Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Official BF3 for PS3 Thread (Page 208 of 210)
Page / 210
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 4:51:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JCWIU:
Who is that in your new avatar NY? She's better than that dirty inkie you had before.
View Quote

My wife.  Her name is Kate.  Kate Upton.  Looks just like the famous model with the same name, but that's just a coincidence.  Trust me.  This is the internet.

(....and don't you trash talk my ex-wife Rachel. )

Link Posted: 9/2/2013 5:58:13 AM EDT
[#2]
What
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 6:00:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
My wife.  Her name is Kate.  Kate Upton.  Looks just like the famous model with the same name, but that's just a coincidence.  Trust me.  This is the internet.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Who is that in your new avatar NY? She's better than that dirty inkie you had before.

Oh. How you like my leftovers?

Link Posted: 9/2/2013 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes

I found your boots at her place.  I threw them out.

Link Posted: 9/2/2013 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

Kate upton is meh.

I liked the tattooed broad more.
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BANDITOZ71:
Kate upton is meh.

I liked the tattooed broad more.
View Quote

Rachel is an inkie goddess.  She might make a comeback someday.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2013 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8D-4D-hbv8

This is the way 3/4ths of the games end up these days - with one of the teams getting spawnraped. It'd be so awesome if we could capture the enemy's base and just end their misery...
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ThunderDan19:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8D-4D-hbv8

This is the way 3/4ths of the games end up these days - with one of the teams getting spawnraped. It'd be so awesome if we could capture the enemy's base and just end their misery...
View Quote

They need to add a "Random Spawn Point" choice for games where spawn camping is going on...  look at average time between kills and if it gets too low, let people spawn random.
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Im taking their base!
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 10:30:52 PM EDT
[#10]
It would kinda make sense to make the bases as a conquerable asset.   You'd have to have every other objective taken.   But it'd be just like running an enemy out of places to spawn on conquest assault.  

The only difference is I remember back in the Fooboy days, we joined on a Firestorm match, down 200+ to like 30 and we won by 1 ticket.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Gearing up for BF4:

Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:13:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, if the enemy base could be conquered, it'd potentially end the 20 or more minutes of rapeage that happens a lot in high ticket CQ servers and would help to reduce the likelihood of dropping into an unwinnable match or loading up just in time to see the last ticket ring off and give you the "Your Team Lost" screen. Let the dominant team just finish the job quickly (enemy base becomes within the limits if all the flags are owned) and end the game while most of the players on both teams still have some kind of reasonable K/D for the game. While I love blasting away at hapless enemies as much as the next guy, there really should be a limit. Maybe in BF4...
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Honestly, there are ways to get out of your base and set up a spawn beacon after you do it, but for what ever reason most people don't do that. Perfect map for this is Seine Crossing, most players concentrate on the bridge where the M1A spawns, not the bridge over by B. So What I normally do is sneak across that bridge, swing wide past B and set up a spawn beacon in one of the buildings on the Russian side. You can do this on other maps, just the cover is very limited. I like the idea of being able to take the enemy base, but I think the base should only become available after a set time period with all flags capped, like between M-Com advances.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:17:50 PM EDT
[#14]
What I normally do Is destroy everyone
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:40:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Did they ever end up putting in the stationary anti-air on the carrier on Canals?  I thought they were going to.

I remember games where we'd have all 3 birds and the enemy was stuck on the carrier with 3 choppers above and 3 tanks lobbing shells from the banks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Did they ever end up putting in the stationary anti-air on the carrier on Canals?  I thought they were going to.

I remember games where we'd have all 3 birds and the enemy was stuck on the carrier with 3 choppers above and 3 tanks lobbing shells from the banks.

View Quote

lol nope, they were also supposed to make them destructible but that never happened either.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 6:51:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By cgtr86:

lol nope, they were also supposed to make them destructible but that never happened either.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cgtr86:

I thought the stationary anti-air was always destructible, but it just took a lot of damage to do it?  And then it "spawned" back after awhile.

I do remember when C4 remained after death and you could blow after spawning.  I put 6 packs or whatever the max is with the explosives perk, on the anti-air on the carrier on a different map.  Switched teams, blew the C4 and killed the guy inside of it.  Don't know if it blew up the thing itself, but I got the kill.

