Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 33
Link Posted: 12/9/2011 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I"m fairly certain that I will be on tonight after I do some testing on my failed computer build.
Link Posted: 12/9/2011 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2011 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Maynard:
I'll be on around 8 or so.

I'm fairly certain that I will be on all night or at least till 10.
Link Posted: 12/10/2011 7:16:55 AM EDT
[#4]
It was nice to get in on a couple matches.  I really need to find my headset this weekend.
Link Posted: 12/10/2011 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#5]
It was a lot of fun last night.  I was getting a lot of lag last night which made it difficult to get kills.  I'd be shooting at somebody and all of the sudden they would be on the other side of the screen.

I did a little better than last time though.  Except on downturn, I hate that map and don't know it very well.

Sorry if anyone got caught in one of my bouncing betty surprises I left for the other team around the flags.  I always get a few kills that way...
Link Posted: 12/10/2011 4:02:03 PM EDT
[#6]
It was pretty fun last night.  I should be on again tonight...I think.  See you all there.
Link Posted: 12/10/2011 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll join if you'll have me. Tag is skippyputz
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 1:53:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll join if you still need people. GT: SlacKeR19
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 9:21:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I will send both of you guys invites either today or tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Quintin:
Bump.  You guys still playing?

onehitkill10133

I'm still playing, Although I don't have a lot of time to play, I'm on every now and then.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 12:40:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll join if ya'll are still rolling.  

fear teh sauce
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:32:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry....Yes we still get on and play, but it isn't as often.  I've been playing BF3 since I just got it, but I will likely go back to MW3 when the new map packs come out.  New map packs come out....I will have to check on the date, but it is this month.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DMWalking:
Sorry....Yes we still get on and play, but it isn't as often.  I've been playing BF3 since I just got it, but I will likely go back to MW3 when the new map packs come out.  New map packs come out....I will have to check on the date, but it is this month.

Awesome....  I am ready for some new maps.  

I have been putting off BF3 myself.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I have been playing, but we had a daughter last friday so things have been a little busier.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2012 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah...I should be on tonight.  

For those of you who I haven't invited yet, there seems to be an issue with my account.  It simply isn't letting me log in.  I will try again tonight.  I do apologize.

Just ordered me a Turtle Beach X41.  Found a great deal for some factory refurbished ones.
Link to the good deal on X41's
Newegg wants $104.99 for them with free 3 day shipping.
At my Local best buy they cost $170.92 with tax.
I figured that I would get a pair since it is a great price.

These headphones mimic a 7.1 Dolby digital surround sound system.  I have used them before and they didn't disappoint me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2012 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/10/2012 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#18]
I just bought a new pair of X12s.  I'm not far away from the TV so wireless isn't a huge concern, and I don't have to buy batteries.

I can hear 'em coming now.

That really is all that you need, but I really was blown away by the surround sound part of the headset.  It works and its properly channeled.
Link Posted: 1/10/2012 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 8:15:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Stuck at job #2, I'll be on when I get home at 9:30ish.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Believe it or not...I was asleep by the time you got off work.
Link Posted: 1/15/2012 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I am trying to get a headset to better communicate when I play with you all.   The only reason I don't have one is that I am indecisive.....   I don't know which one I want.  

I had fun playing last night....  Although, it was frustrating in Team Defender when I had the flag in that section on Bakaara.   They didn't even come into the room to kill me...  They just shot me through the walls.   I hate the shooting through the walls thing.
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 8:18:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By PistolPutz:
I am trying to get a headset to better communicate when I play with you all.   The only reason I don't have one is that I am indecisive.....   I don't know which one I want.  

I had fun playing last night....  Although, it was frustrating in Team Defender when I had the flag in that section on Bakaara.   They didn't even come into the room to kill me...  They just shot me through the walls.   I hate the shooting through the walls thing.

Yeah, the shooting through the wall thing can suck when your trying to hide with the flag.  You have to always keep moving with it.

I was on fire last night.  I played some Search and Destroy.  My last match ended with me going 15 - 0.  There was even a round where I was the last person alive going against 5 people.  I still can't believe that I pulled that one off.
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#23]
USMCBuckWild

I have never been on elite, but play a little MW3 on the XBox with kinect.
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#25]
This past weekend I hooked up with a couple members from here and a few of my friends....We were pretty much unstoppable. Out of 24 matches, we won 23.  We only lost that one because we decided to mess around...We all used Riot Shields. LOL
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#27]

This past weekend I hooked up with a couple members from here and a few of my friends....We were pretty much unstoppable. Out of 24 matches, we won 23.  We only lost that one because we decided to mess around...We all used Riot Shields. LOL

The Team Defender matches were some of the best I've ever played with respect to teamwork and fun factor.

