Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2017 4:43:01 PM EDT
Or other quality, decently priced 300 WM match ammo. I do not have much time to reload and want to get shooting with my new rifle. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Caesar01:
Or other quality, decently priced 300 WM match ammo. I do not have much time to reload and want to get shooting with my new rifle. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated!
View Quote
I tried everything from SportsmenGuide, SGAmmo, MassAmmo, Cabelas, AmmunitionToGo, AmmunitionDepot, and TargetSports. No joy.

...all I can say now is good luck on your search, that was enough for me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah... makes me want to lay down and pee straight up..
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:30:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Caesar01:
Yeah... makes me want to lay down and pee straight up..
View Quote
Don't forget to post the video.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 4:47:56 AM EDT
[#4]
This isn't Federal but Hornady precision hunter with the ELDX bullets shoots amazing out of my SRS A1, I would expect similar performance out of the 195gr match as well. It is not much effort to shoot a 3 round group I can cover with a penny at 100 yards when I do my part and the BC is much better than the Sierra 190gr OTMs in the Gold Medal.

Best price I could find on Hornady match 195gr OTM

Best price I could find on Hornady Precision Hunter 200gr ELDX
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 8:39:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I've read some negitive reviews on the Horandy Match...anyone here with experience with it?
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 1:30:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blaster7R] [#6]
sgaammo  they had 300wm FGMM for the cheapest i have ever seen it last week or so..   and they are a sigh sponsor or used to be
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top