Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 47
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:46:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry guys, I took the liberty of leaving the clan long ago. Figured I'd find some other clan to join.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Don't worry guys, I took the liberty of leaving the clan long ago. Figured I'd find some other clan to join.
View Quote

Yeah yeah.  We don't need trannys on our clan anyway
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#3]
You can drop me too if you haven't already.  What little gaming time I have anymore is being taken up by Warships for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm still halfway through a golden eagles battle... been too busy slaughtering bitches in World of Warships. I cant wait for WT to add ships.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 1:09:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You can drop me too if you haven't already.  What little gaming time I have anymore is being taken up by Warships for the foreseeable future.
View Quote

Paulie, you're actually someone who plays the game. There were a few guys who started playing and played for about a month before moving on to something else and haven't been back since. You're safe.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm still halfway through a golden eagles battle... been too busy slaughtering bitches in World of Warships. I cant wait for WT to add ships.
View Quote

Yeah, a bunch of us are. Shoot me a message with your brother's info. I think it's about time he received a package or two..
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, a bunch of us are. Shoot me a message with your brother's info. I think it's about time he received a package or two..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sure thing. I'll get it to you tomorrow (in school all day). It's about time I send him a package as well. his platoon is going to curse ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Would like to apply if any positions open.  I mostly do ground forces (American, all M4s finished, working through M-36 on the TD line.

ETA:  Same ID in the game as here.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:21:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

sure thing. I'll get it to you tomorrow (in school all day). It's about time I send him a package as well. his platoon is going to curse ARFCOM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is doing the honors of sending him some of Valintino's favorite toys?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have two hand knitted cock-socks that an Army vet friend of mine made for him... one a snake the other a minion. Those are getting sent soon.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:18:57 AM EDT
[#11]
But no SKD tactical specials?

Son...........I am disappoint....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:23:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
But no SKD tactical specials?

Son...........I am disappoint....
View Quote

that shit is too expensive to waste
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:58:13 AM EDT
[#13]
1.51 got released. Guess it's time to start researching that new SB2 Helldiver
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

1.51 got released. Guess it's time to start researching that new SB2 Helldiver
View Quote

Hell diver is a bit OP....

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Just making note this is page 87.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:37:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's correct.

Oh, and yesterday I went through and eliminated a few members from the squadron. Spots are once again open.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm pretty sure my ingame name is the same as my name on here.

I've been rather inactive lately.  Will probably be so for the next few weeks at least but I'll be back.  Don't kick me bro.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Guess you must have really missed me ramming you from behind huh?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Somehow survived 2 hits from an SU152 and 2 hits from a KV2 earlier. Initial 2 hits knocked out just about every crewman and most of my tanks components. Nothing like having a four and a half minute repair time ticker that keeps getting added to with each incoming shot!

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:32:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Somehow survived 2 hits from an SU152 and 2 hits from a KV2 earlier. Initial 2 hits knocked out just about every crewman and most of my tanks components. Nothing like having a four and a half minute repair time ticker that keeps getting added to with each incoming shot!

View Quote

Sounds like you need more vitality points or repair speed.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:30:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that's how he survived that. Haven't used the 152mm gun much but as far as I remember I 1HKd almost everyhting with the stock HE rounds. BR 6 and up.

Stronk gun.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:32:07 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I think that's how he survived that. Haven't used the 152mm gun much but as far as I remember I 1HKd almost everyhting with the stock HE rounds. BR 6 and up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah, those rounds would tear open a tank like a firecracker in a tin can.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:26:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Stronk gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stronk gun.

Yeah my levels are pretty decent, not the best but good. Surviving as many as I did is what surprised me, usually those rounds can barely clip your track and you assplode all over the place.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah my levels are pretty decent, not the best but good. Surviving as many as I did is what surprised me, usually those rounds can barely clip your track and you assplode all over the place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stronk gun.

Mighty Maus laughs at punny little 152mm.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

I just started playing and noted the coincidence of my starting on page 87.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#28]
g241 anyone here??
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:49:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Are there mods for this game? I know WoT is just one big mod and with more players leaving it for WT... are they bringing that shit with them?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#30]
I have some good matches now and then...

Best ever, though I've come close a few times.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Are there mods for this game? I know WoT is just one big mod and with more players leaving it for WT... are they bringing that shit with them?
View Quote

I'm aware of custom skins you can get for vehicles, although other players can't see them. I think there's a link on the WT subreddit where they compile some for other people to use.

But if by mods you mean hacks... then I can't say I've seen any such of it. ~150 hours
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
g241 anyone here??
View Quote

Oops... should've read the thread before I approved him/her, or in Valintino's case "it"
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:28:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm aware of custom skins you can get for vehicles, although other players can't see them. I think there's a link on the WT subreddit where they compile some for other people to use.

But if by mods you mean hacks... then I can't say I've seen any such of it. ~150 hours
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The devs pick player skins and put them in the game. You can use them if you purchase them and everyone will see them.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:48:01 AM EDT
[#34]
got my first 20 rounds of golden eagles wager completed.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:12:22 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/9/2015 9:39:35 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://replygif.net/i/542.gif  

This morning Snackbar and I got my wager up to 14/20. I have been only playing when I can squad up so I can get all 20.

