Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/7/2014 4:04:21 PM EDT
I figure we have a lot of diabetic people here.  Type two diabetic people are everywhere. It's gotten to be so common that some doctors no longer call it a disease,  but a chronic condition.  Whatever it is,  it'll kill you if you let it.  Don't let it.  

I started writing a blog a little while back about beating it and getting in shape.  While I sui talk a lot about lifting,  the point is glucose control.  So while some of what's in it will be met with disagreement, the difference in goals should be considered.

Just about everything I'm doing is with my Doc's blessing.  He's a research doc as well as a PCP.

My Diabetes Fight

Hopefully this can help some others.

Update
90 day A1C.

Link Posted: 2/7/2014 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see a way to subscribe to the blog?

Anyways I am in a somewhat similar situation and hit the gym for weightlifting 3-4 times per day for 5 months now.  The first 2-3 months I worked my ass off, only drank water and ate meats and veggs and my a1c was 11?  On flex pens now.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Everyone starts somewhere. I just need to start again. As far as I know I'm not diabetic and I hope to never be. Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing to regret sharing information & trying to help others who may be in the same shoes.

for sharing OP.  Tag.
MissB

Link Posted: 2/7/2014 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you have to have a Google account.  Ill post here when I post a new one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 4:54:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Good on ya for taking steps in the right direction....and yes BCAAs are fucking magic
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 5:04:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good on ya for taking steps in the right direction....and yes BCAAs are fucking magic
View Quote

Ditto and ditto.

Good for you helping folks out.  You should change the title to something like "Type 2 Diabetics" so it's easier to find.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ditto and ditto.

Good for you helping folks out.  You should change the title to something like "Type 2 Diabetics" so it's easier to find.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto and ditto.

Will do.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I kind of feel left out that you didn't mention my Brussels sprout recipe.  

I know you're thinking that Brussels sprouts are nasty.  That's because you've only had them over cooked when they develop the sulfur taste and smell.

Try that recipe...I had a request to make them for a Super Bowl party.
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I kind of feel left out that you didn't mention my Brussels sprout recipe.  

I know you're thinking that Brussels sprouts are nasty.  That's because you've only had them over cooked when they develop the sulfur taste and smell.

Try that recipe...I had a request to make them for a Super Bowl party.
View Quote

I had to pick my wife up from work. Ill be addinng more as I get more. But yes,  they're nasty.
Link Posted: 2/10/2014 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Will do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto and ditto.

Will do.

I have 2 family members who are diabetics, and I have tried so hard to get them to go on Atkins, and one just won't listen.  The one that did listen to me, has tried to tell the other that I was 100% right.  She hasn't had to take her insulin in about 2mo, and she's now completely off medication.  Even the fact she's off insulin, off meds, losing weight, etc.. is not proof to the other that it's a fairly simple solution to the problem.  

I may try linking the one that won't listen to your blog.. maybe a 3rd party will make her listen.

Working in corrections, you should see the amount of inmates that are Type 2's, and it is about 80% because of the food they get in the chow hall, and the rest is guys just eating to much commissary junk.  It's honestly downright horrifying.

Best of luck to you, keep it up!
Link Posted: 2/11/2014 4:54:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have 2 family members who are diabetics, and I have tried so hard to get them to go on Atkins, and one just won't listen.  The one that did listen to me, has tried to tell the other that I was 100% right.  She hasn't had to take her insulin in about 2mo, and she's now completely off medication.  Even the fact she's off insulin, off meds, losing weight, etc.. is not proof to the other that it's a fairly simple solution to the problem.  

I may try linking the one that won't listen to your blog.. maybe a 3rd party will make her listen.

Working in corrections, you should see the amount of inmates that are Type 2's, and it is about 80% because of the food they get in the chow hall, and the rest is guys just eating to much commissary junk.  It's honestly downright horrifying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto and ditto.

Will do.

Gracias. I posted two more last night.
Link Posted: 2/11/2014 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto and ditto.

Will do.

Yup.. looks good.  It also hit on some points that I completely agree w/ you on.

