Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 769
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Pissed. I could barely pull 545. Everything over that was a failure. Went to a different gym with squisy floors and crappy bars. My training partner and I got invited to train with some local strongmen/power lifters and thought it would be cool. Could not get my head right. I'm so used to sticky bars and a solid platform and a lower key atmosphere. Despide that I did hit 405 for 15. I was only planning on 6 but I got pissed partway through the set for missing even a 5lb PR and was like "you must be punished, mortal!" and proceeded to kick the shit out of my back. I'm sure I will regret that in the morning.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:50:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I hit a PR on bench and then added 10#s and hit another one.

Yay bulking.

Then I kipped a bunch of curls, KaiKfit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
So playing soccer with my boy before squating was not a good idea. But I pounded some M&Ms and got a little done.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:09:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hank:
I've been checking out rational functions and their graphs.

Asymptotes are the same as gains, right?
View Quote

Seems rational.

Ba-dum.... Tisss

I went to a gym here in Missouri last night.  Bars bent into a rainbow.  All the iron is rusty, all the equipment is from the 80's at the newest.  When I walked out my hands were brown from touching the bars and plates.  Squat rack was on a sloppy wooden platform covered with carpet, racking the bar almost knocked it over.  Oh well, it served its purpose, it took my mind off why I was in town long enough for me to get a workout and sleep well.  Gave a presentation in front of 1500 nerds who are smarter than me today, it went well and now I can relax and drink some egg whites.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:16:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SCW:

Seems rational.

Ba-dum.... Tisss

I went to a gym here in Missouri last night.  Bars bent into a rainbow.  All the iron is rusty, all the equipment is from the 80's at the newest.  When I walked out my hands were brown from touching the bars and plates.  Squat rack was on a sloppy wooden platform covered with carpet, racking the bar almost knocked it over.  Oh well, it served its purpose, it took my mind off why I was in town long enough for me to get a workout and sleep well.  Gave a presentation in front of 1500 nerds who are smarter than me today, it went well and now I can relax and drink some egg whites.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SCW:

Seems rational.

Ba-dum.... Tisss

Strong gym is right up the road in Springfield.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:52:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:58:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

My gains are more like statistical anomalies.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

Yay bulking.

View Quote

You would have liked the workout this morning.

2. “Kaik's Hot Mess”
Teams of 2, AMRAP 30:
9 Muscle ups
9 Thrusters, 165
9 Deficit HSPU 6?
9 Power Cleans, 165
9 Bar Muscle ups
9 Jerks, 165
9 Pistols (9/side)
9 KBS, 2pood
100' HS Walk
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:

2. “Kaik's Hot Mess”
Teams of 2, AMRAP 30:
9 Muscle ups
9 Thrusters, 165
9 Deficit HSPU 6?
9 Power Cleans, 165
9 Bar Muscle ups
9 Jerks, 165
9 Pistols (9/side)
9 KBS, 2pood
100' HS Walk
View All Quotes

Yay bulking.

2. “Kaik's Hot Mess”
Teams of 2, AMRAP 30:
9 Muscle ups
9 Thrusters, 165
9 Deficit HSPU 6?
9 Power Cleans, 165
9 Bar Muscle ups
9 Jerks, 165
9 Pistols (9/side)
9 KBS, 2pood
100' HS Walk

Does it count as one round if you don't finish?

Can you even free HS walk 100 feet?

I don't understand the team aspect.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:38:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LawyerUp] [#14]

View All Quotes

Yay bulking.

2. “Kaik's Hot Mess”
Teams of 2, AMRAP 30:
9 Muscle ups
9 Thrusters, 165
9 Deficit HSPU 6?
9 Power Cleans, 165
9 Bar Muscle ups
9 Jerks, 165
9 Pistols (9/side)
9 KBS, 2pood
100' HS Walk

I can HS walk, but I can't really prevent myself from falling forward, so I don't like to do it unless on a gymnastics floor.  Not sure I could walk 100'.  Eventually I guess.  Last time I did it I fell, and my training partner said WTF was that noise?  Did you fall from the ceiling?  

