View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not all protein powder actually contains the advertised amount of protein. Something to consider.

The guy did a test on it said it was legit.

Link?

Scroll up.

Lol. Dammit. Thanks

It happens.

But it looks like this powder tested pretty well. Looking through the list it looks like others may have more protein per serving but this one seems good.

And with the code newyear I brought my total to $65.xx for 11lbs.....that's tough to beat.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like the BFREWIND code is working again.  I"ll let you know for sure once I get my confirmation email.

I just ordered 11lbs of cinnamon roll.

ETA:  It shipped,
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered more. Trying the chocolate smooth and vanilla. Ordered a bag for the GF too.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 1:16:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody else notice this protein goes in but never out?
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Bodybuilding.com is having a buy 2 get 1 free on ON casein protein.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
The cinnamon bun tastes really good.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anybody else notice this protein goes in but never out?
View Quote

Poop thread, lock it down.

ETA:  I'm just mad because I ordered it Tuesday and according to Fedex it was supposed to be delivered today.  No package when I got home.  One star, would not use again.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my peanut butter already.

Good stuff and the chunky is....well chunky. Little thin but I presume that's due to the fact I've never actually had peanut butter, just peanut butter "product."

Good stuff, had about 2tbs with some celery and finishing off some cottage cheese now before bed.

40oz for $4.86 is a good deal!! With shipping it was $10 so next time I order, I'll grab two and see if I can save on the shipping costs. if not, $10 each may not be a great deal.

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered a bag of their pre-workout so I'll review once I try it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Still waiting on ny order.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

How long have you been waiting?  I received the protein in 3 days and my second order is getting delivered today.

Worth noting is that they don't appear to take gift cards.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Got my peanut butter already.

Good stuff and the chunky is....well chunky. Little thin but I presume that's due to the fact I've never actually had peanut butter, just peanut butter "product."

Good stuff, had about 2tbs with some celery and finishing off some cottage cheese now before bed.

40oz for $4.86 is a good deal!! With shipping it was $10 so next time I order, I'll grab two and see if I can save on the shipping costs. if not, $10 each may not be a great deal.

http://i.imgur.com/aMNfVrj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tmuBSDN.jpg
View Quote

The only stuff I see on the site is 99.99 euros and is in a white tub?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are prolly on the euro site

http://us.myprotein.com/home.dept

Make sure us. is the first thing in the address
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For me it shows every price in euros.

ETA: Finally got it, for some reason it was set on euros instead of dollars.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine got here in 2 days.

BB.com usually does it in one day.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

How long have you been waiting?  I received the protein in 3 days and my second order is getting delivered today.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For real tho. Mine was 3 days max on both orders. Surprisingly fast.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Tracking now shows delivered today. I ordered on the 7th.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Just got my bag of unflavored. I opened it up and it smelled like some vanilla stuff I used to drink so I threw a heaping spoonful in a half of a glass of water and it got pretty murky. I was already thinking I wasn't going to like it but I threw some back and I couldn't even tell it was there. Perfect. It does expire in August though....so that sucks.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Tracking now shows delivered today. I ordered on the 7th.
View Quote

I called customer service for you.  The nice lady said, they were confused by the blue tent by the river on your delivery comments.  I explained to her it was a blue tarp.  Glad it got resolved.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I REALLY like their peanut butter.

Shipping is $5.95 whether you buy one or 5. Plus I got 30% off with the BESTSELLERS coupon code. $30 for 5/40oz 100% peanuts peanut butters.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Shipping is $5.95 whether you buy one or 5. Plus I got 30% off with the BESTSELLERS coupon code. $30 for 5/40oz 100% peanuts peanut butters.

http://i.imgur.com/jvlxbC0.jpg
View Quote

You won't poop for months
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/jvlxbC0.jpg

I eat a couple tablespoons before bed if I'm low on calories for the day. I eat a lot of chicken and vegetables do my fat macro is usually the one that's low. I eat a cup of cottage cheese before bed and the peanut butter is a good "dessert."

Plus my wife does the same and my 4 year old eats it as a snack with a little local honey mixed in. Keeps him from asking about ice cream.

So we go through a lot of PB.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone know if they have any new pomo codes? Just saw this thread, think I mightve missed out
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:44:39 PM EDT
[#24]
They sent me an email today...

BESTSELLER or BESTSELLERS for 30% off.

I almost re-uppped but I subscribe to their newsletter and they get some sweet deals.  11lbs English Toffee flavore last week for about $40.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anyone know if they have any new pomo codes? Just saw this thread, think I mightve missed out
View Quote

The 30% off BESTSELLERS I'd the current one. That's the pretty standard discount you can find semi frequently. I missed the 40% off one apparently.

It'd be $62-ish for 11 lbs with the current discount. Still not a bad deal.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 12:17:41 AM EDT
[#26]
about to buy some...

but my cart says  

"Chocolate nut pouch"

Kinda creeps me out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 12:49:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Throw a couple peanut butters or a pre workout or maybe some of those protein cookies in there as well. $80+ gets free shipping.

I'd like a review on those cookies.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#28]
If you are a first time buyer you can get 25% off plus the free shipping if its over $80 using the code EXCLUSIVE.  i really wanted to buy the cookies but opted for the huge bag of oats instead.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Insert Shill here...although I have no affiliation or financial interest in the site.

IWP2 gets two 2.2lb Whey powders for 35.99.  Also, they are doing $1 delivery this weekend when you spend more than $25.

