Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will be back for Destiny 2.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who here's still active on PS4 and looking to go to D2 on release?

The ARFCOM PS4 clan needs a new founder and admins (unless the original founder @Jatobi and admin @Xerith are coming back).

I would do it myself but I'm a filthy casual.
I will be back for Destiny 2.
@jatobi

Perfect! Can you please make me an admin? I would like to help out with cleaning up the clan and getting things organized.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Just need a Tier 3 Court of Oryx win and I should hit rank 7 for my AoT book.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did you get a rune yet?
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did you get a rune yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you get a rune yet?
Worst case, I think I have a lot of them.  I'd be in to run it if needed
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#5]
we doing this?
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 9:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
He needs to use the rune in order to get the calcified fragment he needs though.

We farmed for a bit on Tuesday night. Drop rates for antiquated runes sucks.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 9:46:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He needs to use the rune in order to get the calcified fragment he needs though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, okay.  I'll likely be on a good chunk this weekend.  Not allowed to do anything strenuous until the doc gets back to me (almost passed out at PT today) so other than a photography lecture Saturday night, I'm staying in.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:53:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
I worked on it all night and didn't get squat. Hoping I get one when I rank up an alt. Otherwise I'll need to run Kings Fall and get the one I missed.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:22:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I worked on it all night and didn't get squat. Hoping I get one when I rank up an alt. Otherwise I'll need to run Kings Fall and get the one I missed.
View Quote
I'll be on most of this weekend, and possibly tonight if i make it home at a decent hour.

If need be we can run a base level KF so you can get it. I have a few people i can get to help out with that.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:26:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'll be on most of this weekend, and possibly tonight if i make it home at a decent hour.

If need be we can run a base level KF so you can get it. I have a few people i can get to help out with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be in for shits and giggles.  Figure I won't be on much next weekend as I have a big photo thing coming up, so I need to play while I can. 
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:35:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quintin usually does the xur report, and i have no idea where he is this weekend..

But having said that, he is selling 2 of the sparrow upgrades as usual.
If you need sparrows for your collections page in the book, buy the sparrow upgrades from xur and a rare sparrow from either the vanguard or crucible quartermasters.
That will get you 3 sparrows in the book right there. If you can grind out the legendary marks, buy another sparrow and more upgrades.

This is old news to most everybody, but i'm sure some of you guys are starting to scramble to get rank 7 in those books before next weeks reset.

Also if you are flush with glimmer, see Amanda Holiday as her ship and sparrow inventory changes often.

And with that being said, i have jack and shit left to do with the exception of going for the last 2 exotic class items i never got.
So if anyone needs a hand getting stuff done for the book, or whatever else they need. Let me know, i'd be happy to help.

I'm not in the D1 clan anymore, so send me a message if you need a hand and i'm not on your friends list. CLUTCH 33 on xbl.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:38:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'd be in for shits and giggles.  Figure I won't be on much next weekend as I have a big photo thing coming up, so I need to play while I can. 
View Quote
Right on!

A few weeks ago we took 1 or 2 KF noobs through just for fun. We had a hiccup or two at totems and oryx, but otherwise everything went smooth. (And reasonably quick)
With a few guys that can aim.. We should be much faster.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:38:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Skyburners Annex (meh)
No Backup Plans (pretty decent if you use a shotgun on a bubble bro)
Starfire Protocol (two fusion grenades.  Eh)
No Land Beyond (can be fun if you want to piss people off in PVP)
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:40:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Weird dbl tap..
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:41:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Weird dbl tap..
View Quote
Eh, it's going on something like 6am there.  You get a pass.  I'm off to bed though. 
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:43:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Eh, it's going on something like 6am there.  You get a pass.  I'm off to bed though. 
View Quote
Not enough coffee is what i'm going with.

And now i'm off to start my 2.5hr commute to my first stop of the day.. yay!
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#17]
I should be on this weekend. I'm in for vog or kf, not hard mode!
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd be down to help out with anything but I've recently moved and cannot get internet at my location for 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Right on!

A few weeks ago we took 1 or 2 KF noobs through just for fun. We had a hiccup or two at totems and oryx, but otherwise everything went smooth. (And reasonably quick)
With a few guys that can aim.. We should be much faster.
View Quote
I'm in if you need a body.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#21]
FWC scout looks pretty good.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#22]
I'd like to do KF hard 310 or 390..doesn't matter I just need the damn Oryx achievement.  Or if anyone wants to try flawless raider on easy Crota.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 7:18:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'd like to do KF hard 310 or 390..doesn't matter I just need the damn Oryx achievement.  Or if anyone wants to try flawless raider on easy Crota.
View Quote
310 hard mode would be no problem. Without having to mess with challenges we should be able to roll right through.

I should be on early afternoon till whenever i can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Last night i got on and promptly passed out.. controller in hand. I guess a 15 hour work day was a bit much..
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#24]
99%complete: Still 3 Sparrows, but grinding for strange coins was unproductive last night. I think it'll be faster to kill the Gorgons in 390 VoG than get 58 coins.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 8:37:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Do strikes or crucible.  Or spend some time in Archon's Forge.  You can probably get at least 20-30 coins in an hour's work or so from engrams and such in the strike playlist or the forge.
View Quote
This!

Especially the forge. And if you have DiM or ishtar commander apps, go into farming mode so you won't need to make so many tower runs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

310 hard mode would be no problem. Without having to mess with challenges we should be able to roll right through.