We only had 20 minutes to do this, so we took out the HS walk and made it a 20 min AMRAP.  Did sets of 3's for everything.  One guy did 3, then the other did 3, and so on.  The idea is to keep moving.  Your only rest is while the other guy is working.  Got through 2 full rounds, and finished the first set of MUs on the third.  Afterwards,

ETA: we started this after doing 20 something full snatches at 165#.  So that didn't help.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#15]

I can HS walk, but I can't really prevent myself from falling forward, so I don't like to do it unless on a gymnastics floor.  Not sure I could walk 100'.  Eventually I guess.  Last time I did it I fell, and my training partner said WTF was that noise?  Did you fall from the ceiling?  

We only had 20 minutes to do this, so we took out the HS walk and made it a 20 min AMRAP.  Did sets of 3's for everything.  One guy did 3, then the other did 3, and so on.  The idea is to keep moving.  Your only rest is while the other guy is working.  Got through 2 full rounds, and finished the first set of MUs on the third.  Afterwards,

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/00/d8/97/00d89768c6dda5b7790547574819b31a.jpg

ETA: we started this after doing 20 something full snatches at 165#.  So that didn't help.
View All Quotes

Yay bulking.

2. “Kaik's Hot Mess”
Teams of 2, AMRAP 30:
9 Muscle ups
9 Thrusters, 165
9 Deficit HSPU 6?
9 Power Cleans, 165
9 Bar Muscle ups
9 Jerks, 165
9 Pistols (9/side)
9 KBS, 2pood
100' HS Walk

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/00/d8/97/00d89768c6dda5b7790547574819b31a.jpg

I got at least one round of that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:39:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CLICKBANGBANG] [#16]
Damn it. This newest set of labs came back with my T at 400 something (range of 250-1,000). My last lab was 285. So the endocrinologist won't treat at my current level. Regardless of my symptoms... That's two docs that won't talk to me about treatment. Just one that that was willing. But he wanted to do a once a month injection... This shit is getting old.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CLICKBANGBANG:
Damn it. This newest set of labs came back with my T at 400 something (range of 250-1,000). My last lab was 285. So the endocrinologist won't treat at my current level. Regardless of my symptoms... That's two docs that won't talk to me about treatment. Just one that that was willing. But he wanted to do a once a month injection... This shit is getting old.
View Quote

You have over twice what I got last time in that range. So there is that.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Maybe lifting and increased food intake are encouraging your body to produce more naturally.....?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:32:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By flinch08:

Maybe lifting and increased food intake are encouraging your body to produce more naturally.....?
View All Quotes

If that was the case, I'd love it. And I'd keep it up. But I think it's because it was a different lab with a different range. The labs were done one month apart. Food and lifting has been the same between labs. I'm still fucking skinny-fat, and a noodle-armed 98 lbs weakling.

The Endo said, "Yah, your T is low, but you don't have hypergonadism (sp?). So you don't need treatment." To me it looked like he was only interested in one thing. If it looked like I did have it, he'd run more tests, then start treatment. Because I didn't he wasn't interested in treating me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

You are right. I'm a lot higher than some. I know I should be happy. But it seams it's low enough for me to have low T symptoms. But high enough for a doc not to treat.

And I can't even take you seriously with that hair that color... Probably why your T is low, and your squat sucks. All that chemistry experiment happening on your head. At least when you were vomiting peeps in your avatar, I was able to take your brofessional medical opinion serious.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#21]

If that was the case, I'd love it. And I'd keep it up. But I think it's because it was a different lab with a different range. The labs were done one month apart. Food and lifting has been the same between labs. I'm still fucking skinny-fat, and a noodle-armed 98 lbs weakling.

The Endo said, "Yah, your T is low, but you don't have hypergonadism (sp?). So you don't need treatment." To me it looked like he was only interested in one thing. If it looked like I did have it, he'd run more tests, then start treatment. Because I didn't he wasn't interested in treating me.
View All Quotes

I know dick about low-T, but have read dt comment on changing habits can help some people. Maybe you are one of them. How intense are your workouts? Are you fierce about it? Really grit your teeth and push through the pain?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#22]

I know dick about low-T, but have read dt comment on changing habits can help some people. Maybe you are one of them. How intense are your workouts? Are you fierce about it? Really grit your teeth and push through the pain?
View All Quotes

overtraining can crash your test so don't grit your teeth too hard.  just enough
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:21:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CLICKBANGBANG] [#23]

View All Quotes

I started doing Stronglifts 5x5 in the beginning of June. I'm not hardly able to keep up with the program. I'm still pretty bad sore going into the next workout. I started eating a lot more (protein), but have been putting on only belly fat. Up to 175 from 165 and am no stronger. Pant size dropped while I was eating normal until I started eating more (I was 205 lbs last year). Then went back up when I added more protein calories. I have great beer belly genes. Dad and grandad both have massive guts. Grandad has the diabetes. I keep failing at very low weight. De-load and run up again. That pretty much sums it up. But yah. I push those fractional plates pretty hard yo! ...

