Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#1]
No bitching here, just stating that due to its ease of use, its not my favorite. You guys can run whatever rig you want. I try to use what is allowed in competitive league rules to be more proficient in competitive play.  At the moment, I just use whatever gun I think looks cool at the moment, or whatever gun has attachments that I haven't unlocked.
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 4:35:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By DJ_Nex:

No bitching here, just stating that due to its ease of use, its not my favorite. You guys can run whatever rig you want. I try to use what is allowed in competitive league rules to be more proficient in competitive play.  At the moment, I just use whatever gun I think looks cool at the moment, or whatever gun has attachments that I haven't unlocked.

Same. I have lately discovered the joys of the 870

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By JSteensen:
Dont know why all the bitching...if the devs put it in, they meant for it to be used. ;-) People weren't bitching before the SCAR got nerfed, plus....assault class is boring. They need a good gun or three.

We are not bitching just having a friendly conversation about how we got ass raped with the F2000 last night.  

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 4:45:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I run whatever I can hit the broad side of a barn with... hence why shotguns were my initial weapon of choice when I first started out.

If I unlock the F2000 I'll try it at least once. If it's as babytime frolics easy to use as people claim it is then it will take me from a mediocre player to an average one.

Hell, when I play this game against you crazy monster players I feel like Leon in Robocop... the second I nail one of you I'm yelling I GOT HIM from the crane right when the other one of you I never saw hits me with the cobra rifle.
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By 68Snuzz:

Originally Posted By JSteensen:

Dont know why all the bitching...if the devs put it in, they meant for it to be used. ;-) People weren't bitching before the SCAR got nerfed, plus....assault class is boring. They need a good gun or three.

We are not bitching just having a friendly conversation about how we got ass raped with the F2000 last night.  

Yup. That seemed to be the only thing I died to last night on every server I was playing on. I was mixing it up. Shotgun here, 1911 there, the occasional throat fuckage with a knife. *shrugs*

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#6]
The F2000 has a high ROF combine with little to no muscle rise. It really is a good gun. Not calling it a cheater gun, just not balanced like the others. Anyone can pick one up and use it.

On another note, love the hardcore when is infantry and armor. Hate it for air vehicles. Spotting does not work, and you do loose info on missiles and what not. Also loose 3rd person view a big one while flying.

Might not be playing with you guys too often.

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh and another thing...whomever was on the mortar last night, I hate you!  You were reigning down mortars every where.
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh and another thing...whomever was on the mortar last night, I hate you!  You were reigning down mortars every where.

Just palyed a game where half of the other team had FS2000's and now I see your hate for them
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:

Just palyed a game where half of the other team had FS2000's and now I see your hate for them

Let me guess, they all had the IRNV equipped, too

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#10]
my comment earlier was definately with a wink. I think I'll go back to engineer, 240B and SKSing.
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone want to play coop? I cannot find anyone to play with, been waiting nearly 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone want to play coop? I cannot find anyone to play with, been waiting nearly 10 minutes.

If you can wait about 20 minutes I'll run it with you.
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By JsARCLIGHT:

I'm always up for coop. Shoot me a friend invite and any time we're both online I'll do coop with ya.

Seiran83 is my username.

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Sure just tell me when, my name on there is BxA Grim
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 8:27:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Seiran:

I'm always up for coop. Shoot me a friend invite and any time we're both online I'll do coop with ya.

Seiran83 is my username.

Just added You
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Game is going on NOW!
Link Posted: 11/30/2011 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Here's a website that actually goes into great detail about every facet of this game. This might help some of you guys out.

http://bf4noobs.com/
Link Posted: 11/30/2011 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Hopefully I'll be picking up some new headphones after work tonight. Can't wait to try them out in BF3!
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 2:12:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Game is going on NOW!

Link Posted: 12/1/2011 12:46:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Great rounds last night, aside from the hacker.

If any of you guys have any suggestions for changes to the map list, please let me know.  I remember someone saying they want some rush maps which would be doable. Just let me know specifically which ones you want.

"See you on the Battlefield" -DJ
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 12:49:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: InfiniteGrim] [#21]
What happened to rush?

All we played was conquest, and for some reason when it comes to kill/deaths i get destroyed in conquest.

IMHO conquest is only good when you have more then 48 players. Like Operation firestorm with 30 players on conquest kind of sucked.
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#22]
What happened to rush?

All we played was conquest, and for some reason when it comes to kill/deaths i get destroyed in conquest.

IMHO conquest is only good when you have more then 48 players. Like Operation firestorm with 30 players on conquest kind of sucked.

Rush was there, quite a few rounds, you just managed to miss all of them somehow.

DJ, the one I mentioned was Caspian rush. It's basically a guided tour of that entire gigantic map. MCOMs are at B, D, E, then the commie base.
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#23]
In the current maplist there are 3 rush maps consisting of Siene Crossing, Damavand Peak, and Op Metro.  I'm thinking about replacing Siene Crossing after last nights turkey shoot across the river.  I can put Caspian rush on the server tonight after I get off work.

I'm thinking about picking one night out of the week to make it rush only with playing each map twice on both sides.  Any thoughts or recommendations for which night?

Link Posted: 12/1/2011 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#24]
In the current maplist there are 3 rush maps consisting of Siene Crossing, Damavand Peak, and Op Metro.  I'm thinking about replacing Siene Crossing after last nights turkey shoot across the river.  I can put Caspian rush on the server tonight after I get off work.

