BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Where's the waist measurement?  

I had some family in town and ate some carbs Sunday and Tuesday. Back on the Keto train and confirmed I am in ketosis. I haven't lost much weight but all my clothes are fitting baggy.

You should hit the gym. I haven't been in awhile and hit a personal best today at lunch. 2.75 miles in 40 minutes. Not bad for a lard ass. I noticed keto doesn't leave me as winded or tired too. It's an awesome feeling after a round with the wife.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where's the waist measurement?  

I had some family in town and ate some carbs Sunday and Tuesday. Back on the Keto train and confirmed I am in ketosis. I haven't lost much weight but all my clothes are fitting baggy.

You should hit the gym. I haven't been in awhile and hit a personal best today at lunch. 2.75 miles in 40 minutes. Not bad for a lard ass. I noticed keto doesn't leave me as winded or tired too. It's an awesome feeling after a round with the wife.
View Quote
I did it this AM 44 3/4....I felt bloated though.

Damn son....that's impressive.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been a regular in the KETO thread for a few months

Started a diet ( kinda KETO - kinda not - more low carb - calorie restriction ) in feb this year

I have dropped 40 lbs or so in alittle over 4 months.

6'1 muscular big boned 56yo guy - started at 275ish and now low 230s

Kinda hit a plateau the past 3-4 weeks as I have had a few cheat days and a cheat week while on a golf vacation with buddies

All in all very happy with my new eating life style and zero doubt I can drop another 15-20 or so and hit my target

I have done it all with zero workout or added exercise - all food related dieting
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been a regular in the KETO thread for a few months

Started a diet ( kinda KETO - kinda not - more low carb - calorie restriction ) in feb this year

I have dropped 40 lbs or so in alittle over 4 months.

6'1 muscular big boned 56yo guy - started at 275ish and now low 230s

Kinda hit a plateau the past 3-4 weeks as I have had a few cheat days and a cheat week while on a golf vacation with buddies

All in all very happy with my new eating life style and zero doubt I can drop another 15-20 or so and hit my target

I have done it all with zero workout or added exercise - all food related dieting
View Quote
That's awesome!
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top