Hydration... like you said, damn near everyone is usually operating at close to dehydration.  I make it a goal to have 1 liter of water w/ every meal (3x), and 1 in between each meal.... then I'll usually still drink maybe another half a liter later in the evening after dinner/before better.  I'm not saying I hit my goal every time, as sometimes I've just not been active enough during the day, and I feel bloated... but most days because I'm up moving around a lot, etc.. I hit it.

(And yes, I piss like a russian racehorse most days.. :) )
Link Posted: 2/12/2014 12:06:56 PM EDT
[#14]
New blog up
Link Posted: 2/17/2014 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 2:28:56 AM EDT
[#16]
LADA T-1 on an insulin pump and CGMS chiming in.
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome!
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 10:47:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Welcome!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome!

Greetings fellow finger pokers!
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Just did a Bayer store bought A1C test.  While in my experience they run a bit high,  going  actual numbers,  I've lowered my A1C  by over 4 points in 6 weeks.

On 1/15 it was 12.8.
Today,  3/2 it wad 8.7.

I have 6 more weeks until the 3 month mark to get a clean A1C.
For those that don't know, A1C is a rolling 3 month average glucose.  4.0 to 5.6 is the normal range,  with 5.7 t o 6.0 being pre diabetic, and  anything over 6.1 being diabetic.  7.0 is the goal for diabetics to stay at or under.

I have a hell of a lot of problems with the "normal" numbers,  but that's another post.

The important thing is that in theory, continuing my current diet and exercise regimen,  I'll get past that goal and into the actual normal range.

But,  I'm in loss plateau that's stubborn as hell. I  hope to fix that soon.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:12:00 PM EDT
[#22]
That's awesome Dan!
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

How so?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

How so?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How so?

Recovery.  They alone make the difference between me hurting so bad I can barely move and feeling no pain at all after a hard workout.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's awesome Dan!
View Quote

Gracias
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Nobelist James Watson proposes an unconventional view of type 2 diabetes causation

A new hypothesis published in the British medical journal The Lancet

Cold Spring Harbor, NY – At 85, Nobel laureate James D. Watson, the co-discoverer of the double-helix structure of DNA, continues to advance intriguing scientific ideas. His latest, a hypothesis on the causation of type 2 diabetes, is to appear 7 pm Thursday US time in the online pages of The Lancet, the prestigious British medical journal.

Watson's hypothesis, which is featured as the Lancet cover story in the U.S. print edition dated March 1-7, 2014, suggests that diabetes, dementias, cardiovascular disease, and some cancers are linked to a failure to generate sufficient biological oxidants, called reactive oxygen species (ROS). Watson also argues the case for a better understanding of the role of exercise in helping to remedy this deficiency.

"The prevalent view of type 2 diabetes," Dr. Watson says, "is that an excess of intracellular oxidation causes inflammation, which in turn kills cells in pancreatic tissue." Proper function of those cells, it is well understood, is critical for the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.

Over the last several years Watson has been puzzling out an alternative view, based on facts reported in the peer-reviewed literature of medicine and molecular biology. (He makes clear that he is not a medical doctor, rather a student of science.) He does not question that pancreatic tissue in people with type 2 diabetes is indeed inflamed. But he does present a novel theory of why. "The fundamental cause, I suggest, is a lack of biological oxidants, not an excess," he says.

For years, Watson knew, doctors have been telling patients with incipient type 2 diabetes – those with high blood sugar levels -- to exercise, often before putting them on a well-proven glucose-lowering drug regimen such as Metformin. Exercise seemed to Watson the key to the puzzle: what was it about exercise that served to benefit people with high blood sugar?

There were important clues, he speculated, in the chemistry of oxidation and reduction reactions. The body's cells cannot survive without making both oxidants and antioxidants. "There is a delicate balance" between the two, Watson observes. Physical exercise prompts the body to make large numbers of oxidants – molecules called reactive oxygen species, or ROS. In a cellular organ called the endoplasmic reticulum (ER), one such "species," the oxidant hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), helps forge chemical bonds (disulfide bonds) which stabilize proteins as they fold.

