Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2016 2:20:56 PM EDT
Since there is very few offerings for left handed stocks for savage actions, I would like to know if anyone has modified a B&C , Manners or any other fiberglass stock

to accept a lefty action? Is it possible to cut the inlet for the lefty bolt, fill and finish with epoxy, and fill the existing right hand bolt inlet, repaint, without compromising

strength of the stock?  THANKS for any and all replies and advice!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:19:47 AM EDT
[#1]
sure it's possible to do all that.

but i'm not aware of any good stock that's not available in left hand.
you can get left handed:
AICS / AT / AX
Sentinel
manners
mcmillan
XLR
whiskey3
MPA
etc
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
It can be done.

Snipers Hide
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Manners yes. BC is going to be VERY cost prohibitive. I inquired about doing it with an HS Precision PSS stock a few months back and you're talking a few hundred bucks because of the metal chassis.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:09:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kuryakyn:
It can be done.

Snipers Hide
View Quote

Or if you want to do it yourself.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, it can be done on a manners. The process is not awful, and they are some tough stocks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Bell and Carlson is not very lefty-friendly. I think they do custom m40 BCS-1000 stocks for Iron Brigade but that's it to my knowledge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top