Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2016 3:01:35 PM EDT
Anyone use any of the products from them? Im happy with my protein from ON but curious on all the other stuff like preworkouts and bcaa.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Not at those prices

And the only people who use to rave about 1st Phorm in my area, mysteriously don't anymore.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not at those prices

And the only people who use to rave about 1st Phorm in my area, mysteriously don't anymore.
View Quote

Why is that?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Why is that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not at those prices

Why is that?

They jumped on the supplement band wagon and now produce and sell their own from their supplement shop. Outside of that I don't know anyone else who uses 1st Phorm, I had been curious at one time but just never dove in.

Now I just use SOFLETE (Vet owned) protein and pre-workout and whatever is a deal at Vitamin Shoppe
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#4]
kaged muscle, cheaper, quality and tested
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I know a few people that use it and rave about it.....they are also sponsored by 1st phorm.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:58:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've been reading up about that stuff. I'm looking for a preworkout that is basically crack and that stuff seems to get pretty good reviews.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:19:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know a few people that use it and rave about it.....they are also sponsored by 1st phorm.....
View Quote

Well I'd rave about it too.
Between ON, muscle tech, 1st phorm, etc... It's almost just pick the cheapest and you're going to get quality products.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#8]
i like c4 for a preworkout.

Only other stuff i take is whey protein isolate and a multi. I get the protein from the bulk section at the grocery store.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've been reading up about that stuff. I'm looking for a preworkout that is basically crack and that stuff seems to get pretty good reviews.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blackstone Labs Dust Extreme -Sour Gummy Bear
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I have spent hundreds of dollars on pre-workouts and supplements. From cheap arnold shit @ $14 per container up to expensive ass shit at $60-70 per container. For pre-workout only I keep coming back to this... the ONLY downside is if you workout in the evening you will not be able to fall asleep. Even after a crazy workout and furious fap session. If you workout in the morning or afternoon you will be good. As far as other "supplements" I am becoming more and more in the camp of it is a waste of money unless your diet is 100% on point 100% of the time. The only thing I would add is a quality isolate protein, and a quality mens multivitamin. Just about everything else is snake oil.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have spent hundreds of dollars on pre-workouts and supplements. From cheap arnold shit @ $14 per container up to expensive ass shit at $60-70 per container. For pre-workout only I keep coming back to this... the ONLY downside is if you workout in the evening you will not be able to fall asleep. Even after a crazy workout and furious fap session. If you workout in the morning or afternoon you will be good. As far as other "supplements" I am becoming more and more in the camp of it is a waste of money unless your diet is 100% on point 100% of the time. The only thing I would add is a quality isolate protein, and a quality mens multivitamin. Just about everything else is snake oil.

https://store.bbcomcdn.com/images/store/skuimage/sku_MT4150016/image_skuMT4150016_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg
View Quote

My workouts range from between 3-7 depending on the time I get off work and into the gym. Sleep is not something Ive had in awhile anyway so I dont mind the lack of sleep. Amazon the best source?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tried it. Not the gummy bear but another flavor and did nothing.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#13]
1stphorm is gtg. I had pretty good gains out of using it. Doesn't cause intestinal problems like musclepharm stuff. The pre workout is tits and apple juice bcaas are good.

We have supplement superstores down in my area and they whore the shit out of the stuff.

I use 2 scoops vanilla milkshake and Gatorade for post work out. Super tasty.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My workouts range from between 3-7 depending on the time I get off work and into the gym. Sleep is not something Ive had in awhile anyway so I dont mind the lack of sleep. Amazon the best source?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://store.bbcomcdn.com/images/store/skuimage/sku_MT4150016/image_skuMT4150016_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

I'm sure amazon is a good source. I have a rite aid with a GNC store in in it and it runs about $19 cheap enough I haven't looked elsewhere
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:38:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Extreme or Dust v2? The Extreme has DMAA in it and gets me jacked up like the old ephedra days
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The Extreme or Dust v2? The Extreme has DMAA in it and gets me jacked up like the old ephedra days
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right. I just had the dust v2. Maybe I'll try the extreme sometime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top