BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 9:25:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While everyone is hitting F5 F5 F5 on this thread, how the hell do you get optifine working on 1.7.4?
View Quote

I vaguely remember how, just download it and when you start the client, dont hit play. From there I think you go into your setting and plug it in from there.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:30:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, cool they just released Optifine 1.7.4. Much easier to install when it's the right version.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll have to try the new optifine, me and lou tried the last version and it actually lowered our frame rates

Also we found out the texture pack I created raises frame rates, we dont know why but it does.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Tonight and tomorrow night I'll hopefully be adding new plugins and fixing the broken arenas.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#5]
There's a friend of mine also from Japan who wants to join the server, but hasn't played in a while and can't remember his user id.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I think he can request it through mojang if he remembers the email
Link Posted: 2/3/2014 2:59:20 AM EDT
[#7]
So all the griefers we banned from arf put their own server together....
Link Posted: 2/3/2014 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So all the griefers we banned from arf put their own server together....
View Quote

Really? tell us more?
Link Posted: 2/3/2014 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I just read it in the other thread. As far as I know it is just 3 guys at the moment, 3 guys who are all banned for stealing or going nuts or some combination of the above. I read about it in the OTHER thread, the one where the guy who says if I post in it he is going to find more ways to fuck with me in real life. I doubt they are going to gain much momentum I'm not sure who would want to play on a server that is full of half remembered stolen designs of mine that cant really be configured correctly because I'm not there to do the foot work, then on top of that you would be playing with known griefers and thiefs but hey to each their own. Rest assured by playing on the griefers server your money will not be going to improving the server but to padding a thiefs wallet instead! Sorry I'm still a little sore on the subject a week of threats and late night text messages of random rants containing even more threats left me jaded to say the least.
Link Posted: 2/3/2014 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just read it in the other thread. As far as I know it is just 3 guys at the moment, 3 guys who are all banned for stealing or going nuts or some combination of the above. I read about it in the OTHER thread, the one where the guy who says if I post in it he is going to find more ways to fuck with me in real life. I doubt they are going to gain much momentum I'm not sure who would want to play on a server that is full of half remembered stolen designs of mine that cant really be configured correctly because I'm not there to do the foot work, then on top of that you would be playing with known griefers and thiefs but hey to each their own. Rest assured by playing on the griefers server your money will not be going to improving the server but to padding a thiefs wallet instead! Sorry I'm still a little sore on the subject a week of threats and late night text messages of random rants containing even more threats left me jaded to say the least.
View Quote

What the actual fuck.

I predict no more than a few weeks of uptime before that server tears itself apart with frivolous mutiny and disagreements. Oh yea, and good luck finding WE savvy mods worth half a shit....
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

Am I in the banned for stealing or banned for going nuts category?
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Jesus Christ!

How could someone make threats over a game? For fuck sakes. You fuck up, you get punished. Simple! Don't go off on the people who are your judges when you know you did wrong. Take your fucking lumps. I may be new and made mistakes but I never complained and I was given another chance. I am greatful for that. Thank you Reservist and everyone else. It's a great server and please don't give up on it. Fuck the haters and the ungreatfuls.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 10:29:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh my God.....

LOL
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 10:36:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oh my God.....

LOL
View Quote

Did I say something wrong?
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#15]
U referring to this thread or another that we shall not speak of because its locked and someone was banned from arf for it.?
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
U referring to this thread or another that we shall not speak of because its locked and someone was banned from arf for it.?
View Quote

Well, yeah, it was fucked up of him ( the banned one) what he did. I had to read through and figure out what happened in the other thread. Wow! Just messed up. Zen went insane.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 12:04:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Uh, what'd I miss.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 12:13:38 AM EDT
[#18]
You have to punch the tree.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#19]
What thread are we talking about? The other thread isn't locked. I am confuse.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 1:41:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh my God.....

LOL

No, referring to the GD thread
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 1:42:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

There was another in GD, one that actually referred to an active server.

Where ya been?
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 6:20:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well, yeah, it was fucked up of him ( the banned one) what he did. I had to read through and figure out what happened in the other thread. Wow! Just messed up. Zen went insane.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I probably should not have poked the bear with that but it had to be done. Said unnamed went arock style and well... its over now.

Anyway

plenty of fun to bed had on the current server.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 8:16:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I probably should not have poked the bear with that but it had to be done. Said unnamed went arock style and well... its over now.