When there is not enough oxidation in the ER, Watson says, proteins emerge unfolded, and cannot function. This, he proposes, causes the inflammation that harms the pancreas, sometimes causing type 2 diabetes. Hence, Watson suggests, exercise, which promotes oxidation, plausibly can have a beneficial effect on those with high blood sugar. Such benefit would be lessened if not abolished, he speculates, if such an individual consumed large quantities of antioxidants – just as athletes who take large quantities of antioxidant supplements do not seem to benefit or benefit less from their exertions.

Watson has two take-home messages for his audience. "The first is that we sorely need to take a much more serious and thorough scientific look at the mechanisms through which exercise improves our health." Watson is planning a scientific meeting at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory later this year which he hopes will launch a larger scientific effort.

There is a second message. "I am not a physician and I cannot offer advice about how people should treat their diabetes; I am advancing a novel idea about how type 2 diabetes can occur. But I also note that just about every doctor I've ever known tells every patient who is capable of doing so to exercise. I think exercise helps us produce healthy, functional proteins. But we really need to have some high quality research to demonstrate this."

###
"Hypothesis: Type 2 diabetes as a redox disease" by James D. Watson appears online ahead of print in The Lancet on Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 7 pm ET in the U.S.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 3:32:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just did a Bayer store bought A1C test.  While in my experience they run a bit high,  going  actual numbers,  I've lowered my A1C  by over 4 points in 6 weeks.

On 1/15 it was 12.8.
Today,  3/2 it wad 8.7.

I have 6 more weeks until the 3 month mark to get a clean A1C.
For those that don't know, A1C is a rolling 3 month average glucose.  4.0 to 5.6 is the normal range,  with 5.7 t o 6.0 being pre diabetic, and  anything over 6.1 being diabetic.  7.0 is the goal for diabetics to stay at or under.

I have a hell of a lot of problems with the "normal" numbers,  but that's another post.

The important thing is that in theory, continuing my current diet and exercise regimen,  I'll get past that goal and into the actual normal range.

But,  I'm in loss plateau that's stubborn as hell. I  hope to fix that soon.
View Quote

Hey, vast improvement, small steps lead to giant strides. Yes, the 7's and below are TARGET. You're well on your way. Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#28]
OP what kind of set/rep range to you do? Are you higher rep lower weight or do you keep the reps low with heavy weight?

I'm a huge fan of keeping reps low and weight high, but today I was pondering on the concept of building muscle to control weight/burn fat, and wondered if there was any advantage of focusing on higher reps to encourage sarcoplasmic muscle growth, and wondering if the sarcoplasmic growth would work and better for storing excess sugar/glycogen. Has any of your research touched on that topic?.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#29]
I've always beleived that the best way to build muscle is to set the optimum environment  for growth nutrition wise,  then demand more than your muscles can give,  then let them rest.   Hank,  Roland,  and a few others will know more about the science behind it than I do.

What I generally do is start with squats or deads at 135 and do 5 reps, then add 90, 5 reps. Repeat.

I'm up to 405 on deads for two reps,  and 315 on squats. On both days I then go do leg presses and calf raises.

Due to my schedule,  I do everything else in one session.  I need to do more bench and overhead press work. But I do both,   I do tricep and lat pull downs, wide and narrow for both.  I do dumbbell curls and overhead presses, and some rows.  Usually 3 sets of ten of everything.   Except pull downs.  I do ten,  add another plate, ten add another plate,  etc.  If I have anything left,  and I have more left after each session,  I'll add something until I'm smoked.  

Kind of scattered,  I know.

I've only been lifting again for 7 weeks, so while I'm seeing some good gains,  it's more that I'm waking up what's there I think. I don't think it's possible to add muscle to go from 1 squat at 225 to 5 and 2 at 315 in less than 2 months.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Lol been there before. Read your blog post. After I stopped racing bikes and went to bulk back up bench was horrible. I was dying with 135 forever! But finally after about 5 months I was finally back to 225 but man, I struggled with that 135 for a long time. My chest just took forever to start catching up.

