Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah i saw that Arma. According to CoC response to my request, i've been banned. Being banned kinda stings tho...

And i can't even get pg 9 ownage right tonight, lol. (Edit for fail)
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
That's weird as shit. Nobody banned you, too my knowledge. I had to reject your request to join, obviously, but I didn't think that constituted a ban. You're welcome to rejoin when I inevitably have to boot someone over to the Retirees for inactivity.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you reject a request it bans the member for a length of time, they cannot try to rejoin until the time runs out.

Eta: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/16845-Time-Limit-after-being-rejected
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's weird as shit. Nobody banned you, too my knowledge. I had to reject your request to join, obviously, but I didn't think that constituted a ban. You're welcome to rejoin when I inevitably have to boot someone over to the Retirees for inactivity.

If you reject a request it bans the member for a length of time, they cannot try to rejoin until the time runs out.

Eta: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/16845-Time-Limit-after-being-rejected

Whoops. My bad, Molon!
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#5]
NP. I joined The Arfcom Clan. I'll check this thread to see when there's an opening in Mutiny.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Rumor of another retirees war this weekend.
Think we have 22/23 now so a couple more people put us
in a 25 war
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I might leave Luke in charge again, and swing by with a few hombres. Find out your exact number.

Quoted:
NP. I joined The Arfcom Clan. I'll check this thread to see when there's an opening in Mutiny.
View Quote

I'll send you a pm, since I do the booting, and I accidentally banned you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm TH7 at the moment, and have upgraded everything with the exception of my Barbarian King and DE troops.  I've been having trouble getting past 10k DE due to raids; I guess 10k is the sweet spot for being a fat target - even with my TH outside of the walls, I usually get destroyed for my DE.  Should I upgrade to TH8 now for the extra defenses it provides, or should I stay at TH7 and continue raiding DE until I've maxed out my DE troops?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm TH7 at the moment, and have upgraded everything with the exception of my Barbarian King and DE troops.  I've been having trouble getting past 10k DE due to raids; I guess 10k is the sweet spot for being a fat target - even with my TH outside of the walls, I usually get destroyed for my DE.  Should I upgrade to TH8 now for the extra defenses it provides, or should I stay at TH7 and continue raiding DE until I've maxed out my DE troops?
View Quote

Walls, everything?

If so, moving up might be a good decision at this point.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, purpled all my walls too.  Just can't seem to raid DE as fast as I'm losing it.
I'll have my storage maxed out (4 mil each) in another couple days, so I guess I'll start my TH8 then and that'll give me another 8 days to work on recouping that 2mil gold.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Hm, well I'm gold three right now, so I'll drop down a few levels and see if that helps - thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 9:29:13 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd upgrade. Takes 8 days to go from 7-8 and cost 2mil.
Use that week plus to refill the 2 mil you spent and hunt DE
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#14]
We have room for 3 more members at the moment.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey guys most of you remember my Brother Nicker that was in the clan, He just found out that his daughter has leukemia, I made a thread in GD http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1675140_.html&page=1

if anyone has kids that would like to make a card and send it out it would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey guys. Tull from CoC. Just joined the community finally.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:55:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hey guys. Tull from CoC. Just joined the community finally.
View Quote

Back in your corner, 14er!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm at Ft Benning for the next couple of months. Any of ya'll around here or Atlanta?

BTW, the internet in my room is horrible. If tech support can't help me make it suck less I may have to bow out to retirees while I'm here.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm at Ft Benning for the next couple of months. Any of ya'll around here or Atlanta?

BTW, the internet in my room is horrible. If tech support can't help me make it suck less I may have to bow out to retirees while I'm here.
View Quote

You JUST missed me at Benning... By 6 years.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:11:44 PM EDT
[#21]
ipotato pic of Mutiny domination

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:30:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

ya'll ain't shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

ya'll ain't shit.

¿Que, M8?

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:10:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Looks like the 1 gem boost is back as well as another mortar

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/427896-Update-22-10-Halloween
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Made hot
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:45:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Made hot
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Made hot

Phony boost, only for the spell factory.

I also hope no-one gets butthurt but with the 20 requests to join in 15 dif languages in the last 10hrs I closed the clan and left the profile message as a hint to come find and post in this "arfcom mutiny" thread for an invite.

So as long as we're all good with that I think it'll clean up the crap quite a bit and let us have our (ab)normal chat back.
We just need to peek in this thread a little more frequently and maybe toggle to status to invite for some folks to make it in in the future.

All good? If not then by all means toggle it back but we can change our visible settings to "we never war" and are "based in kerplakastan" so that folks leave us out of their "advanced search" parameters.

ELV
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:15:10 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I also hope no-one gets butthurt but with the 20 requests to join in 15 dif languages in the last 10hrs I closed the clan and left the profile message as a hint to come find and post in this "arfcom mutiny" thread for an invite.

So as long as we're all good with that I think it'll clean up the crap quite a bit and let us have our (ab)normal chat back.

We just need to peek in this thread a little more frequently and maybe toggle to status to invite for some folks to make it in in the future.

All good? If not then by all means toggle it back but we can change our visible settings to "we never war" and are "based in kerplakastan" so that folks leave us out of their "advanced search" parameters.

ELV
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Made hot

ELV
I just followed your lead on this issue in our clan settings. Hoping to stop the requests. I wonder if setting a high trophy count would work also. That way we wouldn't have to keep changing the invite only/closed setting when folks want to join.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I just followed your lead on this issue in our clan settings. Hoping to stop the requests. I wonder if setting a high trophy count would work also. That way we wouldn't have to keep changing the invite only/closed setting when folks want to join.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Made hot

ELV

If you set a trophy limit then nobody under that number can even request to join.  So, in essence, you're still having to change something to let an ARF guy in.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If you set a trophy limit then nobody under that number can even request to join.  So, in essence, you're still having to change something to let an ARF guy in.
View Quote

Yep, and I'm not interested in closing the clan down to inexperienced players. We were all there once, after all.

