Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2015 8:33:00 PM EDT
Has anyone done DDP yoga?  Thoughts?  I'm currently not flexible at all and this looks like it could help.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Seriously?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seriously?
View Quote

Don't act like you aren't curious
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously?

I saw the infomercial or something.

I would probably buy the intro to Yoga at Walmart for $9.99 over some crazy DDP yoga.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
DDP Yoga isn't yoga in the traditional definition.    Its kinda like a faster P90X Cardio/yoga/core.    DDP Yoga is taught in my town and there are over 400 people in attendance.     I tried a free session last year and it is  really a good workout.    I was drenched.     I would probably be in the class if it didn't conflict with my bjj schedule.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been doing it for a while. It's a good workout and helps greatly with flexibility.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I did an ARFCOM search for this yesterday and now this thread.    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

I hope to hear more from guys (preferably old, fat and out of shape) who have used it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I've heard of DP but it has nothing to do with yoga
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 8:50:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've heard of DP but it has nothing to do with yoga
View Quote

That takes a certain amount of flexibility though
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I did an ARFCOM search for this yesterday and now this thread.    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

I hope to hear more from guys (preferably old, fat and out of shape) who have used it.
View Quote

Everything is going to be a challenging workout if you're old, fat and out of shape.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Everything is going to be a challenging workout if you're old, fat and out of shape.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 5:39:36 AM EDT
[#11]
It will kick your ass! Go for it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top