Stick with it and it'll all catch up.

Good on the A1c too.

I'm really courious as to what my 1st A1c will be after this type 1 diagnosis and an admitting A1c of 11.1....

My sugars haven't been as good today but I've been sick all day... Not fun... Now add fucking diabetes to the mix and I'm checking my sugars every 2 hours...
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 7:16:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nobelist James Watson proposes an unconventional view of type 2 diabetes causation

A new hypothesis published in the British medical journal The Lancet

Cold Spring Harbor, NY – At 85, Nobel laureate James D. Watson, the co-discoverer of the double-helix structure of DNA, continues to advance intriguing scientific ideas. His latest, a hypothesis on the causation of type 2 diabetes, is to appear 7 pm Thursday US time in the online pages of The Lancet, the prestigious British medical journal.

Watson's hypothesis, which is featured as the Lancet cover story in the U.S. print edition dated March 1-7, 2014, suggests that diabetes, dementias, cardiovascular disease, and some cancers are linked to a failure to generate sufficient biological oxidants, called reactive oxygen species (ROS). Watson also argues the case for a better understanding of the role of exercise in helping to remedy this deficiency.

"The prevalent view of type 2 diabetes," Dr. Watson says, "is that an excess of intracellular oxidation causes inflammation, which in turn kills cells in pancreatic tissue." Proper function of those cells, it is well understood, is critical for the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.

Over the last several years Watson has been puzzling out an alternative view, based on facts reported in the peer-reviewed literature of medicine and molecular biology. (He makes clear that he is not a medical doctor, rather a student of science.) He does not question that pancreatic tissue in people with type 2 diabetes is indeed inflamed. But he does present a novel theory of why. "The fundamental cause, I suggest, is a lack of biological oxidants, not an excess," he says.

For years, Watson knew, doctors have been telling patients with incipient type 2 diabetes – those with high blood sugar levels -- to exercise, often before putting them on a well-proven glucose-lowering drug regimen such as Metformin. Exercise seemed to Watson the key to the puzzle: what was it about exercise that served to benefit people with high blood sugar?

There were important clues, he speculated, in the chemistry of oxidation and reduction reactions. The body's cells cannot survive without making both oxidants and antioxidants. "There is a delicate balance" between the two, Watson observes. Physical exercise prompts the body to make large numbers of oxidants – molecules called reactive oxygen species, or ROS. In a cellular organ called the endoplasmic reticulum (ER), one such "species," the oxidant hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), helps forge chemical bonds (disulfide bonds) which stabilize proteins as they fold.

When there is not enough oxidation in the ER, Watson says, proteins emerge unfolded, and cannot function. This, he proposes, causes the inflammation that harms the pancreas, sometimes causing type 2 diabetes. Hence, Watson suggests, exercise, which promotes oxidation, plausibly can have a beneficial effect on those with high blood sugar. Such benefit would be lessened if not abolished, he speculates, if such an individual consumed large quantities of antioxidants – just as athletes who take large quantities of antioxidant supplements do not seem to benefit or benefit less from their exertions.

Watson has two take-home messages for his audience. "The first is that we sorely need to take a much more serious and thorough scientific look at the mechanisms through which exercise improves our health." Watson is planning a scientific meeting at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory later this year which he hopes will launch a larger scientific effort.

There is a second message. "I am not a physician and I cannot offer advice about how people should treat their diabetes; I am advancing a novel idea about how type 2 diabetes can occur. But I also note that just about every doctor I've ever known tells every patient who is capable of doing so to exercise. I think exercise helps us produce healthy, functional proteins. But we really need to have some high quality research to demonstrate this."

###
"Hypothesis: Type 2 diabetes as a redox disease" by James D. Watson appears online ahead of print in The Lancet on Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 7 pm ET in the U.S.

While this guy is a lot smarter than me I didn't see him mention anywhere that when you exercise you burn up all the glucose in your muscles and then post workout glucose is transported back into the muscles (via bloodstream/liver) so I would have to think that by not having an excess of glucose in your system there would be less glucose there in order to cause the inflammation.??

