[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude... everything related to GTA 5 looks fuggin amazing
View Quote

yes, yes it does
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't wait. Hopefully gta online is better than the last version.

Everything about the game looks amazing.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#5]
34 days til release.... Damn hurry up lol
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I think I can honestly say this game will keep me busy long enough to not care about getting a next gen system until the prices settle a bit.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder how they're going to do the real estate?

Looks like you can buy places, so what happens to them when you're off line?  Can you rob people's garages?

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Looks like you can buy places, so what happens to them when you're off line?  Can you rob people's garages?

View Quote

I like the way you think.  

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I sure hope not!

Every once in a while I like to go full retard(driving like a maniac and causing mayhem) while playing gta. Being able to do that online will be even more entertaining.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like they finally got the hint from projects like San Andreas Multiplayer.

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I bet the guys who bought APB:Reloaded are pissed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I bet the guys who bought APB:Reloaded are pissed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Lol.

Yeah.
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 7:23:33 PM EDT
[#14]
This game will keep me and a few of my friends busy until we all buy a PS4 and BF4 (after the release and the bugs are worked out). We will be GTA5 world bound for some time.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 9:41:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Pre ordered it today!!  Keeping fingers crossed for a cameo by CJ......
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:38:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Is there a PC version?  I havent seen any info on it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:22:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Who wants to reenact scenes from Heat with me?

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 2:08:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm in, but you need a mic
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 7:13:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh hell yeah! I'm in! My reloads won't be as fast as Val's but....

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have to get it on man
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 8:04:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

I am waiting to find out as well. I have a 360, but I havent touched it in months, and would rather play it on PC.

Link Posted: 8/29/2013 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 8/29/2013 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#23]
19 days bitches      
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Super duper collector's edition pre-ordered, vacation time scheduled, and I'm thinking about buying a new tv just for the occasion.

Link Posted: 8/29/2013 12:09:31 PM EDT
[#25]
I have my copy preordered and I'm actively doing everything I can to finish out all my other games so there will be no split time.

My only fear is that I am still playing when BF4 comes out.
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#26]
The heavy armor and minigun at :52 is sweet.
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 12:29:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Super duper collector's edition pre-ordered, vacation time scheduled, and I'm thinking about buying a new tv just for the occasion.
View Quote

I told my wife its going to cost me 200 to play this game and she was like    I always buy the collectors edition of the GTA games and my damn xbox live account expired... Im taking off wed-fri. Daughter just started school so I can play this bitch with the volume cranked and not worry about little ears hearing anything...
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 1:02:05 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I told my wife its going to cost me 200 to play this game and she was like    I always buy the collectors edition of the GTA games and my damn xbox live account expired... Im taking off wed-fri. Daughter just started school so I can play this bitch with the volume cranked and not worry about little ears hearing anything...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a buddy who played GTA: San Andreas completely through with the TV on mute because he has a house full of crumb-snatchers.

Link Posted: 8/29/2013 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#29]
should I wait for the PC version or grit my teeth and pick up the PS3 version.
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Hopefully it will come out before, BO makes an executive order banning it. Remember during one of his speeches he said that, GTA 4 being the best selling video game was one of the things wrong with this country.
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Roll of the dice for ya man... Rockstar has not mentioned anything related to a PC release. If they follow suite like they have in the past it will prolly be a year or so down the road before a pc version is released. By that time they will have already banned the original version of the game lol... I still have the original released copy of GTA San Andreas because when I tried to trade it in at gamestop they flagged it and said they couldnt take that copy because it was the "un-edited" version...
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 3:33:37 AM EDT
[#32]
This game actually looks fun, unlike GTA4.
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
If anything, at least wait for the PS4 version. Its such a waste having all this new tech and beautiful graphics then trying to experience it on yester-decades equipment. Granted, if $50 is no big to you, get it for each platform :) I will be waiting to play it good and proper on my PC which could take as long as next November. Ick. But the wait usually comes with better shaders, textures with four times the detail, full 720p and 1080p resolution, surround sound, anti aliasing, etc.
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If anything, at least wait for the PS4 version. Its such a waste having all this new tech and beautiful graphics then trying to experience it on yester-decades equipment. Granted, if $50 is no big to you, get it for each platform :) I will be waiting to play it good and proper on my PC which could take as long as next November. Ick. But the wait usually comes with better shaders, textures with four times the detail, full 720p and 1080p resolution, surround sound, anti aliasing, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Price to play it is about 1 hour of over time for me.

Not to mention it will probably help save me money by saving temptation slightly longer before i hop in on xbox 1.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#35]
I believe this trailer will have its TV debut tonight during Breaking Bad.
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#36]
i hooooooooooooooope they release a zombies expansion pack like undead nightmare for red dead redemption..
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
i hooooooooooooooope they release a zombies expansion pack like undead nightmare for red dead redemption..
View Quote

Haha, I know the zombie thing gets overplayed these days, but I'd be down for that.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Haha, I know the zombie thing gets overplayed these days, but I'd be down for that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would rather see something mkre feasible even if the play would come down to essentially the same thing.

I vote for Red Dawn inspired invasion by north koreans.   Not the chinese since we dont want to go pissing them off and making a media event out of it.   But norks would be awesome.

Have the ability to shoot down an occassional plane of paratroopers.

I think the thing i am looking forward to the most is the commercials on the radio.

I am playing gta4, actually trying to finish it while building up muscle memory for gta5.   The commercials are sti hilarious.   I die every time the Hampster musical commercial comes on.  "You're a shit pet, shit pet."
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 3:09:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I think the thing i am looking forward to the most is the commercials on the radio.

I am playing gta4, actually trying to finish it while building up muscle memory for gta5.   The commercials are sti hilarious.   I die every time the Hampster musical commercial comes on.  "You're a shit pet, shit pet."
View Quote

One of my favorites:

Link Posted: 9/2/2013 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I would rather see something mkre feasible even if the play would come down to essentially the same thing.

I vote for Red Dawn inspired invasion by north koreans.   Not the chinese since we dont want to go pissing them off and making a media event out of it.   But norks would be awesome.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats pretty much what you got when the fuzz shows up lol..
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#42]

sounds awesome
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#43]
14 DAYS
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

Confirmed and then denied by NVDA through a blog post on Seeking Alpha.

What makes the most sense is lumping a PC, Xone, and PS4 port together at a later date with all the dlc as a "reloaded" DLC edition.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2013 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#45]
13 DAYS
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:46:15 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
sounds awesome
View All Quotes

Damn right.

gtav.net has a great summary of the various previews as well as links (French and German).   http://www.gtav.net/

IGN is also doing a GTAV week and has the schedule posted. Today they are doing the online hands on.

Link Posted: 9/4/2013 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#47]
When will the computer version be hacked so I can play the cops?
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#49]

i dont think ive ever been this excited!
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Can't wait to go to a virtual strip club again!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 136
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top