So sayeth the Shepherd.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Yep, and I'm not interested in closing the clan down to inexperienced players. We were all there once, after all.

So sayeth the Shepherd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So sayeth the Shepherd.
I agree. I didn't know that adding a trophy minimum would prevent players from applying all together. Needs to be a simple solution without having to change the settings so often.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#32]
What is the cause of the spam?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

People see we war frequently, so that means we probably have lots of troops laying around, and they can get donations pretty easy.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

People see we war frequently, so that means we probably have lots of troops laying around, and they can get donations pretty easy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In other words, you even have FSA in clash......

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty much.

Our clan has an unspoken rule. Don't bother donating when you have shit troops. Just raid until you're stronger, THEN donate. It's worked out pretty well for us. I think of it as if the top 15 people in our clan are like parents to the bottom 30.

It might cost you a little to help them grow, but in the end, the satisfaction of watching them finally get up to speed and steamroll people is immense.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Pretty much.

Our clan has an unspoken rule. Don't bother donating when you have shit troops. Just raid until you're stronger, THEN donate. It's worked out pretty well for us. I think of it as if the top 15 people in our clan are like parents to the bottom 30.

It might cost you a little to help them grow, but in the end, the satisfaction of watching them finally get up to speed and steamroll people is immense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much.

Same here.  Then we get on goblin donating sprees just to fuck with each other.  Or troll in some outsiders and do the same to them.

yeah, we're dicks  
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Same here.  Then we get on goblin donating sprees just to fuck with each other.  Or troll in some outsiders and do the same to them.

yeah, we're dicks  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much.

yeah, we're dicks  

Our clans would get along.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Damn my phone isn't letting me get on so I might be a little late on the war
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Retirees are going to war this weekend if anyone wants to stop by
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#40]
I read a post in the other clan's thread on war strats.  According to that, my best option for th7 is mass dragons.  I'm willing to try this, but I'd like some input on it.  It said to lightning one air defense.  Is that all three lightning spells dumped on the a/d so it's destroyed?  If I send 10 lvl1 dragons into another th7, how likely am I to three star them?  No healing of any sort involved?

My current non-war raid/trophy strategy involves 20 giants, 25-30 archers, around 50 goblins, 6 wallbreakers, 1 rage and 2 heals.  So I'm used to mass giants with some sort of heal.  I'm just shaky on switching over to mass dragons without having tried it.  My recent successful war armies have involved 20ish giants, 10 or so archers for pulling cc, then the rest in wizards and some wall breakers.  I'm wondering if I could successfully attack higher with dragons?  No effort to pull clan troops with mass dragons?

Base wise, all of my defenses-except the teslas-will be maxed for th7 by Friday morning.  Started my last archer tower this morning.  The teslas will be last, then it's 3 barracks to upgrade once each, and all my collectors.  I'll probably start my th8 upgrade while I'm finishing the collectors.

Quoted:
Retirees are going to war this weekend if anyone wants to stop by
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#41]
TH7 only has 2 air defense.
On a mass drag I would bring 3 rage spells
I'd carry 9 drags plus a couple barbs then archers/wizards
to lure and kill the cc troops.
I'd bring a 10th high level drag in my cc
Attack from the side with the strongest air defense
Drop a couple drags to clear the perimeter buildings
then drop the rest including the cc drag and start your rage just ahead of them
As the rage drops off drop another as needed as well as your BK
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 12:27:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Told by Tom in retirees, that I needed to post here to get back in?
-'Wallace"
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Told by Tom in retirees, that I needed to post here to get back in?
-'Wallace"
View Quote

Yes, we had to stop allowing people to request to join because we were getting so many it was clogging up the chat. I changed it back to invite only for now, so go ahead and request.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Can I get an invite back?  I can't find the clan in the search feature so I assume that means it's closed.
IGN is Sir Cam
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Can I get an invite back?  I can't find the clan in the search feature so I assume that means it's closed.
IGN is Sir Cam
View Quote

Open, Sir Cam
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Cam, retiree's are waring this weekend if you want to hang around
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#47]
So it's a go for sure, dude?  I only have one dragon capable barracks so I'll be starting my first batch way ahead of time to be ready for the war kickoff.

I started off yesterday after work with 700k gold and 700k elixir.  I raided up to 1.5 mil each.  Spent all of it on upgrading a tesla and a barracks.  I  was down to 47 elixir.  I'm back at 700k each now.  I think I'm getting the hang of raiding.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 1:52:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeah, I was going to start the search around 8-9 tonight eastern time.
Depends on when my BK is done upgrading
Let me know what you want on your cc
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Open, Sir Cam
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IGN is Sir Cam

Open, Sir Cam

I think someone closed it again

Link Posted: 11/7/2014 10:41:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Ok so we can point anyone here if they don't understand, simple strategy to achieve most stars and will still lead to decent coin for everyone. We should be able to 3 star everyone below the enemies 5th rank player,

leaving no easy stars on the table , if we follow this.
Take your rank and double it and than subtract 1, those 2 targets are your responsibility. Our 23rd ranked player would be responsible for the enemies 45th. Our 22 would have enemy 44 and 43, and so on down the line.

You only have to attack your target if they don't have 3 stars.

Our 24 -45 should still look for players they can 3 star, once your enemy is 3 starred you are free to attack anyone( but you should attack someone you believe you can 3 star).
This should leave our 1-23 still fighting in their own class, just might have to wait a few hours into war to attack.

All attacks should always be against someone you are 110% sure you can 3 star.

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top