Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
My Lems shoes just came in. I REALLY like them. They actually fit kind of like a Nano 5.0 (but I'm a 1/2 bigger in Lems) but the sole is more flexible. Big fan so far.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:02:48 PM EDT
[#2]
So what's the deal with nanos? Are they worth the money?
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah. You can find sales though.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine were $70 at eastbay.com

Very comfy, tongue makes it weird to put on.  9.5/10, would buy again.

Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I found some of the nano 4.0 at the mall in Nashville last month. I should have grabbed them
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Nano 5s blow. What's with the tongue being strapped to the bottom of the shoe? It's like a fucking jock strap made from non flexible nylon webbing for your foot that's a size too small. And a third the tongue is rubber? I understand the jersey panels and synthetic upper, but why does the top of the tongue where it touches your foot need to be a felt back rubber? Toes don't have enough room in height. They say this one is larger toe box than the older ones? In width or height? People that wear these must have big toes that are no more than 17/87" in height thickness. Or just have small feet like a woman.

Debating sending them back for return, or exchanging them for a bigger size to see if I can get the tongue jock strap to fit. But I already have the right size for the length of my foot. Maybe if I just wear them, shit will stretch out. No matter what, they'll still say crossfit in eight fucking different places on each shoe. Not sure what I really expected for only 80 bucks. You guys talked this things up too much!
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 5:59:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nano 5s blow. What's with the tongue being strapped to the bottom of the shoe? It's like a fucking jock strap made from non flexible nylon webbing for your foot that's a size too small. And a third the tongue is rubber? I understand the jersey panels and synthetic upper, but why does the top of the tongue where it touches your foot need to be a felt back rubber? Toes don't have enough room in height. They say this one is larger toe box than the older ones? In width or height? People that wear these must have big toes that are no more than 17/87" in height thickness. Or just have small feet like a woman.

Debating sending them back for return, or exchanging them for a bigger size to see if I can get the tongue jock strap to fit. But I already have the right size for the length of my foot. Maybe if I just wear them, shit will stretch out. No matter what, they'll still say crossfit in eight fucking different places on each shoe. Not sure what I really expected for only 80 bucks. You guys talked this things up too much!
View Quote

I hate the 5.0's. The 6.0's are live on the US site if you buy custom, for the price Ill wait to try in person.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Wasn't too impressed with those 6.0's. They look very bulky. Lots of padding around the ankle. That side logo looks atrocious to me as well. Reminds me of the Predator laser aiming pointer.

I love my 5s. I even did a custom Boba Fett themed custom version on reebok.com. They look titties.

I find the toe to be more than roomy and like the tongue. I find the tongue on the 2.0 and 3.0 to be horrible. Always sliding off to the side.

I must say, the Nikes are growing on me. I have one pair and hope to get some more soon. With the Metcon 3's coming out, I hope the 1's get even lower in price. People still want $100 for the 1's on ebay.

If you have small feet, you might want to take a look at the Asics Met-Conviction. They are very narrow but well made with nice hell and are low drop. My wife loves hers...

http://www.asics.com/us/en-us/met-conviction/p/0010255934.9093

Quoted:

I hate the 5.0's. The 6.0's are live on the US site if you buy custom, for the price Ill wait to try in person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I'm using them. I decided to keep the 5.doe'z and try to stretch them out. Currently walking around the house. Did my mobility before skwaating in them. I might ruck with them in an hour. Not sure though. I don't want to walk 4 miles in brand new shoes. That might suck.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:46:54 PM EDT
[#10]
5.0s are awesome.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
5.0s are awesome.
View Quote

Figures. Crossfitter...

I'll try them. Pretty light. I hope my man feet can stretch these little girl shoes out.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Lol

Do I smell Fancy Feast?  

*shamelessly stolen from Hizzie

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How cheap are they going for?
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:23:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Figures. Crossfitter...

I'll try them. Pretty light. I hope my man feet can stretch these little girl shoes out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
5.0s are awesome.

Figures. Crossfitter...

You can insult me when you're stronger than me

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top