clan, you'd have been approved by now.  Bungie.net stuff alerts straight to my phone, and is showing no pending members.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the PSN clan.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:41:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Doing my Bad Juju bounty in the crucible.

Yeeeeah....you can be a dick with the shoulder charge wearing the Stand aside leg armor
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Im in the group but can't figure out how to join the clan

finally the button showed up
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:15:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's the PSN clan.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the PSN clan.  

Message xerith on psn. He should get ya hooked up.  He hasn't been playing in a while tho.  Or message jt_the_great i belive thats how he has his psn.  One of those two should get ya set up. Just make sure you let them know you're an arfcom member.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:33:20 PM EDT
[#42]
VoG with shotguns last night was absolutely fun last night.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:00:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:15:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Shotguns are so much fun to use now
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#49]
I'd be in for a shotgun VoG.  I haven't really used my swordbreaker yet.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Ill be online tonight if someone don't mind playing with a newbie..

IM level 22 now but i need to play more so i can get better armor/weapons

spyk3 sC is gamertag if anyone wants to add
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top