Got to get me dem eagles
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 10:42:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Took my shiny new F86F-2 into a custom battle. Some dude got super butthurt that I was using a jet against his prop plane. Then he tried to log into my account and failed. Don't know how he got my email.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Took my shiny new F86F-2 into a custom battle. Some dude got super butthurt that I was using a jet against his prop plane. Then he tried to log into my account and failed. Don't know how he got my email.
View Quote

That's always fun to hear...
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Thanks Doug for accepting me in to the crew!! I look forward to finding some of y'all online and kickin some ass! I have wierd hours I work till 130 am so I get on after that and then when I wake up in the morning.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Thanks Doug for accepting me in to the crew!! I look forward to finding some of y'all online and kickin some ass! I have wierd hours I work till 130 am so I get on after that and then when I wake up in the morning.

View Quote

Doug? Eh, I'll take it. You're welcome though. Next time, answer the questions properly!    
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#41]
I know talk about total brain farts!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Was doing the guardian angel event with mercenarysniper and mattdammit last night. Got this result for one of the matches.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/631979381900110629/9B5CD44A9F66FDF41E17E51FDA413B2AB073C2DE/

Look at the lions earned
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#43]
They're coming

Link Posted: 8/15/2015 4:31:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Just wanted to check in. Been playing the game for a week now.

I'm an old school flight simmer an used to build vintage aircraft for CFS2,3,FS2002,and FSX. Also worked on a few other flight sim products like Pacific Fighters.

The game is a lot of fun an actually is playable on my Satellite internet. Ping is currently around 600ms, but I can still have fun. First chance to get back into online flying in years.
Advice is appreciated based on my playing style.

Currently in Arcade mode since I don't have the full client downloaded.

I like to gain a lot of altitude early on. I try to get to 15k-20k.

With the A20 I dive bomb on destruction missions and assault enemy bombers.

The A20 seems perfect for my high energy playing style, but I find that the lack of belly gunner gets me killed now and then as I'm trying to climb.

On other missions I take the P-38 up an prey on bombers or boom and zoom stragglers.

I'm pretty new, For example, I didn't even know researching the ground crew can speed up your inflight reload time until tonight or helps with accuracy of bombs .etc. Any newb advice would be appreciated.

In Air Domination my biggest issues is I can't destroy fighters fast enough. I was thinking one of the quad 20mm planes like the F4-c, hurricane mkIIc or P-51 might help??
Here is a photo from back when I was one of the first people to ever model the early allison mustangs in a game. This was released more than 10 years ago lol, but I still think they look petty decent by today's standards.

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Today I shot down a spitfire...... with the 128mm on the maus. It was as awesome as it sounds. Bits of plane exploded everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Today I shot down a spitfire...... with the 128mm on the maus. It was as awesome as it sounds. Bits of plane exploded everywhere.
View Quote

NICE!
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#48]
I sent an application "DivineEldritch"
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 11:30:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I sent an application "DivineEldritch"

View Quote

Approved. Welcome to the fold!
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 8:06:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Just wanted to check in. Been playing the game for a week now.
I'm an old school flight simmer an used to build vintage aircraft for CFS2,3,FS2002,and FSX. Also worked on a few other flight sim products like Pacific Fighters.

The game is a lot of fun an actually is playable on my Satellite internet. Ping is currently around 600ms, but I can still have fun. First chance to get back into online flying in years.

Advice is appreciated based on my playing style.
Currently in Arcade mode since I don't have the full client downloaded.

I like to gain a lot of altitude early on. I try to get to 15k-20k.
With the A20 I dive bomb on destruction missions and assault enemy bombers.
The A20 seems perfect for my high energy playing style, but I find that the lack of belly gunner gets me killed now and then as I'm trying to climb.

On other missions I take the P-38 up an prey on bombers or boom and zoom stragglers.

I'm pretty new, For example, I didn't even know researching the ground crew can speed up your inflight reload time until tonight or helps with accuracy of bombs .etc. Any newb advice would be appreciated.

In Air Domination my biggest issues is I can't destroy fighters fast enough. I was thinking one of the quad 20mm planes like the F4-c, hurricane mkIIc or P-51 might help??

Here is a photo from back when I was one of the first people to ever model the early allison mustangs in a game. This was released more than 10 years ago lol, but I still think they look petty decent by today's standards.

http://www.skyunlimited.net/mustang_images_all/p51_1.jpg

http://www.skyunlimited.net/mustang_images_all/a36_1.jpg

http://www.skyunlimited.net/mustangs_2.0/p51_1.jpg  
View Quote

Just practice with your preferred flying style.  Getting better planes doesn't do anything at first, until you've fully researched them and gotten the knock of flying them.

This is mainly because once you get yourself some brand new murder-cannon equipped plane, it will be stock, and you will be bumbling along in it and getting slaughtered by folks flying the same or similar aircraft that are fully researched, and that they are used to flying.

Though I have found that if I go a week flying exclusively RB, when I pop back into AB the following week, I do much better for a week or so, then the temptation of flying like most everyone else in AB gets too strong.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top