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I saw some Little Bird footage with 25mm cannons yesterday. They rape, but the reload time is pretty significant. I didn't count, but it seemed like 7-8 seconds of flying around like a sitting duck if you run dry. Should make it interesting if Jet and Viper rockets are nerfed the same way. The Little Bird got waxed diving on an attack boat like it was nothing. Those boats are going to be really powerful...it's pretty much an attack chopper on water with those HE canon rounds and TV missiles.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By EASTWOOD4cinc:

What I normally do Is destroy everyone
View Quote

That's pretty much how I do it, even friendlies. It's a odd night if there aren't at least a couple noobs entering buildings I've shot up with the LAV and getting themselves crushed. If they kept a friendly fire stat (for conventional maps, not hardcore), I'd probably be pretty high on the leaderboard . Then there are the morons who jump inside a vehicle I've nearly destroyed and get themselves blowed up... derp...

As for sneaking around to post beacons, that's why I'll sit in the street between A & B on Seine with the tank, prox scan and thermal. Between that and the obvious burn if they go past B, it's pretty rare that anybody gets past me. Heck, it's rare that they even make it to the second bridge. Thermal is hugely powerful and I've gotten pretty good at dropping rubble on them once they're backed up to the spawn. I have similar spots on most of the smaller vehicle maps (Highway, Bazaar, Karkand, Canals) where I can set up to bottleneck an area and be able to have some protection against the inevitable Javs. Jet maps are a different thing.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 3:37:08 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Agreed. I still wanna meet Rachel and wife her.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MyName1sMud:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MyName1sMud:

She doesn't like guys who like soccer.

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Battlefield 4 will include a practice range for learning to fly helicopters and jets
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
Battlefield 4 will include a practice range for learning to fly helicopters and jets
View Quote

Well, now you know i got some pull with EA....  

I can actually fly the Helos OK now, but the jets i can fly, just not use them to any effect.  They are too fast flying to get them on target for more than a second and then you go fly around for 20-30 seconds to set up the next run.... maybe air-to-air but in objective based games that seems to be kinda boring....
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

I can actually fly the Helos OK now, but the jets i can fly, just not use them to any effect.  They are too fast flying to get them on target for more than a second and then you go fly around for 20-30 seconds to set up the next run.... maybe air-to-air but in objective based games that seems to be kinda boring....
View All Quotes

Wonder if that means u can practice ramming Choppers love doing it :)

and same i can role choppers ok but planes meh
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

ON maps with lots of air i like to use the anti-air missle (forget the name) and the ammo perk.  Then find someone with resupply and drop anti-tank mines on a few intersections.

I know, a cheesy way to play, but the first few hours i played it was the only way i could kill someone.... until i found hard core.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone going to be on today and want to help me with some challenges?

I'm working on Fatal Drop and I can't for the life of me find an enemy transport vehicle.  I got the other two IFV kills though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Do I own this page?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 11:45:21 PM EDT
[#28]
I need to fix my controller or buy another one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 2:49:12 AM EDT
[#29]

I know, a cheesy way to play, but the first few hours i played it was the only way i could kill someone.... until i found hard core.
View Quote

Ahh a hardcore fan as well glad to find another most arfcommers tread away from it to me it makes sense bullets when they hit actually kill in 1 to 2 shots not 3 to 6 like standard or more.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#30]
How do you find the hardcore matches or settings? IM old and just found out we have guns.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 12:10:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Sonoran_Tj:
Anyone going to be on today and want to help me with some challenges?

I'm working on Fatal Drop and I can't for the life of me find an enemy transport vehicle.  I got the other two IFV kills though.
View Quote

I think the Humvees and Vodniks count as transport vehicles.   I just watched a youtube video of the guy doing it in 35 seconds;   Killed a personnel, blew up the AA humvee, then the enemy IFV.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Per the battlefield page, they're doing a trade in program where you can play at the release and then upgrade to the Gen4 game for $9.99.   Only problem is that all I can find is for Xbox 360 games to transition to Xbox one.    Usually in a case like this, PS will likely follow suit.

http://www.gamestop.com/nextgenoffer
Also at Amazon and Bestbuy.

Facebook post
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:54:52 AM EDT
[#33]

Ahh a hardcore fan as well glad to find another most arfcommers tread away from it to me it makes sense bullets when they hit actually kill in 1 to 2 shots not 3 to 6 like standard or more.
View All Quotes

As state before, if there is a stat for getting 2 hit markers, and then getting killed by the person you shot twice...  i lead the league...

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:56:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Tango:
How do you find the hardcore matches or settings? IM old and just found out we have guns.
View Quote

Don't do a quick match, go into the server browser and click down on one of the mushrooms. (the stick, whatever you call it...)

That brings up  a bunch of options...

I unchecked everything but hardcore and then went looking for servers to join.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:09:17 AM EDT
[#35]

Don't do a quick match, go into the server browser and click down on one of the mushrooms. (the stick, whatever you call it...)