I'm thinking about picking one night out of the week to make it rush only with playing each map twice on both sides.  Any thoughts or recommendations for which night?

If you decide to do that, I suggest not just flipping sides on the same map back to back. It gets a little old that way.

I play with some friends every Friday (at least when I'm not freezing my ass in a deer stand looking for non existent hogs), so I'll have at least a couple of people to bring into the server then. They've always leaned towards rush in BC2, so I expect the same in BF3.
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Please add Kharge island. The first part of that is the best when people are storming the beach
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By SniperKage:

What happened to rush?

Rush was there, quite a few rounds, you just managed to miss all of them somehow.

DJ, the one I mentioned was Caspian rush. It's basically a guided tour of that entire gigantic map. MCOMs are at B, D, E, then the commie base.

Best sniper rush. I enjoy it.

Link Posted: 12/1/2011 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I haven't started playing my copy of BF3 yet.  At least I know which gun to use after reading this thread....  
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#28]
will add it to my server list.  I do prefer hardcore mode, even though it is brutal!
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Just wondering if you guys can increase the number of players to atleast 48, or does that cost extra?
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#30]

Just wondering if you guys can increase the number of players to atleast 48, or does that cost extra?

Costs extra.

Link Posted: 12/1/2011 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#31]
The F2000 has very little muzzle rise and deals a lot of damage. Even less muzzle rise with the vertical forgrip.  Strap on the cheater scope and you got yourself a god gun.

I might have to work on that...

Hrm, yes, after they turned a .308 SCAR into a friggin BB gun damage wise, I might have to do that as well.  Although, I am currently working up my UMP, which seems to be pretty nice.

Link Posted: 12/1/2011 10:27:14 PM EDT
[#32]
I would love to get it to 64 player, but it doubles the monthly price....

Link Posted: 12/2/2011 12:54:09 AM EDT
[#33]
A clan mate and played for a bit tonight. Fun stuff. First time for hardcore and rush in BF3.
Link Posted: 12/2/2011 3:32:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Great Games tonight guys! I'm off on Saturday, So I'll be pulling an all nighter on Friday!  Keep up the input on the server, I do take it into account for future plans.

In regards to size of the server, please keep in mind that this is coming out of mine/kaf1r's pocket and for right now we are TESTING this server.  We didn't want to dump a large amount of cash into this server without testing it first. The past couple of nights the server has been pretty full and hopefully we'll be able to keep it full during the day.

If you're ever bored and wanting to get a game going in the server, log into the TS3 server and see who is online.  That is the easiest and quickest way to get a game going. Staying idle in both helps out a great deal.

Thanks for the good times and see you on the battlefield!
-DJ
Link Posted: 12/2/2011 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By Seiran:

Same. I have lately discovered the joys of the 870

Stick with it until you get frag round for it at 60 kills.  Freaking awesome.

Link Posted: 12/2/2011 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Put in a support ticket with Evenbalance. Supposedly it is blocking whenver running nonstandard drivers, like I have for my electronics hobby...i use my PC as an oscilloscope and logic meter.
Link Posted: 12/2/2011 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Oh so this is where you guys disappeared to.

I sit idle on the ar15 server and no one is around.
Link Posted: 12/2/2011 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Great Games tonight guys! I'm off on Saturday, So I'll be pulling an all nighter on Friday!  Keep up the input on the server, I do take it into account for future plans.

In regards to size of the server, please keep in mind that this is coming out of mine/kaf1r's pocket and for right now we are TESTING this server.  We didn't want to dump a large amount of cash into this server without testing it first. The past couple of nights the server has been pretty full and hopefully we'll be able to keep it full during the day.

If you're ever bored and wanting to get a game going in the server, log into the TS3 server and see who is online.  That is the easiest and quickest way to get a game going. Staying idle in both helps out a great deal.

Thanks for the good times and see you on the battlefield!
-DJ

Looks like I will be a slug on Saturday too.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#39]
so, I just got off of teamspeak........sounded exactly like GD without aimless.

Thanks for making my night guys. Was a fucking blast
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:19:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Gary_P:

Is a certain someone drinking again?

I was playing with my new Pioneer receiver for the last 3 hours.

Is it tonight that you guys are going an all nighter?
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 3:33:32 AM EDT
[#41]
twas
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#42]

Yeah, I really have to contemplate going in the TS server. Some people get out of control.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#43]
W
Originally Posted By Dinnertime:

Yeah, I really have to contemplate going in the TS server. Some people get out of control.

hats wrong with the teamspeak server. I havent heard one negative thing yet? and you can mute people.  Being able to instantly communicate with you teammates makes the game 1000x better
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:27:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARinKCMO] [#44]
I got TS3 finally setup and running.  

Anybody know if we can use the 'overlay' with BF3, or will it freak PunkBuster out?  I like being able to control the volume and such without having to quit out of the game.

Well, the game wouldn't launch when InstallHook.exe was running.  That exe is the Overlay's exe, so I guess my answer is 'Nope'.

Link Posted: 12/3/2011 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Gaming now!
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Gaming now!

I'll be on tonight when I get home from the in-laws place. Try not to pass out early tonight, lightweight!
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Ill be on if DJ and kage are going to be on.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Gaming now!

I'll be on tonight when I get home from the in-laws place. Try not to pass out early tonight, lightweight!

yeah yeah yeah, let's see you down 8 IPA's in one sitting
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 7:54:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Andrewphillipf] [#49]
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 7:55:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: InfiniteGrim] [#50]
I will be on after the debate to destory to continue to dominate in my A-10
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top