Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:27:13 PM EDT
I am about to order their combo.

People are raving...not sure if anyone here has tried them.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Not yet.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#2]
TAG and here is the link, I had never heard of them.

I need to find a way to minimize my "dipping" habits.  

http://flavorgod.com
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Never tried it.  Interested in what your results are though.

My chicken, rice, fish, and spinach diet needs some spicing up.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never tried it.  Interested in what your results are though.

My chicken, rice, fish, and spinach diet needs some spicing up.
View Quote

Yeah man. Agreed. I do love the good ol' Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper mix, but I gotta switch it up sometimes!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#5]
We have been using a lot of Penzey's spices. Might have to try some of FlavorGod's.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:20:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I got mine in 2 weeks ago, and so far have used it on pork chops, steak, hamburger, chicken fajitas, and veggies. The only 2 I've used so far are garlic lovers and everything spicy. I find them to be good, but I'm not sure if they are worth the cost. I find myself using a lot of it per meal. The quality is great, the taste is pretty good, but the cost is a barrier
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:46:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Interdasting, but that price tho.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:56:02 AM EDT
[#8]
The ingredients are right there on the label....you could make it yourself for 1/8 the cost I bet.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:59:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The ingredients are right there on the label....you could make it yourself for 1/8 the cost I bet.
View Quote

But then it won't be Paleo.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:10:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh right you have to pay full price for that
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:43:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah make your own spices.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:48:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol wut

Look at the ingredients. Its like onion, chili powder, coriander, garlic etc...stuff most people already have anyways probably.

I know it sounds complicated, but if you get a container and mix together the spices on the label you'd have something pretty close to what is being sold there.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:20:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

lol wut

Look at the ingredients. Its like onion, chili powder, coriander, garlic etc...stuff most people already have anyways probably.

I know it sounds complicated, but if you get a container and mix together the spices on the label you'd have something pretty close to what is being sold there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol wut

That's exactly what I meant, sorry if it came across as sarcasm lol. My wife makes our own steak, chicken, and taco seasonings.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh sorry I totally misunderstood. Have not been sleeping much
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top