Anyway

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyway

Link Posted: 2/10/2014 8:52:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1567789_AR15_Minecraft.html&page=5

This thread was locked with a ban.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#25]
The dude is fucking ape shit, went from being my friend to trying to daily AROCK me over a video game. The funny thing is I'm not even the one who banned him! He thinks it is me still idk why people have told him it wasn't me and even I have told him it wasn't me, he doesn't believe me.

Still not even sure why he is mad or what imagined thing he is mad at me for, I don't think he even knows to be honest.

If I told you guys the stuff he has done so far to me... You would flip. I'm looking into getting a restraining order this has moved into the criminal stalking category.

He should just be happy and give it a rest, when he was banned he had 400 dollar or so of the donator cash from when he was in control of the paypal which we haven't even asked for. If he could just take our money and disappear I would be content.

FYI I'm not the only one he has been stalking the dude has been trying to get a hold of my wife as well, and he Arocked Godseviltwin in the other thread too, right after he admitting to masturbating while thinking about him...

The latest thing he has been doing is buying a new minecraft account every few days to join our server with... Those things are 27 dollars a piece... I honestly don't know how many accounts of his we have banned but if you think about the price per account... It is pretty fucking creepy.

Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Am I in the banned for stealing or banned for going nuts category?

I'll tell you what I know about your situation:

You were banned on the original server by phearv I don't know exactly why except he said you were being very rude. After that he also told me you text messaged him about 40 times a day to his person phone number, I don't know if that is true but if it is that is fucking weird man.

Recently you posted in the other thread asking to be unbanned so you could play from time to time, I unbanned you because I didn't know the whole situation and phearv wasn't really playing anymore.

All I know at this point is that you came on the server and bad mouthed me and one of my mods read it and banned you. IIRC it was schotey or profileman, they appreciate that I use my personal time and sometimes money to keep the server running and they didn't want to read the stuff you were saying. They ran it by me when I logged in and asked me if I wanted you unbanned at that point I figured that would probably be a bad idea since you were a previously banned member and I don't want to hear about you bad mouthing me on there either. I checked the thread one last time before I made my final decision and I saw a post from you talking about how everyone on the server is "liberals". So i figured we had no logical reason to unban you.

So you chose what category you fit in.

Link Posted: 2/10/2014 8:23:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The dude is fucking ape shit, went from being my friend to trying to daily AROCK me over a video game. The funny thing is I'm not even the one who banned him! He thinks it is me still idk why people have told him it wasn't me and even I have told him it wasn't me, he doesn't believe me.

Still not even sure why he is mad or what imagined thing he is mad at me for, I don't think he even knows to be honest.

If I told you guys the stuff he has done so far to me... You would flip. I'm looking into getting a restraining order this has moved into the criminal stalking category.

He should just be happy and give it a rest, when he was banned he had 400 dollar or so of the donator cash from when he was in control of the paypal which we haven't even asked for. If he could just take our money and disappear I would be content.

FYI I'm not the only one he has been stalking the dude has been trying to get a hold of my wife as well, and he Arocked Godseviltwin in the other thread too, right after he admitting to masturbating while thinking about him...

The latest thing he has been doing is buying a new minecraft account every few days to join our server with... Those things are 27 dollars a piece... I honestly don't know how many accounts of his we have banned but if you think about the price per account... It is pretty fucking creepy.  
View Quote

Holy shit! I think you need to speak with LE on cyber stalking. I'm not kidding. If there is anything I can do let me know. That's beyond creepy. It's criminal!
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Should've gotten the ARF Banhammer long ago........ some people in this world are so absolutely manic and creepy it's saddening. Goodbye you horrible fuck.

Also I've not logged in lately, new semester just started up and I actually want to apply myself. I'm basically drowning in Trig and Meteorology homework..... I'll be back on soon to patrol the prison when I can.

And also, Good luck to you and your wife, let's hope he drops his retarded shtick and leaves you guys alone.
Link Posted: 2/11/2014 7:53:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Lol I've heard of people getting stalked and murdered over world of Warcraft but minecraft..........damn

*note to self never give Douglas my phone number.
Link Posted: 2/13/2014 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Lol I've heard of people getting stalked and murdered over world of Warcraft but minecraft..........damn

View Quote
I didnt threaten anyone, but thanks for thinking it was me.