I had to skip a few workouts here recently because I couldn't hardly walk. Lifted while still sore and pushed through it. It just strained me pretty good. I walked around like I had a stick in my ass for near a week. So fucking sore. My wife was pretty pissed I had hurt myself. I couldn't hardly get my work done. I de loaded and am back at it.

That's kinda what brought up me looking into having low T back in August. No real strength and zer0 muscle build. Then after I looked into the other symptoms, it kinda fit so I did a blood lab with a T test. It came back with 285 (200-900 range).
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#24]

You are right. I'm a lot higher than some. I know I should be happy. But it seams it's low enough for me to have low T symptoms. But high enough for a doc not to treat.

And I can't even take you seriously with that hair that color... Probably why your T is low, and your squat sucks. All that chemistry experiment happening on your head. At least when you were vomiting peeps in your avatar, I was able to take your brofessional medical opinion serious.
View All Quotes

I can't believe you don't like my sweet orange locks.

My wife tried to dye it back black. Now it's a super fucked up color.

It's easy to stop being 98#s. Do the GOMAD!
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:25:58 PM EDT
[#25]

I started doing Stronglifts 5x5 in the beginning of June. I'm not hardly able to keep up with the program. I'm still pretty bad sore going into the next workout. I started eating a lot more (protein), but have been putting on only belly fat. Up to 175 from 165 and am no stronger. Pant size dropped while I was eating normal until I started eating more (I was 205 lbs last year). Then went back up when I added more protein calories. I have great beer belly genes. Dad and grandad both have massive guts. Grandad has the diabetes. I keep failing at very low weight. De-load and run up again. That pretty much sums it up. But yah. I push those fractional plates pretty hard yo! ...

I had to skip a few workouts here recently because I couldn't hardly walk. Lifted while still sore and pushed through it. It just strained me pretty good. I walked around like I had a stick in my ass for near a week. So fucking sore. My wife was pretty pissed I had hurt myself. I couldn't hardly get my work done. I de loaded and am back at it.

That's kinda what brought up me looking into having low T back in August. No real strength and zer0 muscle build. Then after I looked into the other symptoms, it kinda fit so I did a blood lab with a T test. It came back with 285 (200-900 range).
View All Quotes

This sums up my life.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Lift X Sore + gains= awesomeness.

Lift X Sore + no gains= puny guy for life.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

I did the Slim Shady thing a few times in high school. I was 5'11" and 125 lbs. I looked dumb. I'd just let it grow out a little then buzz it a little again to have the frosted tips look (now known as the urban bro). Then I'd cut it short to get rid of it all. It would grow out in a month or two.

What is gomad? Is that where I eat cake?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#28]

I did the Slim Shady thing a few times in high school. I was 5'11" and 125 lbs. I looked dumb. I'd just let it grow out a little then buzz it a little again to have the frosted tips look (now known as the urban bro). Then I'd cut it short to get rid of it all. It would grow out in a month or two.

View All Quotes

Better, you drink a Gallon OF Milk A Day!
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Ok. I've red a bunch about it. But no way could I do that. I'd be shitting my ass off by the second glass. I put 6 oz of whole milk in my shakes. If I have two shakes, cheese on something during a meal, plus Greek yogurt, my stomach is not happy and I have to throttle back the dairy the next day.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:29:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CK1] [#30]

Ok. I've red a bunch about it. But no way could I do that. I'd be shitting my ass off by the second glass. I put 6 oz of whole milk in my shakes. If I have two shakes, cheese on something during a meal, plus Greek yogurt, my stomach is not happy and I have to throttle back the dairy the next day.
View Quote

I tried GOMAD for about two days. Stomach cramps and the mess induced suicidal thoughts. I scaled it back to a full glass of whole milk (11fl oz) with each meal and a fourth before bed. It worked out to about a 1/3 GOMAD. The key is to spread it out throughout the day, I'm Asian with the associated predisposition for lactose sensitivity/intolerance, and even I handled that just fine.