View All Quotes

Or Fuck with the EuroPeons and the Asians and make them lag and fuck their shit up in TDM not that i did that.:)
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:11:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#36]
So um Yeah lol

Call of Duty: Ghosts tracking to be 'most pre-ordered' game of year

Gamestop's VP of merchandising has put the kibosh on Call of Duty not being its blockbuster self this year.

"Call of Duty is an entertainment juggernaut and cultural phenomenon. We are excited for the upcoming release of the new installment of this blockbuster franchise, Call of Duty: Ghosts," said Gamestop exec. Bob Puzon. "We look forward to celebrating the worldwide November launch of this great game that is on track to be the most pre-ordered title of the year."

The statement by the mega retailer comes as a slight surprise, given the annualized release of the series had yet to show fatigue, especially in the face of next week's Grand Theft Auto 5 launch.

Last month, Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg was quite clear that pre-orders for Ghosts were "well below the record-setting pace set by Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 last year."
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:06:34 PM EDT
[#37]
anyone having trouble staying in games lately??  I have been getting tons of lag and EA disconnects
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:51:43 PM EDT
[#38]
So um Yeah lol

Gamestop's VP of merchandising has put the kibosh on Call of Duty not being its blockbuster self this year.

"Call of Duty is an entertainment juggernaut and cultural phenomenon. We are excited for the upcoming release of the new installment of this blockbuster franchise, Call of Duty: Ghosts," said Gamestop exec. Bob Puzon. "We look forward to celebrating the worldwide November launch of this great game that is on track to be the most pre-ordered title of the year."

The statement by the mega retailer comes as a slight surprise, given the annualized release of the series had yet to show fatigue, especially in the face of next week's Grand Theft Auto 5 launch.

Last month, Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg was quite clear that pre-orders for Ghosts were "well below the record-setting pace set by Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 last year."
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Ghosts has many people unsure of what system they will be playing.... XBox 360/XBONE or PS3/4

I think  that has pre-sales lagging...  kinda like COD on my xbox 360... lagging.

Normally by now i have a preorder (or two) in, but i'm waiting to figure out what i want to do...
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:07:53 AM EDT
[#40]
anyone having trouble staying in games lately??  I have been getting tons of lag and EA disconnects
View Quote

Only when Infidel keeps having me steal the enemy chopper and the admins are on  
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Lucky_Day:

http://i.imgur.com/d5Zkq9g.png
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lucky_Day:
So um Yeah lol

http://i.imgur.com/d5Zkq9g.png

i know that but whats fucked up GTA 5 is supposedly all the rage right now and it and Bf4 should have made it chump change.

i think what is fucking with every 1 on all the news games coming out is what system to role with and which way to go sure you can by Bf4 and Cod Ghosts on the elder systems and transfer all shit later on or you can just out right by everything at once.

Decisions Decisions. lol

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Ghosts has many people unsure of what system they will be playing.... XBox 360/XBONE or PS3/4

I think  that has pre-sales lagging...  kinda like COD on my xbox 360... lagging.

Normally by now i have a preorder (or two) in, but i'm waiting to figure out what i want to do...
View Quote

Mw3 Spec ops is where i been at lately for Some reason Killing Russians is a Favorite right now or Fuck it go back to MW1 when Assad was the bad guy yeah Ironic i know lol.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Check it out!

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:17:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqkT-vYA6E
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Anybody gonna be on tonight? I need one more multi kill to get that dam Rambo tag. I got my last multi kill on Noshar canals tdm.
Was elbow to elbow in them containers and touched off my 40mm.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Anybody gonna be on tonight? I need one more multi kill to get that dam Rambo tag. I got my last multi kill on Noshar canals tdm.
View Quote

Metro rush, defenders. Get a buddy to set up c4 in a line into the tiny tunnel and place a claymore at the far side. Got a 4 kill with that last night.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By NapeSticksToKids:

Metro rush, defenders. Get a buddy to set up c4 in a line into the tiny tunnel and place a claymore at the far side. Got a 4 kill with that last night.
View All Quotes

Nape, you fucker.   You just won a Geissele trigger in the annual giveaway in Team.  Lucky sumnabitch!!

Link Posted: 9/14/2013 5:46:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#48]
Link Posted: 9/14/2013 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#49]
PlayStation Offers – All Retailers (EU, US)

Inside marked copies of Battlefield 4 for PlayStation3 there will be a voucher with a unique code printed on it. This code will allow you the one-time opportunity until March 28, 2014 to purchase a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation Store.
Link Posted: 9/15/2013 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#50]

Nape, you fucker.   You just won a Geissele trigger in the annual giveaway in Team.  Lucky sumnabitch!!

View All Quotes

I danced around the house naked when I saw it!
Page / 210
Official BF3 for PS3 Thread (Page 208 of 210)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top