I just ordered Chocolate & Coconut, Strawberry Jam Roly Poly for a total of $37 delivered.

The Cinnamon Roll is great in coffee but they don't offer it in 2.2lb pouches.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The Cinnamon Roll is great in coffee.
View Quote

Wait, what?

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 9:19:21 PM EDT
[#31]
The one time I tried putting protein powder in coffee, it was a disaster. Curdled.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:11:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Got mine the other day. UGH! The chocolate nut is weird as hell. I don't know what kind of nut they think it's supposed to be but it ain't right. I regret getting two pouches of it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The one time I tried putting protein powder in coffee, it was a disaster. Curdled.
View Quote

Yeah, I should clarify.  I make coffee at night and then just lightly microwave it to warm in the morning.  I need coffee minutes after I wake up so it's not like I'm putting the protein in freshly brewed hot coffee.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah, I should clarify.  I make coffee at night and then just lightly microwave it to warm in the morning.  I need coffee minutes after I wake up so it's not like I'm putting the protein in freshly brewed hot coffee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like you need a keurig.  And the coffee goes in the protein shake, not the other way around.  If you have bowels of steel anyways.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:42:39 PM EDT
[#35]
The banana flavor mixed with milk tastes like a fricking banana milkshake. Soooo good!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sounds like you need a keurig.  And the coffee goes in the protein shake, not the other way around.  If you have bowels of steel anyways.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I looked at a Keurig.  Not cost effecient for the amount of coffee I drink.

Between 6:30 and 7:30 I finish 3/4 of a pot of coffee.  The last 22 ounces goes in my shaker with two scoops of cinnamon roll.

I ordered my protein on Saturday and it arrived this morning.  I'll give a taste update on chocolate coconut and strawberry jam jelly roll (or whatever) I ordered.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#37]
How is the chocolate nut!

Fuck.  I want to order, but what if it blows hard?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just drank a half scoop in 6 ounces of water.

Strong coconut flavor...if you don't like coconut you won't like it at all.  

I will keep the cinnamon roll for morning coffee but the chocolate coconut will be post workout.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Between 6:30 and 7:30 I finish 3/4 of a pot of coffee.  The last 22 ounces goes in my shaker with two scoops of cinnamon roll.

I ordered my protein on Saturday and it arrived this morning.  I'll give a taste update on chocolate coconut and strawberry jam jelly roll (or whatever) I ordered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a lot of coffee
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That's a lot of coffee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a lot of coffee

I've got a buddy that's a pilot on B-52's.  They do drills for EOW dropping nukes.  In that situation you don't go through the 45 minute checklist.  They shove a shit load of explosive stuff into the engines and then fire them up.  You start the engines.

Every morning when I wake up I'm either going to be a gazelle or a lion.  Coffee is like tannerite to get my brain spinning.    
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I will keep the cinnamon roll for morning coffee but the chocolate coconut will be post workout.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't taste anything like coconut to me. In fact i didn't even think we were talking about the same thing and had to go back to the site and see if they had a chocolate coconut listed. To me it tastes like wood.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:27:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It doesn't taste anything like coconut to me. In fact i didn't even think we were talking about the same thing and had to go back to the site and see if they had a chocolate coconut listed. To me it tastes like wood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strange...are you looking at the US or UK site?

Impact Whey Protein - Chocolate & Coconut 1KG (USA) Chocolate Coconut Pouch 2.2

That's what I ordered, but you're right I don't even see Chocolate Coconut listed on the US site.  I only see Chocolate Nut.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's what I ordered, but you're right I don't even see Chocolate Coconut listed on the US site.  I only see Chocolate Nut.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wow, I was using the link from the OP and didn't even realize there was a UK site with different flavo(u)rs. Does it come just as quickly as ordering from the US site? I've been drinking this stuff for a few days now and I can almost get it down without grimacing. I'll try something else next time for sure.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#44]
I'll look when I get home but I was referencing the U.S. site.  They may have sold out with that last deal they had.  I noticed the deal was limited to certain flavors.  It wouldn't let me order a 2.2lb bag of cinnamon roll.

I doubt they even let you order on the UK site.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Email out this morning:

Save up to 30% with this week's special offer

Spend $55 and Save 15%. Use Code: BUYMORE55

Spend $65 and Save 25%. Use Code: BUYMORE65

Spend $75 and Save 30%. Use Code: BUYMORE75

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Email out this morning:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Email out this morning:

They also have buy 1 get 1 free on their protein bars. I just bought protein bars and protein powder, and the code above worked in conjunction with the protein bar deal, so I got even more off.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Double Tap
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They also have buy 1 get 1 free on their protein bars. I just bought protein bars and protein powder, and the code above worked in conjunction with the protein bar deal, so I got even more off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Email out this morning:

Hmm...that's interesting.  I've had bad luck trying to use two codes.  I wanted to order the pouches and restock on the mypre, which had a code for 40%.  It wouldn't let me use both discount codes so I ended up not ordering the mypre.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Email out this morning:

That's ridiculous.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Hmm...that's interesting.  I've had bad luck trying to use two codes.  I wanted to order the pouches and restock on the mypre, which had a code for 40%.  It wouldn't let me use both discount codes so I ended up not ordering the mypre.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Email out this morning:

No codes on the bars sir. Just add to cart and it does it automatically. Then add whatever other products you want, then the buymore code
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top