I should be on early afternoon till whenever i can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Last night i got on and promptly passed out.. controller in hand. I guess a 15 hour work day was a bit much..
View Quote
I'll be on Xbox today.  Just shoot me a message.  Supra MK3
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This!

Especially the forge. And if you have DiM or ishtar commander apps, go into farming mode so you won't need to make so many tower runs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do strikes or crucible.  Or spend some time in Archon's Forge.  You can probably get at least 20-30 coins in an hour's work or so from engrams and such in the strike playlist or the forge.
This!

Crucible and Forge tonight. Thanks for the advice.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#30]
So its  been a few months since I been on. Seems like a lot has gone on and I need to catch up. Anyone doing raids or missions tonight? Could use some upgrading. I am stuck at light 361 right now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 4:30:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So its  been a few months since I been on. Seems like a lot has gone on and I need to catch up. Anyone doing raids or missions tonight? Could use some upgrading. I am stuck at light 361 right now.
View Quote
I literally just got in the door from the photo lecture I was at, but should be on tomorrow if needed.  Was going to try the nightfall since it's apparently a super fun modifier this week.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone need one last push for AoT objectives tomorrow? I'll be on to help out. I took the night off after finishing hitting rank 7 late last night.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#33]
If anybody wants my Age of Triumph t-shirt code let me know. I think you need to order today.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Finally got a 380 Wrath clear, and finished the RoI book.   No ship though. 
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 11:15:28 AM EDT
[#35]
So I've done the unthinkable. As the world's biggest Warlock hater I have deleted Hunter #3 and created a Mr. Floof.

I'm currently at 396 Light with a half unlocked Voidwalker subclass.

Next week Wrath of the Machine rolls back around. I plan to be fully leveled up at that point. I would love to try doing a HM raid as a new Floof and you can revel in my failed Aksis dunks/pillar jumps. Watch a guy that has run nothing but Hunters for 2 years try and Warlock.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So I've done the unthinkable. As the world's biggest Warlock hater I have deleted Hunter #3 and created a Mr. Floof.

Next week Wrath of the Machine rolls back around. I plan to be fully leveled up at that point. I would love to try doing a HM raid as a new Floof and you can revel in my failed Aksis dunks/pillar jumps. Watch a guy that has run nothing but Hunters for 2 years try and Warlock.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think you'll do well. Warlock gliding > Hunter triple jumps. I was able to get to places on my Titan and Warlock that I could never do on my hunter.  Teaching a new hunter how to platform jump in King's Fall was always a good giggle. With my Warlock, I would turn a multiple jump obstacle into a single jump.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Warlock floof is garbage for getting around the map quickly and efficiently unless you have a sword. 
View Quote
Hey now, no need to be hurtful like that. Yeah I know you won with your VoG smashing, but no need to rub it in. 
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 7:05:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

@jatobi

Perfect! Can you please make me an admin? I would like to help out with cleaning up the clan and getting things organized.
View Quote
Done, need to message me to get me to look through here, until Destiny 2 comes out, I haven't bothered with this thread lol.

The "group" was already set to upgrade to clan when they swap over, so no need to worry about that.

We're going to need more admins.  There are a lot of people in here that apparently got accepted that aren't ARFCOM.  Some french dudes were in there lol.  I've removed the obvious ones, but still need to go through and verify shit with people.

So if you want to be an admin to help out, let me know.  Message me, don't just post here please.

PC Clan: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_119/2024338_-PC-Destiny-2-ARFCOM-Clan.html

You can join my discord and friend me so you can contact me easier as well: https://discord.gg/K985Qaz
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Why is everyone so damn terrible at Oryx?  I'm not even talking about the random bugs.

I'll never get this damn hard mode achievement before D2.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Why is everyone so damn terrible at Oryx?  I'm not even talking about the random bugs.

I'll never get this damn hard mode achievement before D2.  
View Quote
It doesn't help that it's buggy as hell either
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:42:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It doesn't help that it's buggy as hell either
View Quote
It's players being retarded in my experience lately.  Titans that miss hits on the ogres with sleeper, or dumb asses not killing their knights.  Maybe I should just be trying 310 to make it easier.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's players being retarded in my experience lately.  Titans that miss hits on the ogres with sleeper, or dumb asses not killing their knights.  Maybe I should just be trying 310 to make it easier.
View Quote
Were you using LFG? The Oryx fight is a tough one even with people you know. And as we've discussed so many time before it's the most unforgiving encounter in the game. 12 minutes of flawless execution is required.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:57:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Edit - I think with Weapons, at 400 light, a head shot with a really high impact sniper like Ex Machina will one shot those light eater knights. 
View Quote
Yup.. well..

You don't need weapons or ex machina though. Almost any high-ish impact sniper will do. (ldr, 1kys, bs, etc..)
The key is knowing where they spawn, and using that 1 second delay before they move to get said shot off easily.

Assuming those on the plates are competent with a sniper and can stay alive that is... otherwise.. wipe.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yup.. well..

You don't need weapons or ex machina though. Almost any high-ish impact sniper will do. (ldr, 1kys, bs, etc..)
The key is knowing where they spawn, and using that 1 second delay before they move to get said shot off easily.

Assuming those on the plates are competent with a sniper and can stay alive that is... otherwise.. wipe.
View Quote
Dat assumption doe.

Weakest player needs to be be put on pillar #2 as he will always have #1 or #3 with him to assist with ogres and knights. Once relic has been grabbed it's time to get off the pillars and get to middle. Callouts on roaming knights are crucial but can easily be teamshot from the middle.

A Nightstalker running quiver & predator on ogre spawn locations 2-4 can also help.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top