Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2014 2:30:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It was pretty meh. The dog fight mode is just stupid. I would say look for something better, but it may be worth $5.

Eta: Post 87!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
No.  I am an Ace Combat fan.  Played nearly all of them, but the Dog Fight mode is way too...forced.   Just play Ace Combat 6.  wonky story, but gameplay was better.  Or even HAWX 1/2 if dirt cheap.  The Helicopter missions in AH were not very good either.

It is free for the weekend I think, you could always try it first, you money, but there are better flying games out there for action/arcade style play.

ETA:  Ace Combat 6 is not on Steam, but it was the one before it on console.   If they released it on Steam, I'd be happy to buy it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No.  I am an Ace Combat fan.  Played nearly all of them, but the Dog Fight mode is way too...forced.  Just play Ace Combat 6.  wonky story, but gameplay was better.  Or even HAWX 1/2 if dirt cheap.  The Helicopter missions in AH were not very good either.

It is free for the weekend I think, you could always try it first, you money, but there are better flying games out there for action/arcade style play.

ETA:  Ace Combat 6 is not on Steam, but it was the one before it on console.   If they released it on Steam, I'd be happy to buy it.
View Quote

Dance with the angels...

God I feel like I wanted to slit my throat after hearing that shit....

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Dance with the angels...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.  I am an Ace Combat fan.  Played nearly all of them, but the Dog Fight mode is way too...forced.  Just play Ace Combat 6.  wonky story, but gameplay was better.  Or even HAWX 1/2 if dirt cheap.  The Helicopter missions in AH were not very good either.

Dance with the angels...

Yes.  Way to ruin a decent storyline with that horse shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top