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Lol been there before. Read your blog post. After I stopped racing bikes and went to bulk back up bench was horrible. I was dying with 135 forever! But finally after about 5 months I was finally back to 225 but man, I struggled with that 135 for a long time. My chest just took forever to start catching up.

Good on the A1c too.

I'm really courious as to what my 1st A1c will be after this type 1 diagnosis and an admitting A1c of 11.1....

My sugars haven't been as good today but I've been sick all day... Not fun... Now add fucking diabetes to the mix and I'm checking my sugars every 2 hours...
View Quote

As I recall,  you've JUST been diagnosed?  My knowledge of type 1 is limited to what I know for EMS. you've always impressed me as the intelligent type, so I'd bet that if you were do a similar blog for type 1, you would be able to help a lot of people. Just an idea.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

As I recall,  you've JUST been diagnosed?  My knowledge of type 1 is limited to what I know for EMS. you've always impressed me as the intelligent type, so I'd bet that if you were do a similar blog for type 1, you would be able to help a lot of people. Just an idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good on the A1c too.

Honestly it's something I thought about but wanted to get a handle on it before I committed to something like that. Kind of answer my own questions first. But I just may. There just needs to be more info out there and there isn't a ton.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Honestly it's something I thought about but wanted to get a handle on it before I committed to something like that. Kind of answer my own questions first. But I just may. There just needs to be more info out there and there isn't a ton.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good on the A1c too.

There are a few sites that do have lots of information, such as tudiabetes.com diabetesdaily.com diabetichandsfoundation.org that have lots of information when used together. Ya kind of have to sift through the "diabetic-crybaby" posts, the sniveling gets really old fast, but when you do sift through the snivel-fests, there are good things posted.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Old Skool Tag
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey OP, in another thread, you recommended the WALMART brand of blood testers.

Thanks.  Saving a TON on strips.  $.09 vs $1 is awesome.

Recommended to a lady at work and she is switching as well.

Keep up the good work on your own situation.

TXL
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

TXL
View Quote

Did you have script previously for testing stuff of were you paying out of pocket?

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

TXL
View Quote

I've had people tell me that they're not as good,  but they're often the same thing with different labels.   I have both because I test so much,  beyond my script for strips.  They are always very close when I use the same drop in both just to check.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Did you have script previously for testing stuff of were you paying out of pocket?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TXL

I only get 3 strips a day through insurance.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TXL

WHAT, that is crazy, well you are a type II though and aren't insulin dependent either right. So I can see why they wouldn't pay for so many.

With my Script I got 200 for my $15 co-pay. I am not sure if I would pay more for more strips at once but I don't think so but I am also insulin dependent now...
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

WHAT, that is crazy, well you are a type II though and aren't insulin dependent either right. So I can see why they wouldn't pay for so many.

With my Script I got 200 for my $15 co-pay. I am not sure if I would pay more for more strips at once but I don't think so but I am also insulin dependent now...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TXL

Some docs suggest only one a day day for type 2s.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#44]
What are your number at waking.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 7:43:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

12X usually, sometimes lower.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not too bad, you're under 140 which is more important but yeah, 100 or so would be better.

I honestly don't know how it works for type 2 but would eating a little bit of something before bed lower you morning sugars? Sounds like you are having some kind of Dawn Phenomenon?

What meds are you on again?
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not too bad, you're under 140 which is more important but yeah, 100 or so would be better.

I honestly don't know how it works for type 2 but would eating a little bit of something before bed lower you morning sugars? Sounds like you are having some kind of Dawn Phenomenon?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm prescribed metformin and glyburide, but I can't take them, I go hypoglycemic if I do.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm prescribed metformin and glyburide, but I can't take them, I go hypoglycemic if I do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The metformin shouldn't cause you to go hypo. The Glyburide yeah but the metformin shouldn't as it doesn't work that way. Have you tried just taking the metformin by itself? It should also help your liver from dumping glucose in the middle of the night and lower your fasting sugar.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Ill try that.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Oh and metformin can take up to 2 weeks to be having its full effects going.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top