Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2014 6:39:00 AM EDT
Holy hell is this game nuts. It went into general release on Steam yesterday and I must have wasted an hour last night playing in traffic, licking people and attempting to steer my goat jetpack.

I'm not going to say this game is funnier than the South Park game, but there is something to be said for walking into someone's house and just goatfucking their dinner table.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Holy hell is this game nuts. It went into general release on Steam yesterday and I must have wasted an hour last night playing in traffic, licking people and attempting to steer my goat jetpack.

I'm not going to say this game is funnier than the South Park game, but there is something to be said for walking into someone's house and just goatfucking their dinner table.
View Quote

why would you fall for the goat hype.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 11:21:58 AM EDT
[#2]
What hype? The game is fun as hell. I've played triple A titles that cost $60 that haven't been this fun.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I will get it.  Then snort some pills and have a good time getting my goat on.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Salam bro, pleausre of gote i see find u, enjoy much i hope u do. Insha'Allah
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 3:12:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What hype? The game is fun as hell. I've played triple A titles that cost $60 that haven't been this fun.
View Quote

Truth. Its only a couple hours of entertainment but infinitely better bang for the buck than Titanfall :)
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 3:28:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been playing it a bit. It's just stupid fun. Not much depth to it but that is what it was meant for.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#7]
FFS, wrong tab
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#8]
My son was playing it last night it looked cool.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought it yesterday; haven't downloaded it yet.  It looks awesome.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm the first to admit it is stupid... and that is what makes it so FUN. I'll also admit that it has a relatively small map and is pretty short of "scope" but it looks like they hid enough stuff in it to keep me interested for a week at least.

I'm trying to figure out what I need to bring to the pentagram on top of the mountain.

And I don't know how but I'm going to goat that hang glider...
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Climb the crane and run out on the jib. When it soars by, lick away

Link Posted: 4/2/2014 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Climb the crane and run out on the jib. When it soars by, lick away

View Quote

Is there any way to beat the robot inside the container that's suspended by the crane?
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I licked that hang glider.

Licked it good.

I then used my arcane goat powers to become the devil incarnate and ran around devil warping everything... those hippie protesters didn't see THAT coming.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I licked that hang glider.

Licked it good.

I then used my arcane goat powers to become the devil incarnate and ran around devil warping everything... those hippie protesters didn't see THAT coming.
View Quote

NO PENIS SHAPED FOOD
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#15]
So is it basically Grand theft Goat(o)?
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 12:37:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So is it basically Grand theft Goat(o)?
View Quote

I would not say that exactly...

The only way I can describe the game is that it is like a really shitty mod made for a better game for the sole purpose of fucking around. So by using the GTA analogy it would be like someone replacing Niko with a goat. A very buggy goat. There are no cut scenes and there is no story... you just walk around being a goat. There are things to do and find but the purpose of the game is just to laugh and try to break the game.

And did anyone else hear about the DLC? They plan on releasing a free DLC pack this summer that has more goats, a new area and new things to do.

So you can goat while you goat with your goat dawg.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#17]
wait, this is a real game?
I saw it when I logged into steam last week but it was on the 1st so I figured it was an April fools joke
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
wait, this is a real game?
I saw it when I logged into steam last week but it was on the 1st so I figured it was an April fools joke
View Quote

It basically is an april fools joke.  It's also a real video game.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Buddy asked what I wanted for my Bday on Steam, so I asked for Goat Sim. Just tried it Sunday night, and holy crap, it's like the free roam skate games but with a goat... Had a few glitch-outs, like the rocket pack putting me under the map.

Really want to know about that robot, there's one of those trophies in there too. Jetpack? SatanGoat? It's in the middle of the crane so jumping off isn't quite the answer. Also wondering how you get to the 500,000 score.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Here's a video of it from a youtuber I watch.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top