Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2014 4:56:15 PM EDT
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but can you play Titanfall without the internet? Is there a single player mode where you can play against "bots"?

I've got satellite internet for now and it's no bueno for online gaming.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:31:41 AM EDT
[#2]
The game was entirely designed around multiplayer so you wouldnt have anything to do even if EA werent drm whores.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:39:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The game was entirely designed around multiplayer so you wouldnt have anything to do even if EA werent drm whores.
View Quote

And that is also why I expect it to fail. This offers no incentive for me to upgrade from my 360.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And that is also why I expect it to fail. This offers no incentive for me to upgrade from my 360.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its doing pretty good right now people who have broke the addiction to cod are enjoying it. As for your 360 upgrade to pc you can thank me later
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 11:31:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Like others have said, this game was built completely around online multiplayer.  It wouldn't even be fun if you didn't have actually people as opponents, normally on the NPC characters, you can run up in a groups and punch about 8 of them in the face before you die.

I don't honestly see it as a downfall, I've bought games and never even attempted the single player.  I've also bought games just for their single player.    It is what it is, but Titanfall is a pretty fun game and a nice change up to the normal COD stuff, if you discount it just because it's a MP only game, I think you're going to be missing out on some pretty good fun.  Especially if you have some buddies that play as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top