I think someone closed it again

http://i.imgur.com/x4XDRh7.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I get an invite back?  I can't find the clan in the search feature so I assume that means it's closed.
IGN is Sir Cam

Open, Sir Cam

I think someone closed it again

http://i.imgur.com/x4XDRh7.jpg

I set it back invite... Should be good
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:49:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Just an FYI, I booted merzie in Retirees.  She is a friend of Bubbles who has not participated since she joined.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just an FYI, I booted merzie in Retirees.  She is a friend of Bubbles who has not participated since she joined.

View Quote

No problem,  I may step down and out for a little bit as I work on a house hunt.  I know I haven't been in the game so to speak as of late anyway.

Who would like to take my spot as leader?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 5:31:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No problem,  I may step down and out for a little bit as I work on a house hunt.  I know I haven't been in the game so to speak as of late anyway.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, I can fill in untill you return.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 6:45:42 PM EDT
[#5]
So. Have a noob question. I just started this on my iPad in my spare time.  My town hall is at level four and I have two gold storages. I can't upgrade me town hall anymore because I can't store enough gold and I build more storages because I already have my 2 and it says upgrade my town hall. How do I proceed?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So. Have a noob question. I just started this on my iPad in my spare time.  My town hall is at level four and I have two gold storages. I can't upgrade me town hall anymore because I can't store enough gold and I build more storages because I already have my 2 and it says upgrade my town hall. How do I proceed?
View Quote

is the storage upgraded to the max?  same with the mines?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#7]
There lies my problem. Will report back when I build that clan castle.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:19:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Max everything you can before you do the town hall upgrade.

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 9:01:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Got the clan castle built but cant find "Arfcom Mutiny". I am just working on maxing everything out like suggested but I am getting hammered. something like 14 attacks in two days...
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Mutiny closes up sometimes due to getting hammered for requests.  Come join us on Retirees untill you can get an invite from Mutiny.

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:12:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Can we do a roll call?
I don't know who many of you are on ARF.

I'm naes556 in clash.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:23:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Can we do a roll call?

I don't know who many of you are on ARF.

I'm naes556 in clash.
View Quote

Dig Doug on the retirees clan
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Steve in the Mutiny.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:47:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Ironhead in arfcom clan
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:03:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Dude in retirees
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Tom  in retirees.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Todd of Aragoth in Mutiny
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 1:29:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Breedy in mutiny

Luke is not an arfcommer
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 1:33:06 AM EDT
[#20]
May I join?  I have leveled most all my stuff to 6 or higher.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#21]
voilsb here and in mutiny.

wife is dinderz, she's not an arfcommer

buddy of mine at work is traveller, he's in retirees and not on arfcom
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mutiny is full right now, you could join retirees and wait for a spot to open up though if you wanted.

Naes - obviously I'm Tit_Dirt
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hey Todd! Didn't realize you were an Arfcommer. You're pretty quiet, unlike the rest of these idiots.

Quoted:

Level doesn't matter to us, really. You could join if you were level 1 TH. It's why we're often full. Bide your time in Retirees as mentioned, or try Warriors if you're into the ultra competitive thing. But keep checking back, because we love new recruits, and we're a fun clan.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Hey Todd! Didn't realize you were an Arfcommer. You're pretty quiet, unlike the rest of these idiots.
Level doesn't matter to us, really. You could join if you were level 1 TH. It's why we're often full. Bide your time in Retirees as mentioned, or try Warriors if you're into the ultra competitive thing. But keep checking back, because we love new recruits, and we're a fun clan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just don't get on too much, too busy crushing candies!

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:14:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Beakus here!

I see there is a spot open, can I get back in?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Beakus here!

I see there is a spot open, can I get back in?
View Quote

Join already! We're rejected foreigners as we wait
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Who is Arf?  Just applied with retirees
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Who is Arf?  Just applied with retirees
View Quote

Not sure, we've never had an "Arf" in Mutiny.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:17:00 PM EDT
[#29]
RTBA-8 in mutiny, Arfcom's premier clan
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:57:09 PM EDT
[#30]
ELV here, very quiet right now while looking for work and contemplating existance
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:08:02 AM EDT
[#31]
<---- in mutiny

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#32]
So the kids at retiree's are looking for a weekend war.

Probably kick off the search tonight

Stop by if you're interested
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Mutiny is booting the 3 inactive players from tonight's war at 10pm eastern. jake, molon labe, and kooter scooter. Speak up if you want one of their slots.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think we have the best wars.  Last one was close but we all pulled together kids and adults and kicked butt in the end.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:28:46 AM EDT
[#35]
I highly recommend dragons to anyone that can use them. I've had Most Heroic attack in the last two wars using dragons.  Last time, I took out a base ranked two above me (it was th8 and I was th7), this time, I three starred a base 3 levels above me.  I think my war loot from this war was 575k/575k/1960.

