Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 1:16:05 AM EDT
[#1]
So it needs forklifts remove the chicks add beer / dead dogs bring out bolt face logo and I used the 20 rounds so it wouldn't cover the logo but they weren't big enough for y'all. Lol
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 2:17:43 AM EDT
[#2]
FIRST PICTURE MOST HARAM WITH AMERICAN WHOREFACE ON SHOWING WHORESKIN. THIS PICTURE MOST HALAL.

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 2:33:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By M82Assault:
FIRST PICTURE MOST HARAM WITH AMERICAN WHOREFACE ON SHOWING WHORESKIN. THIS PICTURE MOST HALAL.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=45917

The Wreker.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#4]
needs more fake boobs
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Applied to platoon on Battlelog

GT: pantis
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 1:19:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: staringback05] [#6]
something like this....

with this

and anything else you wanna throw in
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey guys.  I play BF3 quite a bit and I have premium but I'm deaf and can't use headsets.  Can I still play with you guys when your server's populated?
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TangoNoob:
Hey guys.  I play BF3 quite a bit and I have premium but I'm deaf and can't use headsets.  Can I still play with you guys when your server's populated?

Sure, just make sure you have the AR15 tag on so we don't switch you when balancing teams.
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Sure, just make sure you have the AR15 tag on so we don't switch you when balancing teams.

Balancing teams??? Every time we have a team full of AR15 tags we get our asses kicked...
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 5:38:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#11]
Originally Posted By bullofspadez:

Balancing teams??? Every time we have a team full of AR15 tags we get our asses kicked...

You're always playing MoH, so how would you know?
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ShaneA319:

You're always playing MoH, so how would you know?

Pffff.... Flyboy. Just because the real men realized just how good MoH is and you'd rather be on birds of prey or whatevah.  And I'm hoping BF takes a few ideas from MoH for BF4!  I would love to see a Dice/Danger Close teamup!
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Pffff.... Flyboy. Just because the real men realized just how good MoH is and you'd rather be on birds of prey or whatevah.  And I'm hoping BF takes a few ideas from MoH for BF4!  I would love to see a Dice/Danger Close teamup!

So... Medal of BattleDuty 87?
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#14]
MOH is for the helen kellers of the world who enjoy watching men get lathered up in canola oil
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 9:44:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By staringback05:
MOH is for the helen kellers of the world who enjoy watching men get lathered up in canola oil

Does not compute

Link Posted: 1/9/2013 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Freyr:

Does not compute

it does...its the derp of the situation that is the meaning...
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 12:03:53 AM EDT
[#17]

YES!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 1:00:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Wrek:

YES!!!

I stole the forklift picture from your thread.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Whatever it takes... You just hate that you actually have to work to get into the attack choppah in MoH, Bulletbob Spongepants!
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#20]

YES!!!

I stole the forklift picture from your thread.

I noticed. It literally made me LOL.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 1:01:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Whatever it takes... You just hate that you actually have to work to get into the attack choppah in MoH, Bulletbob Spongepants!

The few times I've gotten the attack chopper in MoH, it sucked. It feels like I'm moving around suspended by overhead cables, and I can't hit or see shit.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#22]
I am going to try and get on today

Look for gamertag: pantis
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#23]
What game mode do you guys usually play?
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By bantis:
What game mode do you guys usually play?

Usually conquest on the more vehicle oriented maps.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#25]

wherever these are allowed
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Whoever shot my helicopter down while I was practicing hovering and moving around on an empty server is a dick.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 8:10:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#27]

If you see this guy in a tank, just go ahead and kill yourself.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Whoever shot my helicopter down while I was practicing hovering and moving around on an empty server is a dick.

Name?
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Name?

I forget.  I didn't care and a game started soon after since a few people jumped on and joined us.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#30]

if you are riding with this guy in a chopper....go ahead and kill yourself lol...."da fuck? the crane, really?"
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 11:31:05 PM EDT
[#31]

I'm M82Assault, and I approve of this flamethrower/hate projector.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 11:32:15 PM EDT
[#32]

if you are riding with this guy in a chopper....go ahead and kill yourself lol...."da fuck? the crane, really?"

It's usually a tree or a rock. Shane thinks that they're both super-magnets.
Link Posted: 1/10/2013 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I was watching Piers Morgan vs. Ben Shapiro earlier and felt compelled to make this.

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 12:23:54 AM EDT
[#34]
I was watching Piers Morgan vs. Ben Shapiro earlier and felt compelled to make this.

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv145/timetravelinwRek/ThisisAmerica.jpg

Fucking LOL.
Link Posted: 1/11/2013 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#35]

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv145/timetravelinwRek/ThisisAmerica.jpg

That is awesome!

