Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2017 10:43:30 AM EDT
I guess I really wasn't aware of these. I am severely deficient in my green intake and while I am working on fixing that it would be handy to just add this stuff into a shake. Saw it mentioned on Tim Ferris blog under George St Pierres diet.

ETA link
http://www.genuinehealth.com/store/family/greens
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Added link to first post. Phone messed it up.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
been using athletic greens for years    also in tim ferris book
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
been using athletic greens for years    also in tim ferris book
View Quote

They sure are proud of that stuff. $100 a month if you use it every day. That's probably a little rich for me.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I am bad at green veggies too.

I grow spinach and chard in the summer so we eat a lot of leafy greens through fall.

In the winter though I just buy the cheap frozen bags of broccoli, and steam a cup to add to lunch or dinner.

Way cheaper than $100/month.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I've used MTS greens and orange labs greens before. Both are a lot more affordable than what you mentioned and I think they're still good products. I don't regularly take greens sups though, I don't really get a whole lot out of them if I just eat veggies with lunch and dinner and remember my yogurt.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am bad at green veggies too.

I grow spinach and chard in the summer so we eat a lot of leafy greens through fall.

In the winter though I just buy the cheap frozen bags of broccoli, and steam a cup to add to lunch or dinner.

Way cheaper than $100/month.
View Quote

Grow/buy cabbage, slice, add salt, mix, put in jar, leave on counter for a week = sauerkraut.

Put jar(s) in fridge and have leafy greens through the winter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top