Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2011 5:09:30 PM EDT
Go here... http://actofvalor.com/bf3/ ...and watch the video.  At the end, it will give you a code to get the dog tags.  Click on the FAQ to figure out how to enter the code.

EDIT:  Here's the instructions:

How do I redeem the dog tags? (PlayStation 3 users)
   Watch the video and follow the link. Log in with the EA/Origin account that you use to play Battlefield 3, and a voucher code will be displayed on the confirmation page. Write this code down, then log into PlayStation Network, then select "Account Management" and "Redeem Codes". Enter your voucher code and follow the instructions.

How do I redeem the dog tags? (Xbox 360 and PC users)
   Watch the video and follow the link. Log in with the EA/Origin account that you use to play Battlefield 3, and if no error appears on the confirmation page, the dog tags should be available in the game the next time you start it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 8:14:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the heads up, I am now rocking a rabbit duck

on a side note, is there any way to update your battlefield veteran status?
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
thanks for the heads up, I am now rocking a rabbit duck

on a side note, is there any way to update your battlefield veteran status?

I believe you have to do it on EA's site, jsut use your EA login
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 10:39:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 11:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Slight hijack. The Dr. Pepper uniform code works for PS3 this time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top