Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2017 1:45:50 PM EDT
Poking around the local shop and I see one of these.....its a 6-24x50 Mil dot.  Its an older model, maybe when they first came out.  

Looks to be unused, maybe mounted but hard to say.  Guy didn't even know he had it.  Scanned the bar code and it was $640 brand new.  He said he'd sell it for $475.  

Seems like a decent scope for the money, I know the bushnell elite's are not as sexy as the newer vortex stuff but this seems like a solid scope for the money.

Any opinions on price or value?
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 5:02:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Could be a great scope,  but you need to determine what model it is.  4200,6400, elite tactical, LRS.

There should be markings on the bottom of the scope.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 5:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe it was the elite tactical.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 5:35:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 99superduty] [#3]
OK, so i went back and looked at it.  He has two, one is NIB....same price.

It is an Elite Tactical and the scope seems solid.  Doesn't seem like this model is made anymore?

Should I????

Edited to add an eBay link to an identical scope:

Bushnell Elite Tactical
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 1:43:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: devildog3062] [#4]
Never  mind
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I have an old Bushnell 4200 and love it. Glass is great and I've shot it out to 1,015 yards with zero issues. If you can get one for around $500 it would be a great deal. I'd say it's equal in quality to newer $800-900 options. Also, the Bushnell Elite line has a lifetime warranty, if it doesn't track well they'll likely send you a brand new Elite model.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top