User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 3:41:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

On PC you can just noclip back up into the real world.  Console commands FTW!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just got into this game although I bought the boxed copy a few years ago, what can i say, i'm hooked. Now my problem is with a retail version of the game the steam dlc wont work for me and i cant play any of the add ons.

Its either delete my boxed version and download the the complete game of the year version  from steam or find copies of the expansion packs. I am looking for Broken Steel, The Pitt, and Point Lookout

Anyone out there have these and want to sell them? or cough cough trade / gift them?

Word of advice in regards to the DLC. There is a glitch in The Pitt DLC that is caused by the Point Lookout DLC. You'll fall through the roof in one area even though it looks solid. I know the fix for Xbox, but not PC, so you might have to do some digging. Or just don't install PL until The Pitt is finished.

On PC you can just noclip back up into the real world.  Console commands FTW!  

I cut and pasted a few lines of code into the system file and it fixed this issue i found it on youtube they also have the line of code that fixes the save bug crash.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top