I just ordered Adidas Adipowers off Amazon and a pair of 5mm rehband knee sleeves. Going to down the frequency of the basic compound lifts and adding an in-between day of Oly lifts and their derivatives after about a year on Starting Strength. Will aim for week-to-week PRs on the squat, bench, press, and deads.

For anyone interested, I had in mind a mid-priced shoe like the discontinued Power Perfect II and the new Drehkraft right around $125. I saw Amazon has the white and grey Adipowers for $130 in size 11 and I FO'd.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:36:58 PM EDT
[#31]
GOMAD just fat fucks yourself, IMO
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By CK1:

I tried GOMAD for about two days. Stomach cramps and the mess induced suicidal thoughts. I scaled it back to a full glass of whole milk (11fl oz) with each meal and a fourth before bed. It worked out to about a 1/3 GOMAD. The key is to spread it out throughout the day, I'm Asian with the associated predisposition for lactose sensitivity/intolerance, and even I handled that just fine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CK1:

Milk messes me up if I have too much. Add in other dairy, and I'll have chocolate slurpy shits until it's out of my system. I always do my shakes that have less than a cup of milk with food. By itself I'm risking not being around a bathroom if I needed it right away. Trying to gomad, would kill my insides.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 6:54:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: darktide] [#33]
Drink some shakes. Add some fat source to them. Ditch milk if you got a bitch-gut.

No shame in it.

--

I ran to/from work the last couple days.  Stupid fucking idea.  Only like 4 miles each way. But fuckinsucks running to work and then 16 hrs later... Being forced to run 4 miles home again... Or stay and sleep in the call room... Lol.

Reload, refresh, reset, and begin to start a Pretty major lifting phase over the winter.  All low weight, form consciousness, Etc.  

Sq/bch/ded. 185/185/315.  5x5.  Good form overall, but fuck if my hamstrings didn't cramp on the squats, so couldn't get heavier. Did a 30m time trial on my bike afterward. Then running to/from work for a couple days.  I'm actually pretty trashed. Doing a recovery swim after work...

---

-

Work is ducking up my lifting and happiness in life...

9months of this bullshit left.

Fucking

Months

Of shitty ass work/slavery...

Legitimately will host a large party once I move and get my personal gym set up. Beer, bbq, n barbells...

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:41:09 AM EDT
[#34]
What do they have you doing at work? I mean it can't be brain surgery

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:57:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#37]

Wendler would tell you to stock up on baby wipes and man the fuck up.

That being said, have you tried adding coconut oil or peanut butter to shakes? They can be quite awesome.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By darktide:
Drink some shakes. Add some fat source to them. Ditch milk if you got a bitch-gut.

No shame in it.

That being said, have you tried adding coconut oil or peanut butter to shakes? They can be quite awesome.

Water, choco carnivor, banana, peanut butter, ice. Blend. Drink. Repeat.

Eat real food. Lots.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 8:42:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
GOMAD just fat fucks yourself, IMO
View Quote

If you're worried about your 6-pack, then yes.

If you don't mind some fat gain to facilitate muscle gain, then it works great. But you've got to put in the work.

If you are already fat, then no.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:06:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By frayedknot:

Eat real food. Lots.
View All Quotes

No shame in it.

Eat real food. Lots.

I'm not sure how you man up past being lactose intolerant. "Eat a lot of what makes you sick!" sounds like great coach advise. I'm lucky. I've outgrown it for the most part and just have to not overdo it. My brother still gets bad sick from small amounts of dairy.

Way too much time for just a shake. I'd rather just prep and eat food. I dump a little whole milk in with coffee and a scoop of chocolate Syntrax Matrix 2.0 into a shaker bottle. One shake with eggs in the morning and one with whatever I'm eating with lunch. I eat plenty of protein with dinner. This gets me up over the 1g of protein per lbs of bodyweight.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#40]
How about replace it with Jar of Peanut Butter a Day?
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By therex:
How about replace it with Jar of Peanut Butter a Day?
View Quote

Unachievable in a day. It takes 28 hours to chew a jars worth of peanut butter crackers.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#42]

I'm not sure how you man up past being lactose intolerant. "Eat a lot of what makes you sick!" sounds like great coach advise. I'm lucky. I've outgrown it for the most part and just have to not overdo it. My brother still gets bad sick from small amounts of dairy.