I have your IP so thats all I need ;)
Link Posted: 2/13/2014 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bring it , and  im to only assume my gang members are responsible for the discord within the arfcom community because I know them all.
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 1:04:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Dam I just saw Zak's Normandy/ D-day battle arena. That thing is crazy.
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#33]
It does look amazing damn.
Link Posted: 2/19/2014 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#34]
It's been so calm lately. It's nice.
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Is it weird that I found an island that no body has settled on and I'm turning it into my own forest preserve?   I'm planting all the various tree types in game around the island and making ponds and waterfalls.  

I got sort of bored with just building things so I thought I would just modify the landscape.  

its actually a pretty damn cool island and I have no idea where it is in relation to everyone else

does anyone have a map of the current game map we are in?
Link Posted: 2/20/2014 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Is it weird that I found an island that no body has settled on and I'm turning it into my own forest preserve?   I'm planting all the various tree types in game around the island and making ponds and waterfalls.  

I got sort of bored with just building things so I thought I would just modify the landscape.  

its actually a pretty damn cool island and I have no idea where it is in relation to everyone else

does anyone have a map of the current game map we are in?
View Quote
yeah type valhalla.sx into a web browser then go to map

Link Posted: 2/21/2014 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Do most of you guys buy your supplies or do you mine for them?  Also i'd like to buy a plot of land in the town but have no idea if i have enough to buy one.  

I guess i should stop being a recluse and come play with you guys.
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Do most of you guys buy your supplies or do you mine for them?  Also i'd like to buy a plot of land in the town but have no idea if i have enough to buy one.  

I guess i should stop being a recluse and come play with you guys.
View Quote
Your best bet would be to hop on team speak and Grab one of the mods.

If you see me in any team speak channel I'm always open to talk look for the name Great_Snake.

Link Posted: 2/21/2014 10:27:49 PM EDT
[#39]
I've had minecraft on the xbox for a little while now. Decided I best put it on the laptop as well.

Jesus christ what a cluster fuck to even buy it online. Ended up getting 2 debit cards shut down because all transactions to London are instantly shut down according to the nice lady on the phone.

Anyways. I'm a console guy, any tips and tricks to figuring out the easiest way to play on the laptop?
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I've had minecraft on the xbox for a little while now. Decided I best put it on the laptop as well.

Jesus christ what a cluster fuck to even buy it online. Ended up getting 2 debit cards shut down because all transactions to London are instantly shut down according to the nice lady on the phone.

Anyways. I'm a console guy, any tips and tricks to figuring out the easiest way to play on the laptop?
View Quote
Come on our team speak at valhalla.sx and grab me

my IGN is Great_Snake

Link Posted: 2/21/2014 11:11:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

my IGN is Great_Snake

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

my IGN is Great_Snake

Cool. I'll see if I can figure it out. Also, is someone gonna smack me in the head and take all my shit like some prick did after I figured out how to play it on the 360?
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 1:47:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Cool. I'll see if I can figure it out. Also, is someone gonna smack me in the head and take all my shit like some prick did after I figured out how to play it on the 360?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

my IGN is Great_Snake

Not if you grab me, Lou, Zmap, or Godseviltwin when you log on and let us know who you are.

edit: arfcommers skip prison if you let someone know you are from ar15.com

The rest of the server outside of prison is non-pvp so that will not happen.

Link Posted: 2/23/2014 12:03:38 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Not if you grab me, Lou, Zmap, or Godseviltwin when you log on and let us know who you are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

my IGN is Great_Snake

Watch out for that AR15GLOCK21 guy, he's a jerk.

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#44]
server down for some reason? dynmap wont load.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah Izeph and Viikingwench killed it, I'm fixing it now.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#46]
how much does it cost to buy a plot of land in town?

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#47]
plot is 5k in town payable to any mod, warden or sheriff.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

how did they do that?
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#49]
not sure how they did it, but they did it good....
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
how did they do that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

how did they do that?

I think Zeph did a cylinder at the largest size and he meant to do grass but somehow he did sand. The cylinder was midair and sand is a "gravity" bock as in if there is nothing below it, it will fall. So we had 40000 blocks of falling sound moving simultaneously through the air in the most player populated section of town, I don't know if you have ever seen me drop sand but when I drop even 5000 blocks the server goes crazy. 5000 moving working entities is a LOT. Anyway after that Vikingwench tried a Core Protect rollback of the exact same size, if worldedit a trusted and time honored plugin can't handle a function and plugin like core protect definitely CAN NOT handle it. So she just threw more fuel on the fire and that somehow corrupted the map. I'm working on fixing it now.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top