Quoted:

I think we have the best wars.  Last one was close but we all pulled together kids and adults and kicked butt in the end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#36]
We do have some good wars.
I wouldn't mind warring more often.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 1:23:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Same here, but I'm a bit torn on it.  I like the friendly, polite atmosphere in Retirees, but I would like better war participation.  Looks like we had 4 people (out of 25) not attack at all, and 3 only used one attack.  It's not so bad if your #25 doesn't attack at all, but when your #3 doesn't, that hurts more.
I was actually considering jumping over to Arf Warriors, but they are warring twice a week, which I think is a bit much for me.  I don't think my troops are up to their standards yet either.
I could manage war once a week, but I'd like to see everyone that's in it participating.
Not trying to stir up anything, not looking to change retirees, just rambling.

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I was actually considering jumping over to Arf Warriors Mutiny, but they are warring twice a week, which I think is a bit much for me.  I don't think my troops are up to their standards yet either.
I could manage war once a week, but I'd like to see everyone that's in it participating.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I was actually considering jumping over to Arf Warriors Mutiny, but they are warring twice a week, which I think is a bit much for me.  I don't think my troops are up to their standards yet either.

Quoted:

We have pretty high participation in our wars, but we do war twice a week. Troop level isn't a big deal. It's fun to have some TH4 or TH5 participants.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#39]
What's your war schedule?
I don't mind having lowbies in war.  If's fun to watch donated valks shred ground troops.

ETA: You know, I'll give it a whirl.  I'll send a request.  I can probably manage 2 wars per week if I just maintain more elixir in storage and don't spend it all.  Dragons are expensive.

ETA:2 Mutiny is currently closed.  I'm interested in a spot.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What's your war schedule?
I don't mind having lowbies in war.  If's fun to watch donated valks shred ground troops.

ETA: You know, I'll give it a whirl.  I'll send a request.  I can probably manage 2 wars per week if I just maintain more elixir in storage and don't spend it all.  Dragons are expensive.

ETA:2 Mutiny is currently closed.  I'm interested in a spot.
View Quote

Mutiny war searches Sunday and Wednesday nights at 7 Eastern, so war occur Mondays and Thursdays. We currently have 1 spot free (and potentially a few more once a couple players get the boot for inactivity). What's your handle on CoC so when we open it back up we know it's you?
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#41]
CoC username is just "jim".

7pm?  Do you guys have any rules about when attacks are made?  Starting that early, I'll probably have to make both of my attacks on the night war day begins.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 6:01:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
CoC username is just "jim".

7pm?  Do you guys have any rules about when attacks are made?  Starting that early, I'll probably have to make both of my attacks on the night war day begins.
View Quote

Yep, 7PM. We've recently started a new strategy in which the higher up guys (spots 24 and above) are responsible for their rank X 2 and their rank X 2-1. So last war I was ranked 22 and was responsible for 3 stars on the opponent's #44 and 43. This usually results in the higher ups waiting to attack a little later so the lower guys have a crack at the easier targets. Once the targets you're responsible for are 3 starred, you're free to hit anyone you want. Other than that, there's not any rules on when to attack, just don't attack for loot until we're definitively winning the war and the all clear sign is communicated via a clan mail.

I'll send out a clan mail so we can open the clan back up and you can send us a request.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#43]
I can step down to Retirees from Mutiny if somone wants/needs my spot.  I am not as skilled for Mutiny wars as I should be.  

Let me know or boot me.  either works.  

Cargo aka Towjamb
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Paging Luke to the courtesy phone.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Open but full.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#46]
WOOHOO the Warriors made your thread! I want to start this out by saying, I'm not here to steal anyone from your group, just saying how things are done with us. The way our wars work is that we start them the day immediately following the end of war. For example if war ended Wednesday, next war starts Thursday. Our attack strategy is that everyone must attack. Out of the wars we have had so far, I think there have only been 4 attacks left on the table. The first attack is straight across because everyone but the top few should be able to pull at least 2 stars from their equal. The next attack is for clean up, we work from the bottom up picking up stars wherever they are. You mentioned having trouble with purple, I don't let my storage get below 400k of I can help it so I ensure I have enough for my army. I also saw drags mentioned, they work great for the lower end up to about a th 8 where you have a good shot of three starring a person. A th 9 starts getting lucky for 2 but usually 1. I am now running a GoWiPe as my primary war army and I love it. Not sure if this helps, just wanted to try and help.

Joe
ARFCOM Warriors.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I can step down to Retirees from Mutiny if somone wants/needs my spot.  I am not as skilled for Mutiny wars as I should be.  

Let me know or boot me.  either works.  

Cargo aka Towjamb
View Quote

No worries cargo, we were all there at one point. Just do your attacks during wars and work on getting stronger
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 7:47:40 PM EDT
[#48]
I just screwed up.  Coc was loading funky on my phone, went to install an update and it locked up.
Had to uninstall the app, I thought I was signed in through Google play but was not.  I can not access my clan anymore.  So unless someone knows how to recover a clan you might as well boot me.

-JB2001-
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I just screwed up.  Coc was loading funky on my phone, went to install an update and it locked up.Had to uninstall the app, I thought I was signed in through Google play but was not.  I can not access my clan anymore.  So unless someone knows how to recover a clan you might as well boot me.

-JB2001-
View Quote

Beakus did the same thing.  He may be able to help you.  
I think he had to call customer service of some sort.  
Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 10:15:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Do not boot me yet I think I can get back to it.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top