Way too much time for just a shake. I'd rather just prep and eat food. I dump a little whole milk in with coffee and a scoop of chocolate Syntrax Matrix 2.0 into a shaker bottle. One shake with eggs in the morning and one with whatever I'm eating with lunch. I eat plenty of protein with dinner. This gets me up over the 1g of protein per lbs of bodyweight.
View All Quotes

No shame in it.

Eat real food. Lots.

I am lactose intolerant and somehow maintain a BW of 215 lbs. The shake I posted above contains no lactose/whey/dairy and tastes great and takes no time to make.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#43]

I am lactose intolerant and somehow maintain a BW of 215 lbs. The shake I posted above contains no lactose/whey/dairy and tastes great and takes no time to make.
View All Quotes

No shame in it.

Eat real food. Lots.

Ok.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#44]
So I managed an ugly set of 10 with 405 deadliftifting this morning, then 2 sets of 5. Ive been slacking big time since my wedding in june. My head just wasnt with it. I just got back from a week alone in the woods of northern maine(no people, no booze, just my dog) and feel like im back, ready for some gains.

My deads this morning might of suffered from the 16 miles I canoed yesterday into a 20knot head wind with.gusts up to 30. Took me just under 8 hours and was the hardest, most miserable paddling ive ever done in my life. Driving rain had me and my dog  soaked and cold at 50 degrees.

The rest of the trip was great

Im bouncing tonight at a college night and i really hope that something fun happens

Also, no milk for me. I like it ok but i just try to avoid suger besides post workout dextrose.

I used to go through a lot of peanut butter, a big jar or 2 a week. But thats when i was lobstering and hauling gear for 10-14 hours a day then going to the gym. Now that im a student i just dont burn the calories or need the fat like I used to. I miss my pb&j sandwiches
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 03RN:
So I managed an ugly set of 10 with 405 deadliftifting this morning, then 2 sets of 5. Ive been slacking big time since my wedding in june. My head just wasnt with it. I just got back from a week alone in the woods of northern maine(no people, no booze, just my dog) and feel like im back, ready for some gains.

My deads this morning might of suffered from the 16 miles I canoed yesterday into a 20knot head wind with.gusts up to 30. Took me just under 8 hours and was the hardest, most miserable paddling ive ever done in my life. Driving rain had me and my dog  soaked and cold at 50 degrees.

The rest of the trip was great

Im bouncing tonight at a college night and i really hope that something fun happens

Also, no milk for me. I like it ok but i just try to avoid suger besides post workout dextrose.

I used to go through a lot of peanut butter, a big jar or 2 a week. But thats when i was lobstering and hauling gear for 10-14 hours a day then going to the gym. Now that im a student i just dont burn the calories or need the fat like I used to. I miss my pb&j sandwiches
View Quote

You have a fucked up idea of fun.

I like it. I like it alot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:14:45 AM EDT
[#46]
I tried the 10x3 bench this morning that was discussed a while back.  Was able to stay at 275 for 6 sets.  Then dropped to 265 for 2, and 255 for 2.  I can see how doing that twice a week would build a massive bench press.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Embrace the suck

That really has been my lifelong goal. Ive got some girls saying it now in my nursing class. I think 5 more failed out. My class is down 10 from 45. We start semester 3 on moday.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Speaking of peanut butter. My wife put an empty jar of peanut butter back on the shelf today. My sadness overflowed when I went to add it to my protein shake.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#49]

Embrace the suck

That really has been my lifelong goal. Ive got some girls saying it now in my nursing class. I think 5 more failed out. My class is down 10 from 45. We start semester 3 on moday.
View All Quotes

Embrace the suck

Agreed. It's a lifestyle philosophy. Sit on the sidelines and eat popcorn, or take off your watch and wade in.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:01:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Speaking of peanut butter. My wife put an empty jar of peanut butter back on the shelf today. My sadness overflowed when I went to add it to my protein shake.
View Quote

Give the empty jar to your dog, if you dont have a dog get one. Turns a frown upside down
Page / 769
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top