Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2017 4:48:22 PM EDT
Titan fitness had a black Friday sale last year and the backorder just arrived. The thing appears solid and stable.

I'm currently 7 weeks into strong lifts 5x5 and so definitely wasn't able to just crank out some glute ham raises. Was able to do some sit-ups though.

Do you use one regularly?  Legs, abs, back or all three?
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a roman chair.

Not as versatile but I do a lot of back extensions, holds and some ab stuff.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
our gym bought the same deal. Just put it together today. Very nice. Awesome value. It works your hamstrings in a way that nothingelse will.back and abb work also. Some people will have to be assisted at first until your hamstrings build up.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Even if you can't do one now, keep at it. Like chins, start with slow negatives. I recently joined a gym with one, and results are visible after a couple of sessions. I do a lot of deadlift and RDL volume, so I figured my hams were decent, but the GH curls give a huge perma-pump to the upper & inner portion. It's one of those "I didn't even know there was a muscle there" kinda deals.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:27:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I did ghr's for the first time on Sunday. Did a few sets and figured out the form etc. I want to include them more in my programming. Anyway, all was fine and good until I went to hop out of my truck yesterday at lunch time. Damn near collapsed in the parking lot! It all hit me at once.

If I had room for one I'd buy my own. It's brutally effective.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I want to try one out, all I have is a board with some wheels on it for sliding ham curls.

I assume the GHD is far superior though because it's a much bigger compound movement.

That said, for some reason my ass and hams are growing faster than my quads lately, and it's annoying because it's making my pants tighter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top