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#36]
So I started an official Bird of Steel thread...

Link Posted: 1/11/2013 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#37]

The same exact thing happened to me this afternoon. So much for practicing
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By skywarp989:

The same exact thing happened to me this afternoon. So much for practicing

Might have been me

was it pantis?

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 3:31:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Anyone else on?
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 12:11:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Hey fellas, I found this server and had a good time playing, if only for one session. Getting back into this game again.

So how do I talk to you dudes? I tried team, squad, and nothing and still couldn't figure it out.

My gamertag is crowandcoyote. Feel free to add me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By TitusAndronicus:
Hey fellas, I found this server and had a good time playing, if only for one session. Getting back into this game again.

So how do I talk to you dudes? I tried team, squad, and nothing and still couldn't figure it out.

We're usually in a party... if you run the AR15 tag I'm usually pretty good about sending out party invites.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 12:28:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#42]
Originally Posted By TitusAndronicus:

We're almost always in a party, add a few of us to your friends list so you can join.

ETA: Damnit, beat by the ginger.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 5:20:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Stryker probably got a few angry messages tonight -- one of which I'm sure will be amusing. The late-night Sunday games seemed to all have an especially high amount of derp.

The most explosive incident involved a level 100 fellow named flyinEwok. Guy was good at jets, I won't deny that. However he jacked one of our jets and spent the rest of his time passing back and forth killing the remaining jet on the carrier deck. BerettaM9Shooter shot him down with the C-RAM and the furry little jackass felt the need to send Beretta some trash talk about needing the C-RAM to kill him. I, as the only admin on the server at the time, obliged by banning the sack of crap. Poor Beretta then got a stream of voice messages accusing him of breaking the rules, claiming that he banned Beretta from 15 different servers, and declaring that he'd file a complaint with the server owner. I believe Beretta got six voice messages before he blocked communications.

We also had a problem with several guys who straight up camped the Russian spawn on Oman, three of which were level 100. I didn't kick the level 100 guys, though I really wanted to pull the nuclear option right before they won. I did kick a couple guys who were sniping into the base even though they didn't own all the flags. One came back and sent me a message asking why. I explained and he denied it. He was doing the same thing about 10 minutes later. The other didn't have a chance to get back in before it ended.

Also banned a guy who was team killing in the spawn on metro after that team got backed up. Accidentally banned a second guy in the same game when the scoreboard jumped right before I banned the first guy.

Link Posted: 1/14/2013 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By FTAggie:
Stryker probably got a few angry messages tonight -- one of which I'm sure will be amusing. The late-night Sunday games seemed to all have an especially high amount of derp.

The most explosive incident involved a level 100 fellow named flyinEwok. Guy was good at jets, I won't deny that. However he jacked one of our jets and spent the rest of his time passing back and forth killing the remaining jet on the carrier deck. BerettaM9Shooter shot him down with the C-RAM and the furry little jackass felt the need to send Beretta some trash talk about needing the C-RAM to kill him. I, as the only admin on the server at the time, obliged by banning the sack of crap. Poor Beretta then got a stream of voice messages accusing him of breaking the rules, claiming that he banned Beretta from 15 different servers, and declaring that he'd file a complaint with the server owner. I believe Beretta got six voice messages before he blocked communications.

We also had a problem with several guys who straight up camped the Russian spawn on Oman, three of which were level 100. I didn't kick the level 100 guys, though I really wanted to pull the nuclear option right before they won. I did kick a couple guys who were sniping into the base even though they didn't own all the flags. One came back and sent me a message asking why. I explained and he denied it. He was doing the same thing about 10 minutes later. The other didn't have a chance to get back in before it ended.

Also banned a guy who was team killing in the spawn on metro after that team got backed up. Accidentally banned a second guy in the same game when the scoreboard jumped right before I banned the first guy.  

Killerbobby is that you?

Link Posted: 1/14/2013 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By louisianarebel:

Killerbobby is that you?

You think bobby could articulate something like that?

Just kidding bobby.
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 12:16:43 PM EDT
[#46]

Holy shit, ban assault banhammers, for the scrubs!
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Originally Posted By louisianarebel:

[snip]

Killerbobby is that you?

You think bobby could articulate something like that?
Just kidding bobby.

Hahaha

Link Posted: 1/14/2013 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#48]

I'm still kinda about that sonuvabitch sending me all of those fucking love notes...

My one and only response to his was, "lol._pwned"...... That's when the lol's began....
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 10:45:58 PM EDT
[#49]

Wait, why didn't you just jump in a jet and use your awesome piloting skills against him?
Link Posted: 1/14/2013 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Add to that, I also filed a complaint against him via XBL..... I dunno how seriously those things get looked at though...
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top