I must agree.  I can't wait to get that group back together again!
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 11:42:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Had fun playing again tonight......     However, it would be nice to not fail just once when the entire team is watching me...    I knew that guy on interchange didn't shoot back at me for some reason.  I figured I was good in that matchup.  I had the Type 95 with rapid fire, and he was still able to get 3 or 4 shots off and kill me with his striker.

I know I got at least one hit marker, but of course, it wasn't a kill.
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Had fun playing again tonight......     However, it would be nice to not fail just once when the entire team is watching me...    I knew that guy on interchange didn't shoot back at me for some reason.  I figured I was good in that matchup.  I had the Type 95 with rapid fire, and he was still able to get 3 or 4 shots off and kill me with his striker.

I know I got at least one hit marker, but of course, it wasn't a kill.

I agree.  I don't like having people watch me, but at the same time it can be rather fun.

I called BS on that kill/death.  I thought that you had him.  Honestly, I did.
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Everyone...I managed to log into Elite today....in fact, It seems to be running great.  I beleive that I have invited everyone.  If I missed any of you...I apologize.  Please leave a message on here or simply PM me and I will get an invite out to you.

I look forward to some great teamwork.
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#31]
My tv is not working. I have to buy another before I play again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2012 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#33]
I'll be OOC for a bit, my Xbox account was hacked and MS took control of the account for 4-20 days.  They took all my Microsoft points but it doesn't look like they were able to compromise the credit card as of yet.

Avenge me!

Bummer man.  I hope they find the bastard.

My system keeps losing connection, so I might not be on much this week.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#36]

I've been on pretty regular in the evenings the nights I don't have to work, but I don't really know how the clan thing works, or do you guys meet up at a somewhat regular time?

Typically around 1900 I'm on and start playing on weekdays.

Sloppygiblets in the gamertag if you want to add me.

Not sure when I'll be on again though.

Don't stay away for to long.  

I'm typically on around 1800 to 2100...Central standard time, but this week is going to be different.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#37]

I've been on pretty regular in the evenings the nights I don't have to work, but I don't really know how the clan thing works, or do you guys meet up at a somewhat regular time?

I'm typically on around 1800 to 2100...Central standard time, but this week is going to be different.

SloppyGiblets is pretty good. Played with him a few times now. I on the other hand am the opposite of good. I think I stopped getting invited to play with them! Hahahaha
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 5:34:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 5:36:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By USMCBuckWild:

SloppyGiblets is pretty good. Played with him a few times now. I on the other hand am the opposite of good. I think I stopped getting invited to play with them! Hahahaha

I am really bad....  I don't think you could do much worse than me.  

I am ok at TDM, but I don't play S&D or Domination very often.   My skill reflects that unfortunately.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#41]

I am ok at TDM, but I don't play S&D or Domination very often.   My skill reflects that unfortunately.  

My xbox tag is the same as this one, feel free to look me up. Had my ankle surgery this morning and will be laid up on the couch for the next 3 weeks, hopefully the painkillers will help my playing!
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#43]
I would like to join your posse... my gamer tag is  WhiskeyMoodz
I am not that great but I am starting to hold my own..
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#44]
I wasn't trying to play against you guys in Arkhaden tonight.    I tried to jump in and it put me on the other team.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Don't be afraid to play like an asshole.

Corner camp, lay in the weeds, use C4 on the flags and just generally be a sneaky fucker until you gain confidence. Try to get behind them and shoot them in the back.

Domination is a good game for noobs and lower k/d players as you can still contribute and earn towards your kill streak by capping flags. After that, there's nothing wrong with camping the A or C flag and guarding the rear.

What sensitivity setting do you use?

I think I have it on 3.   I have my moments.    A lot of it is which match type we are playing.  I went 25-10 tonight in a TDM, but if I played Team Defender a minute later I might not get a kill.    The last time I played Domination with the group here I did ok.  I got most of my points from capping flags though.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 10:26:36 PM EDT
[#47]
I think I sent you an invite, but I guess the host needs to send it for everything to work out okay.

And playing with Arfcommers is the most fun I've had playing this game so far.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yeah, I was able to play with you guys during the S&D in Seatown.  When you all backed out I couldn't get back in.   I'm sure for the reason you stated above.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#49]
I think I figured out why my internet was so messed up last night.  I will likely be on tonight.  

As for any of you who think that we have excluded you for your performance...you are wrong.  I play on a first come first serve basis.  Once we have 6 players, we tend not to invite anyone else until someone leaves.  Any more than 6 players, we would be forced to play ground war.... which is a game mode full of lag and shotgun whores.

If you see us on, send us an invite and I will send you one in return.  If the party is full, then I will send you a message.  I don't want to leave anyone behind.
Link Posted: 1/24/2012 8:20:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Moody_moodz:
I would like to join your posse... my gamer tag is  WhiskeyMoodz
I am not that great but I am starting to hold my own..

I will send you an invite.  Everything seems to be working now for it, so as long as I can manage to remember, you should get one tonight.
Page / 33
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top